• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
"Will you let me have time to think about this?" Luna stares at Vance with slightly begging eyes.
"Sure" Vance rolled onto his side so that he was facing Luna. "It's not like I could force you to make a choice now. And I can't make a choice for you either, that wouldn't be a relationship then" Vance smiled at Luna before rolling back onto his back, though Vance still had his head tilted to look at Luna. "It's not like I'd want to force you either. If you want someone else I could help you get them, if you'd prefer. At the very least, I'll always be your friend I guess. But we'll say you've got until I kill Him, I think that's a good frame of time" Vance smiled warmly at Luna. He wasn't exactly sure why he cared this much about her, but he wasn't going to complain or question it. He assumed as long as he didn't show as much interest in Luna as he was now, then no one would target her to get at him. If they do target Luna to get at me though, I will kill them, no matter who they are. Be it a god or something else. Though what am I going to do when I kill Apollo? That will probably make it obvious. Oh well, I'll deal with that when and if it happens Vance looked towards the 'sky' of the darkness realm once again. "I should probably get up and get all my things, just in case that thing decides to attack me now. But then again, I'm comfortable and don't really want to get up right now. what do you reckon I do Luna?"

Light said:
"Will you let me have time to think about this?" Luna stares at Vance with slightly begging eyes.
Grimm appears with a lollipop in his hands. "What's up?"

"Miserae is the realm herself. She's my mother due to me being one of her creations. What was your mother like?"

Grimm appears once more, smiling as he sits on his head in a Lego form. "Hello!"

( @CelticSol )

"Ooooooohh. You seem fun!" Abyssum's voice rings from Jackie's shadow. Are you interested in talking?"
"I will never understand why your so wacky Grimm. So how are the other guild members? I can't seem to find any of them around." Isaac said looking at the sky once more before giving Grimm his full attention.

GingerBread said:
"Sure" Vance rolled onto his side so that he was facing Luna. "It's not like I could force you to make a choice now. And I can't make a choice for you either, that wouldn't be a relationship then" Vance smiled at Luna before rolling back onto his back, though Vance still had his head tilted to look at Luna. "It's not like I'd want to force you either. If you want someone else I could help you get them, if you'd prefer. At the very least, I'll always be your friend I guess. But we'll say you've got until I kill Him, I think that's a good frame of time" Vance smiled warmly at Luna. He wasn't exactly sure why he cared this much about her, but he wasn't going to complain or question it. He assumed as long as he didn't show as much interest in Luna as he was now, then no one would target her to get at him. If they do target Luna to get at me though, I will kill them, no matter who they are. Be it a god or something else. Though what am I going to do when I kill Apollo? That will probably make it obvious. Oh well, I'll deal with that when and if it happens Vance looked towards the 'sky' of the darkness realm once again. "I should probably get up and get all my things, just in case that thing decides to attack me now. But then again, I'm comfortable and don't really want to get up right now. what do you reckon I do Luna?"
Luna blinks and looks up at the sky of the darkness realm, she seriously couldn't handle the question and needed time to think. "You should get dressed, anything can happen."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I will never understand why your so wacky Grimm. So how are the other guild members? I can't seem to find any of them around." Isaac said looking at the sky once more before giving Grimm his full attention.

[/QUOTE]
"The other guild members are all scattered around. They're doing.....okay? Would you like me to take you to one?"

Light said:
Luna blinks and looks up at the sky of the darkness realm, she seriously couldn't handle the question and needed time to think. "You should get dressed, anything can happen."
"The other guild members are all scattered around. They're doing.....okay? Would you like me to take you to one?"
"Why not, what's the worst that could happen?" Isaac said hoping he wouldn't pay for saying those words.

Jack chuckled as someone actually came, not the person he expected but it would be good enough. The boy tried healing Jack though that wouldn't work, the poison was too strong and already it was destroying everything in his body. "Listen kid.... I'm not going to survive but thanks for trying. Don't worry about the giant bugs too much, after both large groups kill each other there won't be as many critters around, my demon made sure of that....."

He turned to Grimm who suddenly appeared "Hey.... I remember you! You're that guy who has an endless set of clones for himself! Grimm was it? Real sorry about attacking you, it wasn't me but a demon who possessed this body so I hope you can forgive me...."

