Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
( @LokiofSP )
Once Death stepped on to a bridge, it broke apart and left her standing on one broken platform of it.

Currently in Alice's eyes, Crimson was the best protector since he managed to save her kids. Alice releases them from the vials in their small forms and holds them to her tightly. "Shhh.. it's okay. You're in your element. You're in control... your existence is manipulated by no one but yourself. Listen to my voice and my voice alone... You are at peace. Emotions flow in your favor... turmoil will drift away. Imagine yourself in your birth realm." Red and Blue begin to calm down as Alice talks away to them.

"O-oh well that's nice but I need someone to guard me...so the temple barrier doesn't go down in the first place. I'm a-afraid of the temple. If the barrier does go down then s-sure. Unless you want it now..."

Ashlyn sighs and shrugs her shoulders. "That would be the Black Orb. My orb is the Red Orb. If you insist then yes you may."
Death looked down and around. One spot stands? Thats odd... I wonder... She continued to the edge in the direction she was headed and stepped onto the empty space, placing her foot down to see if it were one of those invisible bridges. If not, she stepped back and stood in the center. If so, she continued forward calmly

"Would now be okay with you? I can sense how close the enemy is to obtaining yet another one. It's only a matter of time, you know? Don't fear Alexandria. Decimus and I will guard you with our lives. Nothing will harm you." He took a pause and looked at her, the terrified girl. "Would you like to meet him? He's very kind as well. Id stake our friendship on that"

Morpheus nodded and stood up, tipping his hat to her. "Shall we Milady?"

Crimson looked towards Jackson as he glared at him. Great mind control. He thought to himself suspecting that Jackson was under some type of mind control since he has no reason to glare at crimson like that. As Jackson gets up making a hammer slam down onto crimson his aura formed a hand and a shield around his body. The hand blocked the hammer while his Aura and the shield absorbed the damage from the explosion. Zedd jumped out his pocket and growled towards Jackson as he grew 10ft tall wolf. Zedd's eyes sparked with red lighting. He opens his mouth and it looks like lightning is charging within it. He releases a blast of rage lightning towards Jackson. @Tazmodo @Light

(Hey Taz are we still doing the fight between Inaro, Cole, Brock, and Scott?)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Death looked down and around. One spot stands? Thats odd... I wonder... She continued to the edge in the direction she was headed and stepped onto the empty space, placing her foot down to see if it were one of those invisible bridges. If not, she stepped back and stood in the center. If so, she continued forward calmly

"Would now be okay with you? I can sense how close the enemy is to obtaining yet another one. It's only a matter of time, you know? Don't fear Alexandria. Decimus and I will guard you with our lives. Nothing will harm you." He took a pause and looked at her, the terrified girl. "Would you like to meet him? He's very kind as well. Id stake our friendship on that"

Morpheus nodded and stood up, tipping his hat to her. "Shall we Milady?"
"Are you willing to sacrifice many for the Black Orb?" The guardian asks Death, knowing what the answer could be through a guess but needing to hear it for himself. The guardian needed to know if it was correct.

"Oh.... Okay...." Alexandria begins to walk away.

Ashlyn teleports away in front of a temple in a jungle.

Light said:
"Are you willing to sacrifice many for the Black Orb?" The guardian asks Death, knowing what the answer could be through a guess but needing to hear it for himself. The guardian needed to know if it was correct.
"Oh.... Okay...." Alexandria begins to walk away.

Ashlyn teleports away in front of a temple in a jungle.
"I am only willing to do what is necessary to obtain the orb so that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. No more. No less. If I face resistance I will do whatever is necessary. If not, no lives will be lost"

Richard nodded and followed after her. "I will follow your lead"

Morpheus was close behind her, appearing next to her. "A jungle? A large part of me wants to explore... In due time." He twirled his cane and pointed it forwsrd. "Let us march into battle!"

DaManofWar said:
Ling Po was calm and cool in the face of danger. "I shall thus take my leave." Before he left, however, he gave the girl a small wink. "You make a good couple," he told them both. With that, his eyes glowed gold, and he vanished.
When he reappeared, he coughed, and stretched his back. "Oh, that really is a pain," he said softly. He sat down to mediate again, searching for the chaotic energy that plagued this island's balance.
Dreamtique said:
"I am sorry, but this has to be done." Earl and two shadow knight appeared in front of the girl out of nowhere. The two shadow knights pulled their sword near the girl's neck. While grabbing both of her arms.
"Do you mind to tell us more about the organisation?"

