First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
As soon as the original beast was hit by the chain Kytha saw her chance. She lunged desperately, trying to find a hold on this, this thing. She lashed out once again. Hoping that MAYBE She could injure it.

LokiofSP said:
Oden ran up to Collin and Anna, forcing away a scowl with a smile while he panted. He clenched his teeth and spoke, "Hey 'PALS' why'd ya leave me back there? Had to run to get back up here and *Wheeze* I'm not the most in shape guy..."

@GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride
GingerBread said:
Colin shook his head and stood up, his smile not fading in the slightest "I'm not slow" Colin muttered as he saw Oden come running up to them Who's he? Weren't anna and him together? Yeah, He's probably her boyfriend Colin was slightly dejected at the thought but gave Oden a friendly smile anyway.

@DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP

Vance harshly snatched his drink back "Yeah I do know you... You're the person who just stole my drink" Vance hissed as he downed the rest of the glass before glaring at Cassandra "Now. Why the hell do you think I should know you?"
Anna tilted her head to Oden and raised an eyebrow. "Oh it's you. I was wondering where you went. Are you hungry? We just had a lovely meal but if you are feeling famished I'll understand." She gave him a fake smile and pinched his left cheek gently. "Want to go back with him Colin?" She said, looking to him while still wiggling Oden's cheek

GingerBread said:
Colin shook his head and stood up, his smile not fading in the slightest "I'm not slow" Colin muttered as he saw Oden come running up to them Who's he? Weren't anna and him together? Yeah, He's probably her boyfriend Colin was slightly dejected at the thought but gave Oden a friendly smile anyway.

Vance harshly snatched his drink back
"Yeah I do know you... You're the person who just stole my drink" Vance hissed as he downed the rest of the glass before glaring at Cassandra "Now. Why the hell do you think I should know you?"

The girl looked at him hurt then with anger. "Wow. So I just meant nothing to you. I see." She was actually saddened he didnt know her; Though she hid it. "We used to work together" she mumbled before rapping the bar, getting the tender's attention to pour her a drink and knocking it back quickly

Light said:
Mini Grimm arrives at the black market and sells everything in the bag for a high price. Mini Grimm leaves to steal more things after the fact, not caring about what happens afterwards. The bag was thrown into the incinerator.
"Yay! She's fighting back! Let's join her!" Grimm was getting ready to use his dodge ball skills.

The humans were either pushed off or killed. The portal begins to turn red rather than green.

Mecha Zeus had its own internal thoughts about the situation.
Light said:
( @Veyd Sahvoz ) ( @The Otaku Diaries if Ace ends up arriving now. )
The portal ends up summing a rather... strange beast. The humans were being killed off one by one. The being has an arsenal of mirrors surround itself.

View attachment 226979
((Sowwy! It was very late in my time!)) Immeidately teleporting to Detriot, Ace fell from a high place and landed on the highest building there is. "Ouch." The female then quickly noticed a strange-looking beast, knowing it wasn't a nice-cutesy beast because it was killing innocent humans. She shuffled her cards and got ready to attack the monster.

'Don't murder, don't murder, don't murder, I SWEAR TO GOD, IF SHE KEEPS PINCHING MY CHEEK I WILL KILL EVERYBODY IN THIS BASE IN FRONT OF THEIR FAMILIES!' He smiled and let out a smile and attempted to move away from her, "I'm fine, thanks for looking out for me. I'll be fine without a meal, I already ate..."

@DizjayDeathPride @GingerBread

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna tilted her head to Oden and raised an eyebrow. "Oh it's you. I was wondering where you went. Are you hungry? We just had a lovely meal but if you are feeling famished I'll understand." She gave him a fake smile and pinched his left cheek gently. "Want to go back with him Colin?" She said, looking to him while still wiggling Oden's cheek
Colin laughed when he saw Anna Pinching Oden's cheek "Should we not find someone to get you two into the guild? I think the person who let me join was called Grimm, I'm not sure though" Colin smiled kindly at Anna.

@LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
The girl looked at him hurt then with anger. "Wow. So I just meant nothing to you. I see." She was actually saddened he didn't know her; Though she hid it. "We used to work together" she mumbled before rapping the bar, getting the tender's attention to pour her a drink and knocking it back quickly
"Not many people mean something to me" Vance just shrugged as he poured himself another glass of whiskey "And I've never worked with anyone, So either you're trying to kill me...." Vance paused for a moment "Or I worked with you before I got amnesia and that would mean you were the one who left me to die. I'm not sure which is worse"

@DizjayDeathPride

LokiofSP said:
'Don't murder, don't murder, don't murder, I SWEAR TO GOD, IF SHE KEEPS PINCHING MY CHEEK I WILL KILL EVERYBODY IN THIS BASE IN FRONT OF THEIR FAMILIES!' He smiled and let out a smile and attempted to move away from her, "I'm fine, thanks for looking out for me. I'll be fine without a meal, I already ate..."

@DizjayDeathPride @GingerBread
GingerBread said:
Colin laughed when he saw Anna Pinching Oden's cheek "Should we not find someone to get you two into the guild? I think the person who let me join was called Grimm, I'm not sure though" Colin smiled kindly at Anna.
@LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride

"Not many people mean something to me" Vance just shrugged as he poured himself another glass of whiskey "And I've never worked with anyone, So either you're trying to kill me...." Vance paused for a moment "Or I worked with you before I got amnesia and that would mean you were the one who left me to die. I'm not sure which is worse"

@DizjayDeathPride
@Light

Anna let go of the man and lightly patted his cheek. "Alright! Let's go find this grimm character. Do you know where he is?"

GingerBread said:

@DizjayDeathPride

The girl bit her lip and looked away, taking another shot and mumbling again. "
I didn't mean to, okay? Gosh.." Then her voice got louder as she spoke. "If anything it's YOUR FAULT! YOURE ALWAYS GETTING YOURSELF IN THOSE TYPES OF SITUATIONS!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna let go of the man and lightly patted his cheek. "Alright! Let's go find this grimm character. Do you know where he is?"
"I've got no idea, He sort of left after talking to me, I don't think he likes me much" Colin replied as he started rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly,

DizjayDeathPride said:
The girl bit her lip and looked away, taking another shot and mumbling again. "I didn't mean to, okay? Gosh.." Then her voice got louder as she spoke. "If anything it's YOUR FAULT! YOURE ALWAYS GETTING YOURSELF IN THOSE TYPES OF SITUATIONS!"
"I suggest you watch your tone. I don't remember you, so any sort of relationship we had in the past is null and void. I don't have a problem killing you right now, Especially after what I've been through today" Vance growled out before finishing his drink "So we can go somewhere and talk about whatever and you can fill me in on what sort of relationship we had, be it friendship or strictly professional, since you've apparently been looking for me. Or You can piss off and leave me alone. Your choice, I don't really have a lot to do nowadays" Vance picked up his bottle and went to pour himself another drink before deciding and just downing the rest of the bottle.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
"I've got no idea, He sort of left after talking to me, I don't think he likes me much" Colin replied as he started rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly,

"I suggest you watch your tone. I don't remember you, so any sort of relationship we had in the past is null and void. I don't have a problem killing you right now, Especially after what I've been through today" Vance growled out before finishing his drink "So we can go somewhere and talk about whatever and you can fill me in on what sort of relationship we had, be it friendship or strictly professional, since you've apparently been looking for me. Or You can piss off and leave me alone. Your choice, I don't really have a lot to do nowadays" Vance picked up his bottle and went to pour himself another drink before deciding and just downing the rest of the bottle.
(Gonna wait for Light on that one before it becomes drivel)

Cassandra stared at him with shock and anger that somehow melted into a red faced smile and a barely audible "okay.." She almost seemed to be... Blushing