He turned to the boy once again
"Hey Kid..... I want you to do a favor for me..... Could you.... Give a guy named Vance my knife? I wanted to thank him for the kindness he shown my demon possessed body while I was locked inside deep within my heart, so I could never have told him what a swell guy he was.... Tell him that my knife is now his and that I want him to keep it, it might save his life one day...."

Jack seemed like a different person, both in voice and mentality. He weakly chuckled as he figured he has but only a few minutes left on this plane of existence. Maybe he'll meet his deceased family again? That would be a wonderful thing... But he will miss the people at Dragon's Roar, such nice and interesting people, they all deserve a wonderful life.

@Light @Embaga Elder @GingerBread ((Mentioned))

Light said:
LokiofSP said:
Little did Vance know, as soon as he had touched the chains they had morphed, and as he and Luna went underway, there was a light hum as it sat, waiting for the person it was tied to...
1466c5808382e7e1d743e7f2728f52bb.jpg
@GingerBread @Lotusy

"Yeah." Vance swung his legs off of the side of the bed. "Actually we should probably leave the darkness realm soon, cause if I die, you'd be stuck here. So best we leave" Vance grabbed his clothes and started pulling them on. Once he had got all his clothes on Vance noticed a dagger sitting where he remembered leaving the chains. He walked over to it and picked it up, turning it around in his hand and inspecting it. "Luna. Do you know where this came from?" Vance held the dagger up for Luna to see. "It doesn't look like one of mine"

Last edited by a moderator:
Daimao said:
At Jackie's words, Alpha merely blinked, staring at the being. "So what exactly is your problem with me?" Alpha asked the being. "Am I a horrible person? Am I a blight upon living creatures? Am I an enemy of literature?" Alpha asked as the being read it's book.
Light said:
"Ooooooohh. You seem fun!" Abyssum's voice rings from Jackie's shadow. Are you interested in talking?"
Jackie's voice once again echoes through Alpha's mind, Be careful, okay? Come back in one piece. Her voice leaves him as Sanctum withdraws the last of the corruption from Alpha.

Shadow travelling swiftly to her room, Jackie goes into her bathroom and wets a cloth with ice cold water, the membrane-like layer across her skin retracting from there as she holds it against the burnt skin on her chest, hissing quietly in pain. She lifts the cloth, grimacing as she notices that it's speckled with more blood than she had expected from it. An inspection of the wound in the mirror makes her wince - the skin there is vividly red, blistering in places, and with the lines of corruption running along it, trying to remove the divinity and heal the wound, it looks downright grotesque.

Replacing the cloth with a sigh, she crosses into her room, sitting down on her bed with her back resting on the headboard. She leans her head back, closing her eyes -

- Only to jump out of her skin as a chipper voice suddenly appears out of nowhere. She looks around, and seeing no one and nothing, growls out, "Who's there?"

@GingerBread[/URL] @metalcity )

Lego Grimm snaps clicks his hands together and they appear in front of Ent and Aedus inside the guild. "Hhhheellloooo. These two are new members!"

Archdemon said:
Jack chuckled as someone actually came, not the person he expected but it would be good enough. The boy tried healing Jack though that wouldn't work, the poison was too strong and already it was destroying everything in his body. "Listen kid.... I'm not going to survive but thanks for trying. Don't worry about the giant bugs too much, after both large groups kill each other there won't be as many critters around, my demon made sure of that....."

He turned to Grimm who suddenly appeared "Hey.... I remember you! You're that guy who has an endless set of clones for himself! Grimm was it? Real sorry about attacking you, it wasn't me but a demon who possessed this body so I hope you can forgive me...."

"Hey Kid..... I want you to do a favor for me..... Could you.... Give a guy named Vance my knife? I wanted to thank him for the kindness he shown my demon possessed body while I was locked inside deep within my heart, so I could never have told him what a swell guy he was.... Tell him that my knife is now his and that I want him to keep it, it might save his life one day...."