He was hiding in the illusion while spying on her, he was lucky enough to sense her malicious intention and overheard their conversation, he was pretty sure that she may have the answer to what was happening now and may hold the key to explaining what the mental message he received might mean.
DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) "Actually I think I'll pass. But I admire the ambition" Her form turned into pure electricity, electrocuting them the longer they held her
Vance watched as some guy tried to attack Cass "Whoa, who the fuck do you think you are to attack someone I care about. I mean, I know she can handle herself and could quite easily kick your arse. But why? Cause I might have to get involved and that's less time that I could be using to help Ashlyn and the others. But you know, your choice." Vance leaned up against a wall and waited to see what would happen.

Light said:
Once Death stepped on to a bridge, it broke apart and left her standing on one broken platform of it.
Colin watched as the bridge under Death broke apart Is the same going to happen to us? I need to do this for Anna, no matter what Colin turned to Fola "D-do you want to take the bridge on the right and I-I'll take the one on the left?" Without waiting for an answer Colin went over to the bridge on the right and started walking across it at a gingerly pace.

@LokiofSP @Light @DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
Vance watched as some guy tried to attack Cass "Whoa, who the fuck do you think you are to attack someone I care about. I mean, I know she can handle herself and could quite easily kick your arse. But why? Cause I might have to get involved and that's less time that I could be using to help Ashlyn and the others. But you know, your choice." Vance leaned up against a wall and waited to see what would happen.
The shadow knights retracted and move back swiftly after the strong electrocution.

"You are asking me why? Someone you care about? Are you out of your mind? She just said she is going to kill Ashlyn, is that not enough to at lease alarmed you? " Earl answered the men's question in a sarcastic tone while his eyes still locked on the girl.

"Again, sorry girl, that is not a question, but an order. " The two shadow knights solidify their energy into chains and tosses them at the girl, trying to entangle her. @DizjayDeathPride

Dreamtique said:
The shadow knights retracted and move back swiftly after the strong electrocution.
"You are asking me why? Someone you care about? Are you out of your mind? She just said she is going to kill Ashlyn, is that not enough to at lease alarmed you? " Earl answered the men's question in a sarcastic tone while his eyes still locked on the girl.

"Again, sorry girl, that is not a question, but an order. " The two shadow knights solidify their energy into chains and tosses them at the girl, trying to entangle her. @DizjayDeathPride
The girl zapped into an outlet to dodge and reformed sitting on Vance's nightand. "One, I didn't say I'd kill her. Pay attention before you attack someone. Two... The Fuck?!'

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I am only willing to do what is necessary to obtain the orb so that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. No more. No less. If I face resistance I will do whatever is necessary. If not, no lives will be lost"
GingerBread said:
Colin watched as the bridge under Death broke apart Is the same going to happen to us? I need to do this for Anna, no matter what Colin turned to Fola "D-do you want to take the bridge on the right and I-I'll take the one on the left?" Without waiting for an answer Colin went over to the bridge on the right and started walking across it at a gingerly pace.

@LokiofSP @Light @DizjayDeathPride
LokiofSP said:
Fola watched the others step onto their bridges and shook his head as he went to his own bridge. He smiled at he realized that this was a bit more of an adventure, "Huh...Maybe this trip won't be so boring after all..."

@Light @GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride
The bridge collapses under Colin, all of it boils in the water except for the piece he's standing on. "What does the Black Orb mean to you?" The guardian asks both Fola and Colin.

The bridge rises for Death to cross.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Richard nodded and followed after her. "I will follow your lead"

Morpheus was close behind her, appearing next to her. "A jungle? A large part of me wants to explore... In due time." He twirled his cane and pointed it forwsrd. "Let us march into battle!"
Alexandria was slowly leading them both to a frozen forest.

Ashlyn floats into the temple and the barrier collapses. "My temple has the least guardians in it."

DizjayDeathPride said:
The girl zapped into an outlet to dodge and reformed sitting on Vance's nightand. "One, I didn't say I'd kill her. Pay attention before you attack someone. Two... The Fuck?!'
"I wish I was wrong. Then what do you have to hide? Tell us all about that "organisation" that you are in."