She sighed and forced herself to calm down. "Okay... Well.. you and I used to work together. Run missions. Operations. Get in, get out. But after our last operation... I guess the one that gave you your weird amnesia... We ended up splitting up. I escaped and well... You...... I got reinforcements to help but.. you were gone. I've been trying to find you for so long. But you're too good at staying hidden. Until I saw you on the news. After that whole robot war thing and that weird group you joined became famous, I went to the building to find you. I snuck in and looked around for you. Glad to see you've moved on I guess. Good for you.. but you kept.... Disappearing. Popping away. You came back then poof gone. Do you know how hard it is to catch you when you just zip around the world! Why are you even in a public group! That's not like the Vance I know. A secret assassin gone world saver"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Cassandra stared at him with shock and anger that somehow melted into a red faced smile and a barely audible "okay.." She almost seemed to be... Blushing
She sighed and forced herself to calm down. "Okay... Well.. you and I used to work together. Run missions. Operations. Get in, get out. But after our last operation... I guess the one that gave you your weird amnesia... We ended up splitting up. I escaped and well... You...... I got reinforcements to help but.. you were gone. I've been trying to find you for so long. But you're too good at staying hidden. Until I saw you on the news. After that whole robot war thing and that weird group you joined became famous, I went to the building to find you. I snuck in and looked around for you. Glad to see you've moved on I guess. Good for you.. but you kept.... Disappearing. Popping away. You came back then poof gone. Do you know how hard it is to catch you when you just zip around the world! Why are you even in a public group! That's not like the Vance I know. A secret assassin gone world saver"
"I'm in this group because I became attached to my internal organs and I originally joined them to save some deadly sin or something and in exchange I got to keep my Organs. I ended up killing the person I was meant to save though, but I got power out of it and I still have my internal organs" Vance just shrugged and signaled to the bartender to bring him another bottle of whiskey before turning back to Cassandra "And I stayed because they are currently making me more powerful and although I don't mind losing that power, I've made enemies with Lucifer" Vance decided to not mention anything about Sage yet, in case Cassandra and him had a more...personal relationship in the past and she ended up getting jealous and attempting to kill Sage "But I want to know why you kept trying to find me? Considering you didn't know I had amnesia, did you not assume I was avoiding you or something. And you still haven't told me what relationship we had together. I'm assuming it was more than just partners or you wouldn't have tried to find me for so long"

@DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
A faint purple line cracked along the ground next to Gazelle. Mist steamed out and it ripped open, the screams of the Dammed and tortured rang out and a man stepped through the rift. It closed behind him once he touched the ground and he faced Gazelle, his hands behind his back. "Hello again girl. I need your assistance with my son"
Gazelle turned around. "Oh hi I'm Gazelle sorry about earlier I didn't get to introduce myself. What's wrong with Decimus?" She said worriedly.

Light said:
"I want your friendship though. Friendship or information about the missing relatives."
Scar was still being carried at a slow pace for miles under the night sky.

"Doesnt matter to me but sure buddy." Alice gives him a thumbs up and and makes sure the kids don't roll off the bed.

Alexandria nods her head and presses her body against Typhon's back. "Y-yes but I don't know why and that scares me. We need to get you ranked up so you can get stronger. Let's find something challenging to do. Or you can fight another higher ranked guild member and beat them to take their rank."
Jackson felt like he had taken on of Morpheus's 2 ton blow to the chest when she said buddy. "Alright make sure to wake me if anything happens." He said as he turned over not quite asleep.

Light said:
( @Tazmodo )
"It would be faster to fight someone for their rank. You should get a warm up though." Alexandria thinks about any random guild member using the symbol. "Jasmine! We can call her here."

( @LokiofSP )

Ashlyn had a lot of relatives she didn't know about. She's never met her mother, her grandmother, her younger sister, her great grandfather, her great grandmother, her grand aunts in law, her other great grandfather and her other great grandmother, her other grandfather and other grandmother, her other grandmother on her father's biological side. She also never met her grandfather in law, Grimm's daughter who is born from her actual grandmother. "Ummmn there's a lot of Van Fen'rir I don't know about.... though I'd like to know about the head of Van Fen'rir clan, my grandmother, wife of Grimm."

Once again Veyd was facing the other way and he can feel his own chains hit him instead of the beast.
Jasmine was relaxing in a tree basking in the sunlight as a sloth.

djinnamon said:
*makes Sage beat the snit out of Cassandra and say " Stay away from my man *) @DizjayDeathPride @GingerBread
(You're welcome to try she'd love such a major rank up when she replaces him cx)

GingerBread said:
"I'm in this group because I became attached to my internal organs and I originally joined them to save some deadly sin or something and in exchange I got to keep my Organs. I ended up killing the person I was meant to save though, but I got power out of it and I still have my internal organs" Vance just shrugged and signaled to the bartender to bring him another bottle of whiskey before turning back to Cassandra "And I stayed because they are currently making me more powerful and although I don't mind losing that power, I've made enemies with Lucifer" Vance decided to not mention anything about Sage yet, in case Cassandra and him had a more...personal relationship in the past and she ended up getting jealous and attempting to kill Sage "But I want to know why you kept trying to find me? Considering you didn't know I had amnesia, did you not assume I was avoiding you or something. And you still haven't told me what relationship we had together. I'm assuming it was more than just partners or you wouldn't have tried to find me for so long"
@DizjayDeathPride
Cassandra listened to him ramble on without interrupting, taking mental notes to what she needed to reply to. "I kept looking because you're my partner. I can't just let you disappear. And I was sure you were avoiding me for a short time but I believed that you needed help. I kept looking because I wanted to apologize.." She looked down to the bar, getting tense. "If I was just... Better. I could have saved you..." She bit her cheek and looked away, trying to avoid the last question. "It doesn't matter what we were now I guess if you don't remember." She looked up to him, switching topics quickly. "How the hell did you manage to piss of Lucifer?! Hell i didnt even know he was.... Real. Also.. does he really have horns? And demonic?"

