Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
(Sleep well watch our for bears)
Cassie shrugged too. "I guess. I mean whatever. Sounds like a good plan" She hesitated a moment then tackled him in a hug, pushing him off the stool. She was a bit too drunk for life now. All the less pain she would feel until later.

"Thank you for inviting me! Of course I want to meet Sage he sounds great! Need to know who's been taking care of my Vancey"

She got up off of him and sat back down. "Whenever you're ready"
Vance groaned as he got up off the floor "Well you can take me off guard apparently, that might be because I'm drunk though" Vance stumbled over to the bar counter and gripped onto it for support "Let's go then" Vance said as he used the shadows to teleport himself and Cassandra to the guild.

Vance stumbled onto his bed
"I wish i had some water and something to eat" Vance muttered before a glass of water appeared along with a sandwich. Once he had finished off the water and sandwich, Vance shouted out for Sage "Sage! Come meet my GirlFriend" Vance shouted not thinking clearly about how Sage would react to him calling this woman his girl friend "I don't think we ever broke up" Vance muttered to himself.

@DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon

Light said:
Grimm's tentacles rip a section of the vine dome apart and grab Anna, pulling her away into the darkness. Once Anna reached Alien Grimm he waves his hands dismissively. "Don't panic! I have a plan this isn't real!" His alien form was quite.... interesting. "Just stick with me, you'll see what my plan is soon. In the mean time." He creates a beaten up and dead version of Anna and has his tentacles throw her body back out there for the others to see that Anna was killed.
Colin started to get worried when Anna got taken away She be fine right? She did say she can fight Colin thought trying to reassure himself that Anna was okay. Colin poked his head out of the vine dome to try to see what was happening. Colin fell backwards when he saw a body land in front of him. Colin slowly moved closer to the body and saw that it was Anna.

Colin checked her for a pulse but couldn't find one
"She's dead" Colin started backing up until he hit the wall of the vine dome "She's dead. It's my fault, If I just told her she couldn't join this wouldn't have happened" Colin started curling up into the fetal position "I promised I'd heal her no matter what, but I couldn't" Colin started sobbing, feeling incredibly guilty about Anna dying.

@Light @DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
"Shit!" Jackie flips out of his arms, grabbing a spoon and flipping the pancakes off the pan and onto a plate. She does the same for the eggs, checking to see if it's burned. She sighs in relief when she sees its not burned - little crispier, but not burned - and turns to grin victoriously at Alpha. "Not burned!"
Grinning, Alpha grabs a pancake, starting to eat with his hands. He still wasn't used to eating with utensils, and he liked eating this way better. Quickly finishing the pancake and swallowing it, Alpha nods his head. "Very good," he says simply.

Typhon looked at Jasmine, then to Alexandria. Then back to Jasmine. He looked a little confused as he cleared his throat. "Ah, excuse me. It appears that I am supposed to defeat you in battle to attain a higher rank in the guild," he said to Jasmine, not exactly sure what he was talking about.

@Light @Tazmodo

Daimao said:
Grinning, Alpha grabs a pancake, starting to eat with his hands. He still wasn't used to eating with utensils, and he liked eating this way better. Quickly finishing the pancake and swallowing it, Alpha nods his head. "Very good," he says simply.
Typhon looked at Jasmine, then to Alexandria. Then back to Jasmine. He looked a little confused as he cleared his throat. "Ah, excuse me. It appears that I am supposed to defeat you in battle to attain a higher rank in the guild," he said to Jasmine, not exactly sure what he was talking about.

@Light @Tazmodo
"You're sweet," She says with a roll of her eyes as she grabs a pancake, eating it the same way Alpha did because she doesn't feel like washing dishes, then sits on the counter, grabbing pieces of the scrambled eggs with her fingers and popping them in her mouth.

Before she could respond to the man, wounds began opening up all over her stomach. Her shadows begin to cover each one up but it also drains her greatly to get to each one as fast as possible due to the fact she's already lost so much blood. She sees the demon is crippling the man beside her. "We have to get out of here. NOW!"