Jack seemed like a different person, both in voice and mentality. He weakly chuckled as he figured he has but only a few minutes left on this plane of existence. Maybe he'll meet his deceased family again? That would be a wonderful thing... But he will miss the people at Dragon's Roar, such nice and interesting people, they all deserve a wonderful life.

"No I'l never forgive you. I'll reap your soul once you die though." Grimm opens his hand and a death scythe appears in it. Grimm impatiently waits for him to die. "Oh hurry uppppppp!"

GingerBread said:
"Yeah." Vance swung his legs off of the side of the bed. "Actually we should probably leave the darkness realm soon, cause if I die, you'd be stuck here. So best we leave" Vance grabbed his clothes and started pulling them on. Once he had got all his clothes on Vance noticed a dagger sitting where he remembered leaving the chains. He walked over to it and picked it up, turning it around in his hand and inspecting it. "Luna. Do you know where this came from?" Vance held the dagger up for Luna to see. "It doesn't look like one of mine"

Luna gets dressed as well and glances at the dagger, remembering that's exactly where she put the chains. "No but I think I have an idea on what it was."

CelticSol said:
Jackie's voice once again echoes through Alpha's mind, Be careful, okay? Come back in one piece. Her voice leaves him as Sanctum withdraws the last of the corruption from Alpha.
Shadow travelling swiftly to her room, Jackie goes into her bathroom and wets a cloth with ice cold water, the membrane-like layer across her skin retracting from there as she holds it against the burnt skin on her chest, hissing quietly in pain. She lifts the cloth, grimacing as she notices that it's speckled with more blood than she had expected from it. An inspection of the wound in the mirror makes her wince - the skin there is vividly red, blistering in places, and with the lines of corruption running along it, trying to remove the divinity and heal the wound, it looks downright grotesque.

Replacing the cloth with a sigh, she crosses into her room, sitting down on her bed with her back resting on the headboard. She leans her head back, closing her eyes -

- Only to jump out of her skin as a chipper voice suddenly appears out of nowhere. She looks around, and seeing no one and nothing, growls out, "Who's there?"
The room begins to darken and shake with the addition of odd noises. Suddenly Abyssum pops forth with a big grin and the darkness fades away. "It's me silly! Pancake!" She appears upside down above Jackie for less than a second as she hastily says that, having the food actual drop down in Jackie's lap on a shadow plate. Abyssum was right back where she was before. "It's Grimm's Lil sis and I welcome you to the ring because today we have our loved wrestler! PANCAKE!" Abyssum screams it this time and another pancake drops on Jackie's plate. Drum rolls begin to go off. "JJJJOOOOHHHHNNNN CCCCEEENNNNNNNAAAAA! Pancake!" Abyssum drops another pancake in Jackie's plate. "But yes yes I came to visit you today to offer my support. Now are you into cheerleaders whom do it for the spirit or do you like your cheerleaders whom do it to show off a lil somethin' somethin'? I can do both. Would you like intel on those beings? Prizes? More prizes? PRIZES THAT MAKE YOUR PREVIOUS PRIZES GOOOO WOOOOOAAAHHH WHOS MAN'S IS THIS?! A trip to see John Cena? A one way ticket to the tourist favourite Hell? Well I have the thing for you girlfriend! It's thhhhhhhhhhheeeee BREAKFAST RANDOMIIIIIZZZEEEERRRRRR THREE....THOUSANNNNNNNNDDDD....and two." Abyssum dropped to her knees and yelled it to the very heavens. "Just guess the breakfast of the day I can can bestow almost anything upon you. Do it.....listen to our special guest, PAPAAAAAAA PALPATIIIIIIIIINNNNNEEE!!!" Abyssum had said all of this and had done all of this in less than 20 seconds, speaking extremely swiftly. Abyssum had forgotten to take her medicine today. Miserae in the Abyssal Realm remembers this finally and curses, face palming herself.