Tazmodo said:
Gazelle turned around. "Oh hi I'm Gazelle sorry about earlier I didn't get to introduce myself. What's wrong with Decimus?" She said worriedly.
Jackson felt like he had taken on of Morpheus's 2 ton blow to the chest when she said buddy. "Alright make sure to wake me if anything happens." He said as he turned over not quite asleep.

Dekimarus shook his head, sighing. "Well my son is a dud. A pointless Nephalem. Unable to tap into his real potential. Or at least he was. I can feel it now. I could feel it when it happened. The doors are opened. We need to get him to step through them. Embrace and control the Demon inside him. Just like his father."

DizjayDeathPride said:
(You're welcome to try she'd love such a major rank up when she replaces him cx)
Cassandra listened to him ramble on without interrupting, taking mental notes to what she needed to reply to. "I kept looking because you're my partner. I can't just let you disappear. And I was sure you were avoiding me for a short time but I believed that you needed help. I kept looking because I wanted to apologize.." She looked down to the bar, getting tense. "If I was just... Better. I could have saved you..." She bit her cheek and looked away, trying to avoid the last question. "It doesn't matter what we were now I guess if you don't remember." She looked up to him, switching topics quickly. "How the hell did you manage to piss of Lucifer?! Hell i didnt even know he was.... Real. Also.. does he really have horns? And demonic?"

Dekimarus shook his head, sighing. "Well my son is a dud. A pointless Nephalem. Unable to tap into his real potential. Or at least he was. I can feel it now. I could feel it when it happened. The doors are opened. We need to get him to step through them. Embrace and control the Demon inside him. Just like his father."
(Damn thats a threat. You gonna take that? @djinnamon ?)

Gazelle stared at him. "What if he doesn't want to embrace his inner demon? He's also part angel as well. What happens if he does?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"He didn't have horns, He looked normal. Though to be honest he reminded me of a small child throwing a temper tantrum. All because we didn't tell him where his granddaughter was" Vance shook his head and poured himself another drink "And I pissed him off because I didn't just bow before him just because he's the angel who bickered with god and got his arse kicked out. I did get broken ribs for my efforts though" Vance shrugged, not really caring too much about lucy at this point "And what relationship we had in the past does matter whether I remember it or not, because for all I know you could be someone who's trying to get close to me so you can kill me" Vance started drinking his drink, not taking his eyes off of Cassandra. He wanted to know how much he trusted her in the past to gauge how much he should trust her now.

@DizjayDeathPride

Tazmodo said:
(Damn thats a threat. You gonna take that? @djinnamon ?)
Gazelle stared at him. "What if he doesn't want to embrace his inner demon? He's also part angel as well. What happens if he does?"
(He sure is)

Dekimarus groaned, almost growled, at her. "I don't care what happens to his angelic side. Besides I'm sure that Galizur boy will find a way to conserve it. That's what they do, the Galizurs. Help. Heal. All that angelic bullshit. And to answer, he doesn't have much of a choice. He either replaces me and takes over the family name and business or he dies. We do not have useless Nogalettas running around. Now help me or don't, your little boyfriend will be forced to embrace his power and master it or he will be killed. All of the Nogalettas have sensed his transformation. And all will uphold the code and kill him if he is useless. Instead of asking me pointless questions about his remedial side, figure out how to help me get him to control his bloodline. Worry about the angels later. Does that seem easy enough?"

GingerBread said:

She stared at him with worry and and admiration. Without knowing it she reached to his chest to touch his ribs, toning out a bit, kind of talking to herself out loud. "You tried to fight Lucifer... And lived...." She stared at his chest a moment before looking up. She didn't really hear his question while she was off in admiration land. She guessed it had to do with... Them. She heard we, relationship, and kill me. "I would never kill you. I'm your.." she took her hand back and looked to the bar. ".. well was, your girlfriend"

djinnamon said:
( Let her try , when she is 6 feet under she'll know not to move in on Sage's man ) @GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride
(Does Vance not get a say in this?)

