• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
CelticSol said:
"No," the deity says flatly, her expression blank. "I offer you material things; my companionship is not included in this."
"I want your friendship though. Friendship or information about the missing relatives."

DaManofWar said:
Scar gasped as he was floated through walls. "Who? What? What is going on?" He said aloud. Did something want him? Did someone know what he was?
@Light
Scar was still being carried at a slow pace for miles under the night sky.

Tazmodo said:
Jackson looked over to her. "You want one of us to stay awake then alternate? I don't mind I don't need sleep either."
"Doesnt matter to me but sure buddy." Alice gives him a thumbs up and and makes sure the kids don't roll off the bed.

Daimao said:
Typhon raised an eyebrow as a man appeared in a burst of small bits of paper, said a bunch of stuff, and disappeared in a burst of more paper...and eating utensils. "Well...I guess I'm your bodyguard now?"
Alexandria nods her head and presses her body against Typhon's back. "Y-yes but I don't know why and that scares me. We need to get you ranked up so you can get stronger. Let's find something challenging to do. Or you can fight another higher ranked guild member and beat them to take their rank."

Daimao said:
"I don't even care," Alpha mumbled, hanging his head. "Although I'm sort of interested in what you come up with."
"Well," She grins, stepping towards him slowly, "I always figured that you were boobs guy, so finding out that you're a butts guy is surprising. Didn't seem like you were last night, so..." Looking up at him, she very deliberately presses herself against him, putting her hands on his shoulders.

CelticSol said:
"Well," She grins, stepping towards him slowly, "I always figured that you were boobs guy, so finding out that you're a butts guy is surprising. Didn't seem like you were last night, so..." Looking up at him, she very deliberately presses herself against him, putting her hands on his shoulders.
Alpha crouched down, grabbing Jackie's ankles and quickly lifting her up, hanging her upside down. "I'm a boobs guy," he replied straight faced.

Light said:
"I want your friendship though. Friendship or information about the missing relatives."

"Doesnt matter to me but sure buddy." Alice gives him a thumbs up and and makes sure the kids don't roll off the bed.

Alexandria nods her head and presses her body against Typhon's back. "Y-yes but I don't know why and that scares me. We need to get you ranked up so you can get stronger. Let's find something challenging to do. Or you can fight another higher ranked guild member and beat them to take their rank."
"It is your choice, Alexandria. I do not mind either way," Typhon replied, intent on getting stronger to protect Alexandria.

GingerBread said:
"Not a lot really, I can heal people and that's really about it. But the way I heal people is unique... Well I hope it is, otherwise I just lost pretty much everything that sets me apart from everyone else" Colin smiled at Anna "The way I heal people is I take all their injuries onto myself, which means that if they had a broken leg, I would get a broken leg when I healed them. The injury would also be the exact same" Colin paused for a moment, mentally debating whether or not he should tell Anna about the other aspect of his power. Colin decided that there was no point in hiding that he could do that, even if he never used it "I can also transfer my injuries onto someone else, So I could go around stealing peoples wounds and try not to die in the process. Then I can give them all to someone else to quickly take them down."

@DizjayDeathPride
Anna's eyes stared at him curiously. She didn't speak for a moment, only looking in each eye. "That's so.... spiritual. I like it. A lot." She stretched, pulling her arms up above her head. "In the sake of fair I'll so the same."

"I'm basically... The earth. Well in short Her essence was granted to me in order to protect Her. These-" She dragged her fingertips slowly across the plant tattoos on her chest. Then her arms as she spoke again. "-are the earthly essence. The ground, soil, plant life. And this-" she stood and pulled her belt down a bit to fully show the claw. "-is the life essence. Animals, beasts. Anything really with a pulse."

She sat down and stroked the tiny kitten, finishing her food. "The earth is like my child and at the same time, I am Her. Or maybe Her sort of embodiment upon Herself. Something mystical and complicated really" Anna smiled quickly and picked the kitten up, rubbing its belly. "But honestly, I like your power much more Colin. Less.... Pressure"

Daimao said:
Alpha crouched down, grabbing Jackie's ankles and quickly lifting her up, hanging her upside down. "I'm a boobs guy," he replied straight faced.
Jackie smothers a scream as her world suddenly turns upside down, grabbing the edge of her shirt-dress so it doesn't ride up. "Alpha!" She squeals, some laughter bubbling up through her words, "Put me down!"

Light said:

"Alright then, I will offer you your information. Which relative would you like to know about?"