Light said:
The room begins to darken and shake with the addition of odd noises. Suddenly Abyssum pops forth with a big grin and the darkness fades away. "It's me silly! Pancake!" She appears upside down above Jackie for less than a second as she hastily says that, having the food actual drop down in Jackie's lap on a shadow plate. Abyssum was right back where she was before. "It's Grimm's Lil sis and I welcome you to the ring because today we have our loved wrestler! PANCAKE!" Abyssum screams it this time and another pancake drops on Jackie's plate. Drum rolls begin to go off. "JJJJOOOOHHHHNNNN CCCCEEENNNNNNNAAAAA! Pancake!" Abyssum drops another pancake in Jackie's plate. "But yes yes I came to visit you today to offer my support. Now are you into cheerleaders whom do it for the spirit or do you like your cheerleaders whom do it to show off a lil somethin' somethin'? I can do both. Would you like intel on those beings? Prizes? More prizes? PRIZES THAT MAKE YOUR PREVIOUS PRIZES GOOOO WOOOOOAAAHHH WHOS MAN'S IS THIS?! A trip to see John Cena? A one way ticket to the tourist favourite Hell? Well I have the thing for you girlfriend! It's thhhhhhhhhhheeeee BREAKFAST RANDOMIIIIIZZZEEEERRRRRR THREE....THOUSANNNNNNNNDDDD....and two." Abyssum dropped to her knees and yelled it to the very heavens. "Just guess the breakfast of the day I can can bestow almost anything upon you. Do it.....listen to our special guest, PAPAAAAAAA PALPATIIIIIIIIINNNNNEEE!!!" Abyssum had said all of this and had done all of this in less than 20 seconds, speaking extremely swiftly. Abyssum had forgotten to take her medicine today. Miserae in the Abyssal Realm remembers this finally and curses, face palming herself.
Jackie blinks once, twice, thrice, a fourth time, just looking at the random woman now in her room, too shocked and surprised to even be hostile. She opens her mouth to say something, but nothing really seems to encapsulate what she exactly wants to say. When she finds the words to describe her current emotion, she looks at the woman with a blank expression and says flatly, "What the fuck?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie blinks once, twice, thrice, a fourth time, just looking at the random woman now in her room, too shocked and surprised to even be hostile. She opens her mouth to say something, but nothing really seems to encapsulate what she exactly wants to say. When she finds the words to describe her current emotion, she looks at the woman with a blank expression and says flatly, "What the fuck?"
"Nope! What the fuck is not the right answer! I'll let you guess again though. Speaking of what to fuck, what and who are you fucking?" Abyssum gasps. "IS IT ME?! I....I don't know how to feel....." Abyssum shyly turns away, smiling afterwards. "LOUIS MY EVERYTHING IS TELLING ME YES AND I NEED YOU TO TELL ME NNNNNNOOOOO. It's okay Jackie, I'd what fuck me too. I don't know what that is though. Is it some new position? Well if we're going to so this I can do exactly." Abyssum begins to list off the many things she can do. "Though if I turn into a male we can." Abyssum begins to list off even more things. "LOOKSIES YOU HAVE TO BUY ME A PANCAKE FIRST OKAY? OOOOHHH SPEAKING OF THAT. GUESS WHAT THING I HAVE!" Abyssum had completely forgot the fact that she had already explained the breakfast randomizer three thousand and two already. "NOW LET'S PLLLAAAYYYY OOORR WE SHHHHHAALLL WOOORRKK HHHHHHAARRDD! GUESS! GUESS! Guess my dear Romeo!" Abyssum collapses and pretends to sleep due to the random urge of wanting to play the sleep sleep boo game.

Light said:
"Nope! What the fuck is not the right answer! I'll let you guess again though. Speaking of what to fuck, what and who are you fucking?" Abyssum gasps. "IS IT ME?! I....I don't know how to feel....." Abyssum shyly turns away, smiling afterwards. "LOUIS MY EVERYTHING IS TELLING ME YES AND I NEED YOU TO TELL ME NNNNNNOOOOO. It's okay Jackie, I'd what fuck me too. I don't know what that is though. Is it some new position? Well if we're going to so this I can do exactly." Abyssum begins to list off the many things she can do. "Though if I turn into a male we can." Abyssum begins to list off even more things. "LOOKSIES YOU HAVE TO BUY ME A PANCAKE FIRST OKAY? OOOOHHH SPEAKING OF THAT. GUESS WHAT THING I HAVE!" Abyssum had completely forgot the fact that she had already explained the breakfast randomizer three thousand and two already. "NOW LET'S PLLLAAAYYYY OOORR WE SHHHHHAALLL WOOORRKK HHHHHHAARRDD! GUESS! GUESS! Guess my dear Romeo!" Abyssum collapses and pretends to sleep due to the random urge of wanting to play the sleep sleep boo game.
Jackie looks up, her eyes still very round in surprise, "Um..." She says eloquently, then tries to discern what the hell this woman has just said to her, just as she randomly passes out. "Okay?" Jackie sits back again, eyeing the woman warily as she leans back, readjusting the cloth so it lies over the burn.