DizjayDeathPride said:
She stared at him with worry and and admiration. Without knowing it she reached to his chest to touch his ribs, toning out a bit, kind of talking to herself out loud. "You tried to fight Lucifer... And lived...." She stared at his chest a moment before looking up. She didn't really hear his question while she was off in admiration land. She guessed it had to do with... Them. She heard we, relationship, and kill me. "I would never kill you. I'm your.." she took her hand back and looked to the bar. ".. well was, your girlfriend"
"That explains why you spent so long trying to find me, I'd already kinda guessed that you were my girlfriend. No one else would spend this much time trying to find me, and if you wanted to kill me I'd suspect that there would be a knife in my back already" Vance downed the rest of his drink "But I'm not available anymore unfortunately, I've got a boyfriend." Vance shrugged "So I hope you didn't spend six years looking for me in the hopes we'd get back together. That would've been a lot of wasted time, six years to be exact" Vance went quiet as he poured himself another drink "Did you have a plan for after you found me? Or did you not think you'd get this far"

@DizjayDeathPride

CelticSol said:
"What would you like to know? What she's like, where she is, or something else?"
"Everything!" Ashlyn's eyes show just how interested she is in knowing. Out of all the Van Fen'rir she had to know about this woman.

Embaga Elder][COLOR=#b30000]Crimson didn't hesitate to fall asleep when he heard both of them saying they don't need sleep. He snores but it wasn't loud and annoying.[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] ( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL] )

Alice throws a pillow at Crimson since her hearing was better than most others. "Jackson can you grab me a wattteerrr?"

@Light[/URL]
"No it's not that I don't like them it's just that I don't hang out with them. I have nothing against them I just don't.... associate myself with them much." Christina's eyes follow a bee and finally look up at Cole. "I suggest you do that ranking up thing you can do within your guild if you are to protect me."

@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL] I don't know where this assumption is coming from. The chains never hit the beast at all. I don't even know where this illusion or fake beast idea came from. It's just one being with countless mirrors surrounding it. )

Kytha was turned around and she instead lunges off the building.

Ace was turned around and was shuffling her cards.

DaManofWar said:
Scar sighed. "Whoever is capturing me should hurry up. I find this boring," he said aloud.
@Light
Scar was dropped inside of a large trophy room in what seemed to be a castle, there were other mythical beings caught there with him. His powers were nullified and he was shoved into a cell that said Frankenstein.

Tazmodo said:
( @Daimao )

Alexandria grabs Typhon and teleports to where Jasmine is. She hides behind Typhon immediately.

DizjayDeathPride said:
@Light
( @GingerBread )

Grimm appears before them as the staff that Colin was supposed to have begins to beat Colin on the back of the head. "Hello!"

Light said:
Grimm appears before them as the staff that Colin was supposed to have begins to beat Colin on the back of the head. "Hello!"
Colin immediately tried to cover his head from the Staff assault "Ow, help please" Colin said as he attempted to hide from the staff by going behind Anna Real manly Colin, this is how you are going to impress someone isn't it? Hide behind them from a wooden staff Colin mentally berated himself before he felt himself being hit over the head again "It's following me, Help"

@DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP @Light

This was turning out to be more of a pain in the ass than he'd thought. Veyd had just about had enough, breaking through the chains, also breaking more bones. Man would he have a lot of bone repairing to do. Instead of fighting he put his hands in the air (like you just don't care) and focused on which one, out of all these mirrors, was what he was really after.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(He sure is)
Dekimarus groaned, almost growled, at her. "I don't care what happens to his angelic side. Besides I'm sure that Galizur boy will find a way to conserve it. That's what they do, the Galizurs. Help. Heal. All that angelic bullshit. And to answer, he doesn't have much of a choice. He either replaces me and takes over the family name and business or he dies. We do not have useless Nogalettas running around. Now help me or don't, your little boyfriend will be forced to embrace his power and master it or he will be killed. All of the Nogalettas have sensed his transformation. And all will uphold the code and kill him if he is useless. Instead of asking me pointless questions about his remedial side, figure out how to help me get him to control his bloodline. Worry about the angels later. Does that seem easy enough?"