Light said:
"Oh...ah...okay...I-I can do this." Alexandria pokes his back and he can feel the guild symbol within him. "There. You're in."
Grimm appears in a burst of confetti. "Congratulations on joining the guild! The guild symbol has many properties like sending mental messages and teleporting to other guild members and places. We also have a ranking system going by the Greek alphabet! Each time you rank up you can remove limitation from yourself or add a power up to any ability you already have! By the way, first task. You are to guard her from anything and everything at all times! You're her personal guard. Defend her with your life!" Grimm disappears in a burst of paper... and spoons.

Kytha turns around and receives the blast of her yelp to her ears.

Veyd turns around and releases the chains.

Scar could hear the screams of the many people he left behind in the magic bag, slowly burning to death. Scar couldn't be seen but he could be sensed with the other senses. He was suddenly picked up by his collar by an unknown force, only to float through walls headed elsewhere. It seemed like Scar was a light package to whatever was carrying him.

Alice checks if her kids were awake when he said the word shit. "Alright, fine by me. I don't sleep though so...." Alice shrugs her shoulders and sits alongside her children.

"Ah...my family the Van Fen'rir are quite.... hectic. A very rich, powerful, and influential family throughout the realms but.... to me they're just like regular people. Like a regular family that I usual don't hang out with. You understand right? It's not that I don't like them... I just... don't... forget it."
After releasing the chains he wrapped them around this...this beast. The next thing he knew there was another chain in his hand he attempted to throw once more.

@Light

Vance walked into the bar and sat down as close to the bar as he could. "Hey bartender can I get some whisky, Like a full-" Vance stopped talking as a full bottle of vodka appeared in front of him "Well that was quick, Can I get some glasses?" The bartender shrugged before placing a glass in front of Vance. "Ta" Vance handed the bartender a twenty and started pouring himself a drink

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna's eyes stared at him curiously. She didn't speak for a moment, only looking in each eye. "That's so.... spiritual. I like it. A lot." She stretched, pulling her arms up above her head. "In the sake of fair I'll so the same."
"I'm basically... The earth. Well in short Her essence was granted to me in order to protect Her. These-" She dragged her fingertips slowly across the plant tattoos on her chest. Then her arms as she spoke again. "-are the earthly essence. The ground, soil, plant life. And this-" she stood and pulled her belt down a bit to fully show the claw. "-is the life essence. Animals, beasts. Anything really with a pulse."

She sat down and stroked the tiny kitten, finishing her food. "The earth is like my child and at the same time, I am Her. Or maybe Her sort of embodiment upon Herself. Something mystical and complicated really" Anna smiled quickly and picked the kitten up, rubbing its belly. "But honestly, I like your power much more Colin. Less.... Pressure"
"You're power is so much better than mine, at least yours is more viable in a combat situation. Mine is awful; To do anything to someone I'd have to get hurt myself and well that isn't fun in the first place. I also hate the idea of hurting people but I've been informed that If I'm part of this guild or helping people in it, I'm more likely to be attack and forced to defend myself" Colin smiled at Anna. He was trying his best to keep an optimistic attitude towards his new situation "And there's also the fact that I'll most likely have to deal with the aftermath of everyone getting hurt and well to be honest the most I've ever healed is a broken arm, So I'm kinda worried about what I'll have to deal with. But hey on the bright side, I've met you and I've got a better room than I had in my apartment. So it's not all bad"

@DizjayDeathPride

Daimao said:
"It is your choice, Alexandria. I do not mind either way," Typhon replied, intent on getting stronger to protect Alexandria.
( @Tazmodo )

"It would be faster to fight someone for their rank. You should get a warm up though." Alexandria thinks about any random guild member using the symbol. "Jasmine! We can call her here."

CelticSol said:
"Alright then, I will offer you your information. Which relative would you like to know about?"
( @LokiofSP )

Ashlyn had a lot of relatives she didn't know about. She's never met her mother, her grandmother, her younger sister, her great grandfather, her great grandmother, her grand aunts in law, her other great grandfather and her other great grandmother, her other grandfather and other grandmother, her other grandmother on her father's biological side. She also never met her grandfather in law, Grimm's daughter who is born from her actual grandmother. "Ummmn there's a lot of Van Fen'rir I don't know about.... though I'd like to know about the head of Van Fen'rir clan, my grandmother, wife of Grimm."

Veyd Sahvoz]After releasing the chains he wrapped them around this...this beast. The next thing he knew there was another chain in his hand he attempted to throw once more. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
Once again Veyd was facing the other way and he can feel his own chains hit him instead of the beast.