CelticSol said:
Jackie looks up, her eyes still very round in surprise, "Um..." She says eloquently, then tries to discern what the hell this woman has just said to her, just as she randomly passes out. "Okay?" Jackie sits back again, eyeing the woman warily as she leans back, readjusting the cloth so it lies over the burn.
"Pppssstt. Jackie. Come over here. This way." Abyssum was whispering over to Jackie, while at the same time thinking Jackie thinks she's still completely asleep and not talking at all.

Light said:
"Pppssstt. Jackie. Come over here. This way." Abyssum was whispering over to Jackie, while at the same time thinking Jackie thinks she's still completely asleep and not talking at all.
"How do you - You know what? I don't want to know how you know my name," Regardless of her wariness, she scoots closer to Abyssum.

Light said:
( @GingerBread @metalcity )
Lego Grimm snaps clicks his hands together and they appear in front of Ent and Aedus inside the guild. "Hhhheellloooo. These two are new members!"

"No I'l never forgive you. I'll reap your soul once you die though." Grimm opens his hand and a death scythe appears in it. Grimm impatiently waits for him to die. "Oh hurry uppppppp!"

(Imagine all this is still in a quote.)

Luna gets dressed as well and glances at the dagger, remembering that's exactly where she put the chains. "No but I think I have an idea on what it was."

"Awesome! Sup guys, so how new are you to the guild? Do you guys have any questions? You guys wanna take a tour around the city or....." Issac paused and looked at the guy who was staring angrily at nothing and said, "Umm, am I interrupting something important?" @metalcity @GingerBread

Jack violently coughs, as he turns to Grimm "What soul? The soul the demon devoured? Yeah good luck getting that from him, I would've died anyways because with him gone my life force disappears. I'm trying to hold out long enough to hopefully talk to someone named Vance.... He's the only true person who I know okay enough to ask him something.... Though I highly doubt he's coming but just in case he doesn't.... I want either of you to pass a message to him.... Tell him the demon that once possessed by body is no longer in this plane of existence and that the real Jack wishes him a happy life and that I'm happy that I've known him as a friend even if he didn't feel the same about me... If my body is properly buried since I don't know how you guild people deal with dead members.... I'd like Vance to show up......"

Jack coughed violently again, his death drawing nearer and nearer... It was only to be a minute or two now before the end.... He really is drawing out his death, this is what makes these things less and less sad and more of an annoyance.

@Light

@GingerBread ((Mentioned again))

@Embaga Elder

CelticSol said:
"How do you - You know what? I don't want to know how you know my name," Regardless of her wariness, she scoots closer to Abyssum.
"BOO!" Abyssum pops up and stares at Jackie with a smile, expecting comments about how scary she was. Her face was frozen in a smile.

Archdemon said:
Jack violently coughs, as he turns to Grimm "What soul? The soul the demon devoured? Yeah good luck getting that from him, I would've died anyways because with him gone my life force disappears. I'm trying to hold out long enough to hopefully talk to someone named Vance.... He's the only true person who I know okay enough to ask him something.... Though I highly doubt he's coming but just in case he doesn't.... I want either of you to pass a message to him.... Tell him the demon that once possessed by body is no longer in this plane of existence and that the real Jack wishes him a happy life and that I'm happy that I've known him as a friend even if he didn't feel the same about me... If my body is properly buried since I don't know how you guild people deal with dead members.... I'd like Vance to show up......"
Jack coughed violently again, his death drawing nearer and nearer... It was only to be a minute or two now before the end.... He really is drawing out his death, this is what makes these things less and less sad and more of an annoyance.