Juliette stared at him. "That's so stupid. He can live anyway way he wants. Why do all you leader family types have to such uptight assholes? If he's doesn't want to live this way then why does he have to? He's not useless. I'm not taking any part in this unless he wants to." She dispersed into air and was gone

Light said:
"Everything!" Ashlyn's eyes show just how interested she is in knowing. Out of all the Van Fen'rir she had to know about this woman.
( @Tazmodo )

Alice throws a pillow at Crimson since her hearing was better than most others. "Jackson can you grab me a wattteerrr?"

"No it's not that I don't like them it's just that I don't hang out with them. I have nothing against them I just don't.... associate myself with them much." Christina's eyes follow a bee and finally look up at Cole. "I suggest you do that ranking up thing you can do within your guild if you are to protect me."

( @Veyd Sahvoz I don't know where this assumption is coming from. The chains never hit the beast at all. I don't even know where this illusion or fake beast idea came from. It's just one being with countless mirrors surrounding it. )

Scar was dropped inside of a large trophy room in what seemed to be a castle, there were other mythical beings caught there with him. His powers were nullified and he was shoved into a cell that said Frankenstein.

( @Daimao )

Alexandria grabs Typhon and teleports to where Jasmine is. She hides behind Typhon immediately.

( @GingerBread )

Jackson sighed and got up. "Ok." He went and got her some her some water. "Anything else you need?"

Jasmine continuous lay in the tree.

GingerBread said:
(Does Vance not get a say in this?)
"That explains why you spent so long trying to find me, I'd already kinda guessed that you were my girlfriend. No one else would spend this much time trying to find me, and if you wanted to kill me I'd suspect that there would be a knife in my back already" Vance downed the rest of his drink "But I'm not available anymore unfortunately, I've got a boyfriend." Vance shrugged "So I hope you didn't spend six years looking for me in the hopes we'd get back together. That would've been a lot of wasted time, six years to be exact" Vance went quiet as he poured himself another drink "Did you have a plan for after you found me? Or did you not think you'd get this far"

@DizjayDeathPride
Cassie rolled her eyes and scoffed. "As if. I wouldn't waste my life chasing the past or whatever. I'm not an idiot okay? Jesus Christ." She was getting irritable at just the thought of it. Wasting her time for nothing. Because deep down she knew she did just that. After a few seconds of silence she just reached over the bar and grabbed a bottle herself, pouring herself another drink. "And for your information smartass I did have a plan. I would confront you, fight you if necessary, apologize until I dehydrated in hopes you'd forgive me, then probably just go with you." She brought the glass down with a bit more force than she meant to show, but still filling the cup. At this point she was getting a bit woozy. She finished the glass and placed her hand on his shoulder. "I am happy for you and Sage though. Honestly. Tell me about him. Does he make you happy? Do you guys take care of each other? Do you love him?"

Light said:
(
@Tazmodo )

(
@Veyd Sahvoz I don't know where this assumption is coming from. The chains never hit the beast at all. I don't even know where this illusion or fake beast idea came from. It's just one being with countless mirrors surrounding it. )

(
@Daimao )

(
@GingerBread )

Anna gasped and caught the staff. "Are you okay Colin?! Why would you just hurt him like that!" She looked to grimm sadly, her eyes big and shakey

DizjayDeathPride said:
Cassie rolled her eyes and scoffed. "As if. I wouldn't waste my life chasing the past or whatever. I'm not an idiot okay? Jesus Christ." She was getting irritable at just the thought of it. Wasting her time for nothing. Because deep down she knew she did just that. After a few seconds of silence she just reached over the bar and grabbed a bottle herself, pouring herself another drink. "And for your information smartass I did have a plan. I would confront you, fight you if necessary, apologize until I dehydrated in hopes you'd forgive me, then probably just go with you." She brought the glass down with a bit more force than she meant to show, but still filling the cup. At this point she was getting a bit woozy. She finished the glass and placed her hand on his shoulder. "I am happy for you and Sage though. Honestly. Tell me about him. Does he make you happy? Do you guys take care of each other? Do you love him?"
Vance noticed Cassandra got more irritated when he asked her if she just wanted to find him to get back together with him but chose not to say anything about it yet "I do Love him, even if he is one of the biggest idiots I've met. And yeah we take car of each other, I've saved his life a couple of times and he saved mine once or twice. And I wouldn't say he makes me happy, Half my time with him is spent bailing him out of stupid situations He's gotten himself into" Vance shook his head and sighed "But he has managed to make me happy once or twice and thats more times than I can remember, though I don't remember a lot of my life" Vance chuckled at his own little joke "Also you shouldn't lie to me. You say you know me, then you should know I don't miss a trick. And although I don't plan on getting back together with you, you must've been really good at assassinating people if I allowed you to work with me" Vance smiled at Cassandra before shrugging his shoulders "So I think you should join the guild with me, If we worked well before then why not work together again. But on a side note, would you like to meet Sage? I should probably be heading back anyway, If I stay here any longer, I'm going to lose my liver"