GingerBread said:
Colin started to get worried when Anna got taken away She be fine right? She did say she can fight Colin thought trying to reassure himself that Anna was okay. Colin poked his head out of the vine dome to try to see what was happening. Colin fell backwards when he saw a body land in front of him. Colin slowly moved closer to the body and saw that it was Anna.

"She's dead" Colin started backing up until he hit the wall of the vine dome "She's dead. It's my fault, If I just told her she couldn't join this wouldn't have happened" Colin started curling up into the fetal position "I promised I'd heal her no matter what, but I couldn't" Colin started sobbing, feeling incredibly guilty about Anna dying.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

Rats appear from thin air and start eating her body. The staff hops over and attempts to gently pat him on the back.

Cassandra was also added to the guild once she entered. Any girlfriend of Vance was welcome.

Daimao said:
@Light @Tazmodo
( @Tazmodo )

Alexandria swiftly nods her head. "Y-you can attack her now."

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#5900b3]Cole grins as she enters his line of sight then leans back some. [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]Hmm that's for me to know and you to find out. [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3]He sees the sun setting. [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]Since the suns setting do you want to go somewhere else?[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] He asked about to pull out a box of cigs but stops remember how it effects Cristina [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
"Well I suggest we begin to watch others. It's what I usually do...." Christina extends her hand for Cole to take and approaches the tree he sits in. "Take my hand."

DaManofWar said:
Scar frowned. "I don't care how strong they are. I can't just be caged up here. None of us should. I am indifferent to humans, but this?" He banged a fist against the floor. "If he's a servant, then does this Grimm fellow know of this?" He demanded. "HEY! GRIMM! I'M TALKING TO YOU! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"
@Light
"Marco!" The voice of Grimm rings down the hall as he makes his way towards Scar. He was expecting Scar to say polo.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

Grimm appears before Evania. "Heeeellooo! Would you like to join Dragon's Roar?! I love you my daughter. Just saying!" Grimm envelops her in a hug.

( @Lotusy )

Itami was on his way back to the mountain. He couldn't wait to check up on his daughter and his future son-in-law.

Kinziel was wondering why the guild suddenly went dark. "Malren... I hope he's okay."

Sh3w0lfSp1r1t said:
Before she could respond to the man, wounds began opening up all over her stomach. Her shadows begin to cover each one up but it also drains her greatly to get to each one as fast as possible due to the fact she's already lost so much blood. She sees the demon is crippling the man beside her. "We have to get out of here. NOW!"
( ! ) Before she could escape the being chokes her reflection and stabs her reflection's left lung. The damage appears on Kytha but her reflection is just fine. The being was aiming for her heart next which she was suffocating while missing a lung.

( Better figure out the weakness really fast. I keep telling you what it is. )

Light said:
Rats appear from thin air and start eating her body. The staff hops over and attempts to gently pat him on the back.
(I'm getting dishonored flashbacks :P )

Colin flings his arm out in an attempt to push the staff away "Go away" Colin saw before seeing Anna's body being eaten by rats. "No" Colin ran over to Anna's body and picked it up to try and get it away from the rats. He started healing Anna's body so that there were no visible marks on her body. As he did this chunks of his skin started disappearing as if he was the one the rats were eating "Even if you're dead, I'm not going to let your body be destroyed" Colim muttered to himself as he started to carry the body away from the rats.

Colin was finding it hard to move now that there were chunks of skin and muscle tissue missing from his arms, legs and the rest of his body. Colin attempted to carry Anna away from everything that was happening and hopefully out of the guild. But he ended up falling onto the floor, his new injuries were starting to get to him. Colin attempted to stand back up and continue trying to carry Anna out the guild, but only ended up falling onto the floor again. He started sobbing into Anna's dead body
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I deserved to be the one to die, not you. It's all my fault you died anyway" Colin said between each choked sob.

@DizjayDeathPride @Light @LokiofSP

Scar snarled. "Make sense. You cannot lock me up in here, you swine! I refuse to be locked up. What gives your reaper the right? Nothing!" He didn't care how powerful Grimm was. He wanted out.

@Light

Light said:
( @DizjayDeathPride )

Cassandra was also added to the guild once she entered. Any girlfriend of Vance was welcome.