Light said:
The bridge collapses under Colin, all of it boils in the water except for the piece he's standing on. "What does the Black Orb mean to you?" The guardian asks both Fola and Colin.
Colin started to panic when the bridge collapsed underneath him "Th-the orb means no-nothing to m-me" Colin answered without thinking about it but when he did think about it he realized that wasn't the correct answer "A-act-actually R-right now, the o-orb itself means n-nothing to me. B-but s-stopping death from getting i-it means the difference between life and death for s-someone I-I care about"

Dreamtique said:

Dreamtique said:
"I wish I was wrong. Then what do you have to hide? Tell us all about that "organisation" that you are in."
"She doesn't have to tell you jack shit if she doesn't want to. Why do you think attacking someone will get them to give up information? But I'll tell you one thing right now. Get the fuck out of my room. If you don't my dagger will find itself lodged in your wind pipe. I'm sick of people just treating MY room like a fucking public place" Vance glared at Earl, daring him to try something so he'd have an excuse to kill him.

@DizjayDeathPride @Dreamtique

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
The bridge rises for Death to cross.

Alexandria was slowly leading them both to a frozen forest.

Ashlyn floats into the temple and the barrier collapses. "My temple has the least guardians in it."
Death figured this meant continued. So she did

Richard followed her silently

Morpheus nodded, twirling his staff as he walked. "I think I can guess why"

Dreamtique said:
Cassie squealed and placed her hands on her cheeks. "Oh no please noooo" She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Fuck. Off"

GingerBread said:
"She doesn't have to tell you jack shit if she doesn't want to. Why do you think attacking someone will get them to give up information? But I'll tell you one thing right now. Get the fuck out of my room. If you don't my dagger will find itself lodged in your wind pipe. I'm sick of people just treating MY room like a fucking public place" Vance glared at Earl, daring him to try something so he'd have an excuse to kill him.
Earl frowned, though it is hard to tell through his mask.

"For intruding your private space, I am deeply apologetic, please understand that I have no other choice."

He paused and glanced at the girl, he still had not let his guard down.

"Like it or not, you." he looked at the man.

"This girl is clearly a potential threat to our guild, whether you care about her or not, she is still our enemy. I hope that you understand that. Don't blame anyone, blame yourself, you choose to enter this guild." He looked into the men's eyes. Not moving an inch.

@DizjayDeathPride

After hearing Death's awnser, Fola relaxed, "The orb means literally nothing to me. I simply want it to helo those who need help, no more, no less..."

@Light

Dreamtique said:
Earl frowned, though it is hard to tell through his mask.
"For intruding your private space, I am deeply apologetic, please understand that I have no other choice."

He paused and glanced at the girl, he still had not let his guard down.

"Like it or not, you." he looked at the man.

"This girl is clearly a potential threat to our guild, whether you care about her or not, she is still our enemy. I hope that you understand that. Don't blame anyone, blame yourself, you choose to enter this guild." He looked into the men's eyes. Not moving an inch.
"I entered this guild to help the Sins. Remember those guys. absolute shitheads. But, whether she is an enemy or not doesn't matter. If I say she's fine and you're not to attack her or annoy her in any way. Do you know what you do?" Vance paused for a moment as if waiting for Earl to answer "You listen to me. You Apologise and then you fuck off. Because I'm the stronger person here and I know all the people in this guild only have one brain cell between them. But I'd like to think you have some scrap of self preservation."

@Dreamtique @DizjayDeathPride

Syrax looked up in surprise as his companion suddenly appeared above the center platform and paused there, suspended by a cloud of shimmering lights. This only lasted a couple of moments, however, because as soon as she had floated into position the very lights seemed to become absorbed by the dragon knight's skin. Without their support she fell back down to the ground in a clatter of steel and grunts as she struggled to get back up. "Arwyn?" Syrax called out to his companion while quickly lumbering towards her.

Just as he leaned his head down to examine her a mailed hand shot up and grabbed onto his snout. Using him as a support, Arwyn was able to get back onto her feet with relative ease, as if the previous event was nothing more than a tumble.

"That was strange..." she said, her words staggered out while she caught her breath. "I just talked to a lizard that cried tears of fire, performed the last rites for itself and its dead master and the next thing I know i'm flying out of the tunnel faster than an arrow." She shook her head in disbelief and rubbed Syrax's head absentmindedly.

Only then did she seem to notice the orbs floating above the seven platforms. "These are the seven parts to the entrance then?" she asked her companion. "well done, my friend."

"Yes. All that remains is a key. I was contemplating just that when you arrived." he responded. He studied her with a golden eye and wondered if it meant anything. "You didn't happen to find one, did you?"