@DizjayDeathPride (I'm going to go to sleep now, night :)

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Vance noticed Cassandra got more irritated when he asked her if she just wanted to find him to get back together with him but chose not to say anything about it yet "I do Love him, even if he is one of the biggest idiots I've met. And yeah we take car of each other, I've saved his life a couple of times and he saved mine once or twice. And I wouldn't say he makes me happy, Half my time with him is spent bailing him out of stupid situations He's gotten himself into" Vance shook his head and sighed "But he has managed to make me happy once or twice and thats more times than I can remember, though I don't remember a lot of my life" Vance chuckled at his own little joke "Also you shouldn't lie to me. You say you know me, then you should know I don't miss a trick. And although I don't plan on getting back together with you, you must've been really good at assassinating people if I allowed you to work with me" Vance smiled at Cassandra before shrugging his shoulders "So I think you should join the guild with me, If we worked well before then why not work together again. But on a side note, would you like to meet Sage? I should probably be heading back anyway, If I stay here any longer, I'm going to lose my liver"
@DizjayDeathPride (I'm going to go to sleep now, night :)
(Sleep well watch our for bears)

Cassie shrugged too. "I guess. I mean whatever. Sounds like a good plan" She hesitated a moment then tackled him in a hug, pushing him off the stool. She was a bit too drunk for life now. All the less pain she would feel until later.

"Thank you for inviting me! Of course I want to meet Sage he sounds great! Need to know who's been taking care of my Vancey"

She got up off of him and sat back down. "Whenever you're ready"

Kythas eyes widened as she saw herself jump OFF THE BUILDING. "SHIT!" She yelped and quickly flipped in the air flailing all her limbs towards any type of hold she could find. Her left head caught something and she began scrambling desperately back onto solid ground.

GingerBread said:
Colin immediately tried to cover his head from the Staff assault "Ow, help please" Colin said as he attempted to hide from the staff by going behind Anna Real manly Colin, this is how you are going to impress someone isn't it? Hide behind them from a wooden staff Colin mentally berated himself before he felt himself being hit over the head again "It's following me, Help"

@DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP @Light
LokiofSP said:
Oden attempted to yank the staff from the space it occupied, "Why the need to resort to useless violence so soon? Why can't we simply talk about whatever is upsetting you magical staff?"

@Light @GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride
DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna gasped and caught the staff. "Are you okay Colin?! Why would you just hurt him like that!" She looked to grimm sadly, her eyes big and shakey
Grimm looks at the staff and gasps. "Oh no! It has mind of its own!" Grimm notices Anna giving him that face and raises an eyebrow. Wondering why she even thought it would work. "What would you like? Immortality? Cheetos? An army of the undead? Wishes? Why did you all summon me?"

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]This was turning out to be more of a pain in the ass than he'd thought. Veyd had just about had enough, breaking through the chains, also breaking more bones. Man would he have a lot of bone repairing to do. Instead of fighting he put his hands in the air (like you just don't care) and focused on which one, out of all these mirrors, was what he was really after.

[/QUOTE]
Sh3w0lfSp1r1t said:
Kythas eyes widened as she saw herself jump OFF THE BUILDING. "SHIT!" She yelped and quickly flipped in the air flailing all her limbs towards any type of hold she could find. Her left head caught something and she began scrambling desperately back onto solid ground.
Veyd ends up being turned the opposite direction.

Kytha is no longer affected by the beasts powers.

Tazmodo said:
Jackson sighed and got up. "Ok." He went and got her some her some water. "Anything else you need?"
Jasmine continuous lay in the tree.
Alice takes the water and begins to drink from it, turning to Jackson afterwards. "Nah not really." Alice lightly throws a pillow at Jackson's face and smiles. "So what are you going to do? Steal all the hotel towels or something?" Alice stickers at her joke and stands up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back