( @Tazmodo )

"Well I suggest we begin to watch others. It's what I usually do...." Christina extends her hand for Cole to take and approaches the tree he sits in. "Take my hand."

"Marco!" The voice of Grimm rings down the hall as he makes his way towards Scar. He was expecting Scar to say polo.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

Grimm appears before Evania. "Heeeellooo! Would you like to join Dragon's Roar?! I love you my daughter. Just saying!" Grimm envelops her in a hug.

( @Lotusy )

Itami was on his way back to the mountain. He couldn't wait to check up on his daughter and his future son-in-law.

Kinziel was wondering why the guild suddenly went dark. "Malren... I hope he's okay."

( ! ) Before she could escape the being chokes her reflection and stabs her reflection's left lung. The damage appears on Kytha but her reflection is just fine. The being was aiming for her heart next which she was suffocating while missing a lung.

Anna tilted her head, smiling to Alien Grimm. "Is that so? Well why have you captured me?"

Evania was walking through a remote and forgotten forest. Enjoying the isolation and peace it gave her. Until this stranger popped up. She slowly hugged him back nervously "I... Guess? Thank.. you? For the offer? I... Love you too?"

GingerBread said:
Vance groaned as he got up off the floor "Well you can take me off guard apparently, that might be because I'm drunk though" Vance stumbled over to the bar counter and gripped onto it for support "Let's go then" Vance said as he used the shadows to teleport himself and Cassandra to the guild.
Vance stumbled onto his bed
"I wish i had some water and something to eat" Vance muttered before a glass of water appeared along with a sandwich. Once he had finished off the water and sandwich, Vance shouted out for Sage "Sage! Come meet my GirlFriend" Vance shouted not thinking clearly about how Sage would react to him calling this woman his girl friend "I don't think we ever broke up" Vance muttered to himself.

Colin started to get worried when Anna got taken away
She be fine right? She did say she can fight Colin thought trying to reassure himself that Anna was okay. Colin poked his head out of the vine dome to try to see what was happening. Colin fell backwards when he saw a body land in front of him. Colin slowly moved closer to the body and saw that it was Anna.

@djinnamon

Cassie smacked her forehead and punched Vance. "Don't yell stupid we'll get migraines!" She mistaked the sensation of the guild with happiness towards Vance and without noticing she was blushing

DizjayDeathPride said:
Cassie smacked her forehead and punched Vance. "Don't yell stupid we'll get migraines!" She mistaked the sensation of the guild with happiness towards Vance and without noticing she was blushing
Vance reeled back from the punch and fell onto his bed "I didn't yell 'Stupid'. I was shouting for Sage. But I don't see how me shouting a particular word would give us migraines" Vance replied, not getting that she was calling him stupid. "You're doing a great impression of a tomato right now, thought I take it you're not intending to impersonate a tomato" Vance teased as he gave Cassandra a wry smile.

@djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
Vance reeled back from the punch and fell onto his bed "I didn't yell 'Stupid'. I was shouting for Sage. But I don't see how me shouting a particular word would give us migraines" Vance replied, not getting that she was calling him stupid. "You're doing a great impression of a tomato right now, thought I take it you're not intending to impersonate a tomato" Vance teased as he gave Cassandra a wry smile.
She got redder, her face contorting into a pout as she sat on his bed. She gripped her knees tightly, the buzz making it too hard to calm back down. "Shut up. Stuuuuuupid" She slurred the word out, poking Vance's chest. She squinted at him, scrunching up her nose and sticking her tongue out, the tip of her finger still on his chest

Light said:
"I wouldn't know and they shouldn't, I didn't raise them to steal or want things that aren't their own." Alice flicks Jackson in the forehead. "So what's up with this new look?" The sun was slowly rising.
"What would that be?" Christina stands up once more and intentionally stands in his line of sight. The sun was slowly setting.

A werewolf in a cell across from him shakes his head. "This is a reaper's collection. It just collects things for trophies. We're never getting out of here..."

( ! ) Suddenly Kytha was being pierced in the stomach repeatedly, wounds opening up in her stomach each second. For Veyd, his bones kept breaking. Even though the being has harming the reflections, the reflections weren't taking any damage.