Arwyn frowned and tilted her head. "I don't think so... but those lights... I'm not quite sure what just happened there." she looked at her hands while she said this.

@Light

GingerBread said:
Colin started to panic when the bridge collapsed underneath him "Th-the orb means no-nothing to m-me" Colin answered without thinking about it but when he did think about it he realized that wasn't the correct answer "A-act-actually R-right now, the o-orb itself means n-nothing to me. B-but s-stopping death from getting i-it means the difference between life and death for s-someone I-I care about"
LokiofSP said:
After hearing Death's awnser, Fola relaxed, "The orb means literally nothing to me. I simply want it to helo those who need help, no more, no less..."

@Light
DizjayDeathPride said:
Death figured this meant continued. So she did
The bridge appears for Colin once more, allowing him to cross with Death. Fola's bridge completely falls and leaves him to drop into the boiling water. "Those whom have no purpose or meaning with orb shall never pass." The gate behind the guardian opens for Colin and Death.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Richard followed her silently

Morpheus nodded, twirling his staff as he walked. "I think I can guess why"
Alexandria approaches a cave guarded by a three headed wooden beast. "Why are you here?" The three headed beast stares directly at Richard.

Ashlyn approaches the first gate and faces the guardian. "Ask my companion your question."

The guardian turns to Morpheus and glares. "What are your intentions with the Red Orb?"

Juju said:
Syrax looked up in surprise as his companion suddenly appeared above the center platform and paused there, suspended by a cloud of shimmering lights. This only lasted a couple of moments, however, because as soon as she had floated into position the very lights seemed to become absorbed by the dragon knight's skin. Without their support she fell back down to the ground in a clatter of steel and grunts as she struggled to get back up. "Arwyn?" Syrax called out to his companion while quickly lumbering towards her.
Just as he leaned his head down to examine her a mailed hand shot up and grabbed onto his snout. Using him as a support, Arwyn was able to get back onto her feet with relative ease, as if the previous event was nothing more than a tumble.

"That was strange..." she said, her words staggered out while she caught her breath. "I just talked to a lizard that cried tears of fire, performed the last rites for itself and its dead master and the next thing I know i'm flying out of the tunnel faster than an arrow." She shook her head in disbelief and rubbed Syrax's head absentmindedly.

Only then did she seem to notice the orbs floating above the seven platforms. "These are the seven parts to the entrance then?" she asked her companion. "well done, my friend."

"Yes. All that remains is a key. I was contemplating just that when you arrived." he responded. He studied her with a golden eye and wondered if it meant anything. "You didn't happen to find one, did you?"

Arwyn frowned and tilted her head. "I don't think so... but those lights... I'm not quite sure what just happened there." she looked at her hands while she said this.

@Light
There seemed to be a key hole that was now forming into Arwyn's body shape if she were to lay down.

Light said:
The bridge appears for Colin once more, allowing him to cross with Death. Fola's bridge completely falls and leaves him to drop into the boiling water. "Those whom have no purpose or meaning with orb shall never pass." The gate behind the guardian opens for Colin and Death.
Alexandria approaches a cave guarded by a three headed wooden beast. "Why are you here?" The three headed beast stares directly at Richard.

Ashlyn approaches the first gate and faces the guardian. "Ask my companion your question."

The guardian turns to Morpheus and glares. "What are your intentions with the Red Orb?"

There seemed to be a key hole that was now forming into Arwyn's body shape if she were to lay down.
Death seemed to ignore both Colin and Fola, walking forward through the door

Richard shrugged. "To protect Alexandria from harm. I intend to give it to my friend knowing his immortality will give him the ability to protect her eternally." Decimus. Hurry up I have a mission for you.

Morpheus stopped twirling and used the snake head to scratch his own. "Well I am Ashlyn's protector. If I have her orb so the bad men don't take it then all is well"

Syrax looked over Arwyn's shoulder and spotted the peculiar keyhole as it slowly melding into the rough shape of a human being. "Over there." he rumbled while motioning to it with his wing.

The dragon knight turned around and looked at it. "Do I have to lay in that then?"

"Something tells me I wouldn't fit in that." was the wyvern's response.

Arwyn glared at him before walking up and inspecting the indentation. "Oh ha-ha. What are you going to do if it kills me, hmm?" she grumbled, although there was some uneasiness in her heart.