@Light

@GingerBread ((Mentioned again))

@Embaga Elder
Grimm didn't feel like getting into a talk about how he was still technically wielding and soul and just left. He'd come back later once he's dead.

Light said:
@metalcity[/URL] @GingerBread
Aedus turned around as he heard voices. "No. E-Ent just got a bit angry at someone, they've left now though. I-I'm Aedus by the way" Aedus smiled at Isaac and extended a hand out for him to shake. "That's E-Ent. We've only just joined the guild, so if you've been here longer would you mind giving us a tour and stuff"

Light said:
"I also have a decent idea of what it probably was, it was probably part of a rock in the ground before being hammered into the shape of a dagger" Vance smirked at Luna as he began walking over to her. "But that's probably not what you're talking about is it? So would you mind letting me know?"

Archdemon said:

Hakeem looks towards the dying Jack and listened to his last words. Hakeem didn't know how to process this so he just stood there as these dying man talk to Grimm. Hakeem grabbed the knife from him and held it with a tight grip, so he won't lose it. I'll make sure I get this to him, sir.

Hakeem heard how he wanted to see Vance so since Jack didn't think about using the guild symbol he did. Vance this is Hakeem, a new member. I guy named Jack wants to see you during his final moments. Do you think you can come by, and see him?? He asked Vance using the symbol.

@Light @GingerBread @Archdemon

GingerBread said:
Aedus turned around as he heard voices. "No. E-Ent just got a bit angry at someone, they've left now though. I-I'm Aedus by the way" Aedus smiled at Isaac and extended a hand out for him to shake. "That's E-Ent. We've only just joined the guild, so if you've been here longer would you mind giving us a tour and stuff"
"I also have a decent idea of what it probably was, it was probably part of a rock in the ground before being hammered into the shape of a dagger" Vance smirked at Luna as he began walking over to her. "But that's probably not what you're talking about is it? So would you mind letting me know?"
"Nice to meet you Aedus, i'm Isaac" Isaac said returning his smile and shaking his hand. "So what do you guys want to see first? If you want to head into town first I can show you some of the hot-spots, maybe go sight-seeing. We could also explore the guild base if you haven't already. The choice is up to you guys." Isaac said, waiting for them to come to a decision.

Ohhhh, Spooky Event Continues After Loki Was Absent All Day!

As Alexei picked up the plunger, a light shone once more as something seemed to stretch out from it. A woman came out and yawned, floating sleepy opening her eyes as she looked around at the scene...Before instantly attempting to vomit, even though she seemed to be almost like some kind of spiritual projection. She dry heaved for a few moments before attempting to speak, "Oh are you fucking kidding me?! This was the best they could do this time around...Oh fuck my life... Hey there young, uh, hero, I guess? Unless you don't want to be a hero, in which case...Your life decisions are your own I suppose. Anyways, I am here to guide you through your purpose and calling, because I ASSUME you've been preparing for this day all your life, right? Please tell me you have, the explanation is always boring..."

latest

The dagger didn't shine or anything, a being in shrouded in a black and sinister aura yawned from a corner, "Damn, you guys took forever. I legitimately thought you'd go all night, thank god you didn't though. Not judging or anything, after all, this is probably a big moment for you. Not every day your selected to continue a long and proud line of Wielders..."

latest

Jayn

Jayn blew a raspberry as she realized her mistake, "Holy crap, I forgot...So...In the meantime you wanna do some illegal stuff in the meantime? I mean, you're going to jail anyways, might as well have a bit of fun..."

@Light

Light said:
"BOO!" Abyssum pops up and stares at Jackie with a smile, expecting comments about how scary she was. Her face was frozen in a smile.
Grimm didn't feel like getting into a talk about how he was still technically wielding and soul and just left. He'd come back later once he's dead.
As someone who is easily startled, Jackie jumps, and in the next instant punches the woman square in the face in reflex. She curses, "Fuck, sorry! Reflex!"