( @GingerBread @LokiofSP )

Grimm's tentacles rip a section of the vine dome apart and grab Anna, pulling her away into the darkness. Once Anna reached Alien Grimm he waves his hands dismissively. "Don't panic! I have a plan this isn't real!" His alien form was quite.... interesting. "Just stick with me, you'll see what my plan is soon. In the mean time." He creates a beaten up and dead version of Anna and has his tentacles throw her body back out there for the others to see that Anna was killed.
Sh3w0lfSp1r1t said:
Light said:
( @DizjayDeathPride )

( @Tazmodo )

( @DizjayDeathPride )

( @Lotusy )

Veyd enters out of specter form and swings his scythe at the reflection of the being, letting his scythe shatter it. Now he can see how they were being attacked and counter it, and that he just did.

@Light @Sh3w0lfSp1r1t

DizjayDeathPride said:
She got redder, her face contorting into a pout as she sat on his bed. She gripped her knees tightly, the buzz making it too hard to calm back down. "Shut up. Stuuuuuupid" She slurred the word out, poking Vance's chest. She squinted at him, scrunching up her nose and sticking her tongue out, the tip of her finger still on his chest
Vance chuckled as Cassandra's face became redder "Is someone getting flustered?" Vance asked mockingly as he grabbed Cassandra's hand and moved it away so she wasn't touching his chest anymore "We should go out soon. I want to see how good you were on jobs. I have high expectations since you said we used to work together"

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
(I'm getting dishonored flashbacks :P )
Colin flings his arm out in an attempt to push the staff away "Go away" Colin saw before seeing Anna's body being eaten by rats. "No" Colin ran over to Anna's body and picked it up to try and get it away from the rats. He started healing Anna's body so that there were no visible marks on her body. As he did this chunks of his skin started disappearing as if he was the one the rats were eating "Even if you're dead, I'm not going to let your body be destroyed" Colim muttered to himself as he started to carry the body away from the rats.

Colin was finding it hard to move now that there were chunks of skin and muscle tissue missing from his arms, legs and the rest of his body. Colin attempted to carry Anna away from everything that was happening and hopefully out of the guild. But he ended up falling onto the floor, his new injuries were starting to get to him. Colin attempted to stand back up and continue trying to carry Anna out the guild, but only ended up falling onto the floor again. He started sobbing into Anna's dead body
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I deserved to be the one to die, not you. It's all my fault you died anyway" Colin said between each choked sob.

@DizjayDeathPride @Light @LokiofSP
The staff was following Colin, a fresh body inside the staff was ready for Colin to heal off of. Sounds of the Alien occurs around the guild.

DaManofWar said:
Scar snarled. "Make sense. You cannot lock me up in here, you swine! I refuse to be locked up. What gives your reaper the right? Nothing!" He didn't care how powerful Grimm was. He wanted out.
@Light
Grimm stands in front of his cell. "Wow... I was here to free you but you decided to call me a swine. Forget you." Grimm leaves after this statement.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna tilted her head, smiling to Alien Grimm. "Is that so? Well why have you captured me?"
Evania was walking through a remote and forgotten forest. Enjoying the isolation and peace it gave her. Until this stranger popped up. She slowly hugged him back nervously "I... Guess? Thank.. you? For the offer? I... Love you too?"
"I'm trying to get Colin to accept the staff." Alien Grimm moves around her. "Want me to turn you into an alien as well."

"Yay!" Grimm teleports her to the guild and let's her go. "Welcome to Dragon's Roar!" She can feel the guild symbol within her.

( @Sh3w0lfSp1r1t Nope that's not it. )

When Veyd hits the mirror, Kytha's reflection appears in it as it shatters. Kytha herself breaks apart, thus killing her.

Ball Grimm's face grows even sadder. "You killed her!"

Kytha who's soul was reaped by a reaper and was brought to the realm of souls, stands before Grimm. "Why hello!" He sits down in a couch and smiles. "Two questions... how was life? Would you like a second chance?"

Scar snarled. "Goddamn it, get back here! I'm sorry, alright?" Scar had swallowed his pride on that one. He knew that Grimm was his best chance of getting out. Well, he had to be humble for this to work. Damn.