She didn't wait for his response. "Well... here goes nothing...Let's hope this pays off, Grimm" she said before climbing into the socket and laying on her back.

When she looked up, half of the sky was blotted out by the form of Syrax's head as he looked down at her watchfully. In truth she wasn't sure if this was really safe, but then again most things she did wasn't exactly 'harm-free'.

@Light

Light said:
(Is Fola dead now? D: )

Colin breathed a sigh of relief as his bridge reappeared. Not wanting to stay on it in case it collapsed, Colin ran forwards and through the door, slowing down to a walking pace when he got next to Death Where's Fola? he's probably just taking it slow... Or he didn't make it.... Colin shook the thought from his head as he continued onwards, trying to stay positive so he wouldn't give up. Not wanting Death to get the orb.

@DizjayDeathPride @Light

GingerBread said:
(Is Fola dead now? D: )
Colin breathed a sigh of relief as his bridge reappeared. Not wanting to stay on it in case it collapsed, Colin ran forwards and through the door, slowing down to a walking pace when he got next to Death Where's Fola? he's probably just taking it slow... Or he didn't make it.... Colin shook the thought from his head as he continued onwards, trying to stay positive so he wouldn't give up. Not wanting Death to get the orb.

@DizjayDeathPride @Light
Death looked looked over to Colin and raised an eyebrow. "Well now. I see you're no better than me and my organization now. So holy Mister "I want to help people" that you've walked away from your teammate, leaving him to suffer? You could heal him but stopping me is more important than 'helping people.' Stopping me from keeping the Orb safe is more important than honoring your word. So tell me are you a liar too, Colin? Looks like you're no longer in any place to judge. Be those free of sin cast the first stone"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Death looked looked over to Colin and raised an eyebrow. "Well now. I see you're no better than me and my organization now. So holy Mister "I want to help people" that you've walked away from your teammate, leaving him to suffer? You could heal him but stopping me is more important than 'helping people.' Stopping me from keeping the Orb safe is more important than honoring your word. So tell me are you a liar too, Colin? Looks like you're no longer in any place to judge. Be those free of sin cast the first stone"
"H-he's fine.... I-I'm S-sure he could u-use the guild s-symbol to teleport out anyway. I-I can't be the only medic in t-the guild" Colin gripped his staff tighter in worry "B-but I-I'm n-not doing this j-just to stop you a-anymore. I-I'm doing th-this to f-fix a mistake I-I made. S-so I-I won't let you t-take the orb. I-I'll d-die stopping you, I-If I have to"

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
"H-he's fine.... I-I'm S-sure he could u-use the guild s-symbol to teleport out anyway. I-I can't be the only medic in t-the guild" Colin gripped his staff tighter in worry "B-but I-I'm n-not doing this j-just to stop you a-anymore. I-I'm doing th-this to f-fix a mistake I-I made. S-so I-I won't let you t-take the orb. I-I'll d-die stopping you, I-If I have to"

@DizjayDeathPride
Death shook her head and chuckled. "We'll see." She continued forward, silently

Embaga Elder]Crimson looked towards Jackson as he glared at him. [COLOR=#b30000][I]Great mind control.[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He thought to himself suspecting that Jackson was under some type of mind control since he has no reason to glare at crimson like that. As Jackson gets up making a hammer slam down onto crimson his aura formed a hand and a shield around his body. The hand blocked the hammer while his Aura and the shield absorbed the damage from the explosion. Zedd jumped out his pocket and growled towards Jackson as he grew 10ft tall wolf. Zedd's eyes sparked with red lighting. He opens his mouth and it looks like lightning is charging within it. He releases a blast of rage lightning towards Jackson. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL] @Light
(Hey Taz are we still doing the fight between Inaro, Cole, Brock, and Scott?)
Jackson remained calm. He shot several beams of light at the man. These beams split into several more beams the size of needles. Thousands of beams charged from the front. Jackson shot up and more needle like beams rained down on people. (I forgot do you know what page the post was on?)

Embaga Elder]They both chuckle [COLOR=#808080]Inaro points to Scott smile and laughing while looking at Cole. [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][B]I like this guy he's funny. [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#808080]Inaro turns his head back with a straight face. [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][B]Ready when you are. [/B][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL]
Scott takes a deep breathe while Brock makes a thunderstorm. Lightning cracks down and goes straight for Inaro due to his metal skeleton. Scott calls out to them. "Hey buddy we're good when you are let's do one on one. You pick."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back