@Cadin shadow lord[/URL] @metalcity

LokiofSP said:
The dagger didn't shine or anything, a being in shrouded in a black and sinister aura yawned from a corner, "Damn, you guys took forever. I legitimately thought you'd go all night, thank god you didn't though. Not judging or anything, after all, this is probably a big moment for you. Not every day your selected to continue a long and proud line of Wielders..."
latest

"Sorry Luna, hang on a second" Vance scowled as he tapped his guild symbol. "Who? oh the crazy guy that tried to kill me. The one that owes me his life for not killing him? That guy, right. I'll be down in a second to finish him off or whatever he wants me to do. Call the crybaby in the guild to keep him alive for long enough if you need to" Vance tapped his guild symbol to hang up on hakeem. "Right Luna lets-" Vance closed his eyes and let out a heavy sigh. Vance took the dagger out of its sheath and walked over to the man, pointing it at his throat. "You have 5 fucking seconds to how and why the fuck you're here. And why the hell were you just sitting there watching? 4 seconds left"

GingerBread said:
"I-I don't mind. But it's probably better if we know the Guild base well. Me and E-Ent can just explore the town ourselves later or something" Aedus smiled at Isaac and thought for a moment. "Actually, it might be useful if I knew where a shop that sells matches is. I tend to use a lot"

@Cadin shadow lord @metalcity

"Sorry Luna, hang on a second" Vance scowled as he tapped his guild symbol. "Who? oh the crazy guy that tried to kill me. The one that owes me his life for not killing him? That guy, right. I'll be down in a second to finish him off or whatever he wants me to do. Call the crybaby in the guild to keep him alive for long enough if you need to" Vance tapped his guild symbol to hang up on hakeem. "Right Luna lets-" Vance closed his eyes and let out a heavy sigh. Vance took the dagger out of its sheath and walked over to the man, pointing it at his throat. "You have 5 fucking seconds to how and why the fuck you're here. And why the hell were you just sitting there watching? 4 seconds left"
"We could just go to Walmart and get some matches." Isaac said sadly, as if he really wanted to be an amazing tour guide no longer had the chance.

Spooky Dagger man looked at the knife with and stood up, turning into aura and going into the knife itself. He spoke once more, the knife glowing a purplish tinge each time a word left his 'mouth', "I am the knife you are currently holding sir, and I'd prefer it if you didn't point myself at me...That sentence sounded odd, let me rephrase it...Never mind, I can't. I give up, I'm a 'guide' or something or ever, I don't fucking know..."

@GingerBread

LokiofSP said:
Ohhhh, Spooky Event Continues After Loki Was Absent All Day!
As Alexei picked up the plunger, a light shone once more as something seemed to stretch out from it. A woman came out and yawned, floating sleepy opening her eyes as she looked around at the scene...Before instantly attempting to vomit, even though she seemed to be almost like some kind of spiritual projection. She dry heaved for a few moments before attempting to speak, "Oh are you fucking kidding me?! This was the best they could do this time around...Oh fuck my life... Hey there young, uh, hero, I guess? Unless you don't want to be a hero, in which case...Your life decisions are your own I suppose. Anyways, I am here to guide you through your purpose and calling, because I ASSUME you've been preparing for this day all your life, right? Please tell me you have, the explanation is always boring..."

Jayn

Jayn blew a raspberry as she realized her mistake, "Holy crap, I forgot...So...In the meantime you wanna do some illegal stuff in the meantime? I mean, you're going to jail anyways, might as well have a bit of fun..."

@Light

Alexei's eyes widened in surprise as the plunger suddenly glowed brightly, then ejected some sort of yawning woman. He sat idly for a moment, processing the events before him, before finally reacting. "HOLYSHITWHATTHEFU-" The young Russian jumped back into the wall in surprise. "Who the - holyshit - are you?" He asked, grasping his heart as he leaned unstably against the wall. Apparently, it didn't matter, since the woman started vomiting on the floor. "Oh, gross. Let me, erm, get that for you, miss." As Alexei went to get his mop, the woman began some spiel about heroes, and preparing for this day all his life, to which Alexei responded with a slack jaw. He slowly closed his mouth, narrowing his eyes and nodding slowly. "Uh-huh... right. Yea, I've done nothing of the sort. All I've done up until this point is paint, clean magical Taco-shit, and lick my Vance figurines. No heroic things whatsoever." He slowly dipped the mop into the water before wiping up her vomit. "Yup."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back