@Light

(Man you guys move fast, I just went to sleep for a bit and I'm left behind 0-0)

Oden let out a sigh as soon as he was left alone, he slouched a bit and rubbed the corners of his mouth, "Damn, that took way longer than it should have. At least now I can finally settle down...Come Ill-Wait...The hell was that sound?" He raised a brow as the sound of the aliens filled the halls...

@Light

Sage had run to see what Vance meant and saw Cassandra touching him. " You jerk. You're cheating on me! " Sage yelled before he went into god mode and flew above the two and came down with a rapier aiming for Cassandra's shoulder. Right as the rapier was going to hit its target Sage was pulled back by Neptune , Noire and Vert while Diana and Kotori flew in front of him and tried to calm him down. By the time Sage was slightly calmed down he was crying.

@GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride

djinnamon said:
Sage had run to see what Vance meant and saw Cassandra touching him. " You jerk. You're cheating on me! " Sage yelled before he went into god mode and flew above the two and came down with a rapier aiming for Cassandra's shoulder. Right as the rapier was going to hit its target Sage was pulled back by Neptune , Noire and Vert while Diana and Kotori flew in front of him and tried to calm him down. By the time Sage was slightly calmed down he was crying.
@GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride
Vance looked at Cassandra "See what I mean? He's an Idiot" Vance looked at Sage, he would've gone over to him but Vance didn't think Sage's girlfriends would let him "I'm not cheating on you, But this is my girlfriend. well was, before I got amnesia. So if anything I was cheating on her with you, even if I didn't know that" Vance shrugged "I thought you'd like to meet her, she wanted to meet you" Vance took on a annoyed expression "And so what if I was cheating on you. Do you not remember the whole thing with Fola? Or do you have a short memory?"

Light said:
The staff was following Colin, a fresh body inside the staff was ready for Colin to heal off of. Sounds of the Alien occurs around the guild.
Colin was still sobbing into Anna's dead body until he heard a slight tapping behind him. Looking around he saw the staff was following him "Why are you following me? I'm not going to use you, I don't deserve to heal myself. It's my fault she's dead. If she wasn't protecting me She'd still be alive" Colin told the staff before looking back at Anna's dead body and starting to cry again.

Sage and the other goddesses were glowing while Kotori and Diana tried to calm them. Sage's anger had returned. " You shameless arrogant little prick. I explained the situation to you already so Fola has nothing to do with this. " Sage growled. " You really think whatever Sage did in the past matters now besides you think having amnesia excuses the fact you haven't broken up with her and then you call Sage to introduce him to your girlfriend. " Noire growled out.

@GingerBread

djinnamon said:
Sage and the other goddesses were glowing while Kotori and Diana tried to calm them. Sage's anger had returned. " You shameless arrogant little prick. I explained the situation to you already so Fola has nothing to do with this. " Sage growled. " You really think whatever Sage did in the past matters now besides you think having amnesia excuses the fact you haven't broken up with her and then you call Sage to introduce him to your girlfriend. " Noire growled out.
@GingerBread
"You know what Sage, If you don't like it you can Piss off." Vance then turned his attention to Noire "I had fucking amnesia, and I've only just met her today. Telling her that we're now breaking up would be a bit redundant, don't you think" Vance glared at Noire before turning his attention back to Sage "But you know what? She's better than you right now. I got amnesia six years ago, so I haven't seen her and she hasn't seen me for six years. That's more than long enough to declare me dead. But she still kept looking for me, would you do the same?" Vance asked as he glared at Sage "Oh and when I told her about you, she accepted it, she didn't freak out and get angry and attempt to attack you. No, She wanted to come and say hi to you. I wonder which one of you is the better person?"

Sage growled loudly. " Well I'm sorry that I was anger my BOYFRIEND introduced me to his girlfriend. Vance you are a fucking idiot if you don't see how what you did was stupid. Yes I would and you know that so fuck you Vance." Sage said before teleporting to his room. Noire gave a scoff. " Oh please , you really are a idiot. If you think telling her your broken is a redundant then she should already know and you shouldn't be calling her Girlfriend you dumbass. She may be the better person here because she didn't get mad but you are the worst, I think I'm going to give Sage the nice suggestion of breaking up with your dumb self cause he deserves better than disgusting weaklings like you. " Noire said before she flew to Sage's room , followed by the other girls.

" What is that idiot's problem , he really can't see what he did wrong can he? Then he had the gull to call Sage worse than the girl , which is slightly true since Sage reacted to fast but he had good reason to. " Neptune and the girl's nodded as they stopped in front of Sage's room door and went in. Sage wiped away tears and stood up. " Hi girls , why don't we go out for a little to the co Ed hot springs then go to a bar. " Sage said with his head down while the girls looked at him and each other sadly before putting on fake smiles and nodded. " Ok sure let's go. " Neptune and Sage looked up and smiled at them before holding out his arms for a group hug.

@GingerBread

djinnamon said:
Sage growled loudly. " Well I'm sorry that I was anger my BOYFRIEND introduced me to his girlfriend. Vance you are a fucking idiot if you don't see how what you did was stupid. Yes I would and you know that so fuck you Vance." Sage said before teleporting to his room. Noire gave a scoff. " Oh please , you really are a idiot. If you think telling her your broken is a redundant then she should already know and you shouldn't be calling her Girlfriend you dumbass. She may be the better person here because she didn't get mad but you are the worst, I think I'm going to give Sage the nice suggestion of breaking up with your dumb self cause he deserves better than disgusting weaklings like you. " Noire said before she flew to Sage's room , followed by the other girls.
" What is that idiot's problem , he really can't see what he did wrong can he? Then he had the gull to call Sage worse than the girl , which is slightly true since Sage reacted to fast but he had good reason to. " Neptune and the girl's nodded as they stopped in front of Sage's room door and went in. Sage wiped away tears and stood up. " Hi girls , why don't we go out for a little to the co Ed hot springs then go to a bar. " Sage said with his head down while the girls looked at him and each other sadly before putting on fake smiles and nodded. " Ok sure let's go. " Neptune and Sage looked up and smiled at them before holding out his arms for a group hug.

@GingerBread
"Yeah tell him to break up with me then, I'm sure he'd be a lot happier. Actually tell him that I wish him good luck in finding someone who can put up with his stupidity, Cause so far only I've been able to and I'm reaching my limit" Vance glared at Sage's girlfriends as they all left.

Vance dragged his hands down his face and sighed before standing up and looking at Cassandra
"Well I'm going to go and completely destroy my liver, you want to come with?" Vance paused for a second "Actually, you're probably more in the loop than I am right now. Does anyone need someone dead? I could really kill someone right now. To be honest I don't care what I do, as long as I take my mind off of that Idiot, we could go skydiving for all I care"

@DizjayDeathPride

Veyd looks towards Grimm, a rush of cold wind came and Veyd had a ball of dark lightning in his hand and his scythe in the other "She's dead, that is that. No sense mulling over it with your sad face. She's likely in some realm of the dead..." said Veyd, standing there, not doing anything as if he were thinking. These mirrors would be the 'beings' demise. He stood there, waiting for the being to hit him, or so it appeared.

@Light

Light said:
Grimm stands in front of his cell. "Wow... I was here to free you but you decided to call me a swine. Forget you." Grimm leaves after this statement.

"I'm trying to get Colin to accept the staff." Alien Grimm moves around her. "Want me to turn you into an alien as well."

"Yay!" Grimm teleports her to the guild and let's her go. "Welcome to Dragon's Roar!" She can feel the guild symbol within her.

( @Sh3w0lfSp1r1t Nope that's not it. )

When Veyd hits the mirror, Kytha's reflection appears in it as it shatters. Kytha herself breaks apart, thus killing her.

Ball Grimm's face grows even sadder. "You killed her!"

Kytha who's soul was reaped by a reaper and was brought to the realm of souls, stands before Grimm. "Why hello!" He sits down in a couch and smiles. "Two questions... how was life? Would you like a second chance?"
Anna shook her head reluctantly. "No... I don't really want to. But if you need me to I won't complain so long as you turn me back, okay?" She said cheerfully, smiling at the Alien. "Its not that I don't like the appearance so much as I'm afraid I'll die"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back