CelticSol said:
Jackie smothers a scream as her world suddenly turns upside down, grabbing the edge of her shirt-dress so it doesn't ride up. "Alpha!" She squeals, some laughter bubbling up through her words, "Put me down!"
"Nope, not happening," Alpha laughed, swinging Jackie back and forth. "This is too much fun."

GingerBread said:
Vance walked into the bar and sat down as close to the bar as he could. "Hey bartender can I get some whisky, Like a full-" Vance stopped talking as a full bottle of vodka appeared in front of him "Well that was quick, Can I get some glasses?" The bartender shrugged before placing a glass in front of Vance. "Ta" Vance handed the bartender a twenty and started pouring himself a drink
"You're power is so much better than mine, at least yours is more viable in a combat situation. Mine is awful; To do anything to someone I'd have to get hurt myself and well that isn't fun in the first place. I also hate the idea of hurting people but I've been informed that If I'm part of this guild or helping people in it, I'm more likely to be attack and forced to defend myself" Colin smiled at Anna. He was trying his best to keep an optimistic attitude towards his new situation "And there's also the fact that I'll most likely have to deal with the aftermath of everyone getting hurt and well to be honest the most I've ever healed is a broken arm, So I'm kinda worried about what I'll have to deal with. But hey on the bright side, I've met you and I've got a better room than I had in my apartment. So it's not all bad"

@DizjayDeathPride
Anna smiled gently and heavenly, lightly placing her hand on his. "How about this? You save me from a broken arm and Ill make sure to protect you from these dangerous little men. Fair?"

GingerBread said:

@DizjayDeathPride

At the bar, Vance could feel eyes stabbing I to his back. From across the room, a young woman was drinking her beer, staring at Vance's skull.
I've finally found you.

Light said:
( @Tazmodo )
"It would be faster to fight someone for their rank. You should get a warm up though." Alexandria thinks about any random guild member using the symbol. "Jasmine! We can call her here."

( @LokiofSP )

Ashlyn had a lot of relatives she didn't know about. She's never met her mother, her grandmother, her younger sister, her great grandfather, her great grandmother, her grand aunts in law, her other great grandfather and her other great grandmother, her other grandfather and other grandmother, her other grandmother on her father's biological side. She also never met her grandfather in law, Grimm's daughter who is born from her actual grandmother. "Ummmn there's a lot of Van Fen'rir I don't know about.... though I'd like to know about the head of Van Fen'rir clan, my grandmother, wife of Grimm."

Once again Veyd was facing the other way and he can feel his own chains hit him instead of the beast.
"What would you like to know? What she's like, where she is, or something else?"

Daimao said:
"Nope, not happening," Alpha laughed, swinging Jackie back and forth. "This is too much fun."
"Alphaaaaaa!" Her shrieking changes into uncontrollable laughter as she kicks her feet in an effort to get him to drop her. Keeping one hand holding up her shirt, she jabs him in the side with her finger in hopes that he's ticklish.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna smiled gently and heavenly, lightly placing her hand on his. "How about this? You save me from a broken arm and Ill make sure to protect you from these dangerous little men. Fair?"
"That sounds okay, But I'd heal you no matter what anyway" Colin smiled back at Anna "It's kinda my new job anyways, But I'll make sure to heal you no matter what happens"

DizjayDeathPride said:
At the bar, Vance could feel eyes stabbing I to his back. From across the room, a young woman was drinking her beer, staring at Vance's skull. I've finally found you.
Vance started to feel like someone was staring at him. He quickly glanced around to make sure it wasn't Mars that was staring at him. Vance noticed that it was a young woman who couldn't've been any older than him staring at him If she tries to attack me I'll just leave, I don't want to deal with anything like that right now Vance thought as he went back to drinking.

@DizjayDeathPride

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
"Oh...ah...okay...I-I can do this." Alexandria pokes his back and he can feel the guild symbol within him. "There. You're in."
Grimm appears in a burst of confetti. "Congratulations on joining the guild! The guild symbol has many properties like sending mental messages and teleporting to other guild members and places. We also have a ranking system going by the Greek alphabet! Each time you rank up you can remove limitation from yourself or add a power up to any ability you already have! By the way, first task. You are to guard her from anything and everything at all times! You're her personal guard. Defend her with your life!" Grimm disappears in a burst of paper... and spoons.

Kytha turns around and receives the blast of her yelp to her ears.

Veyd turns around and releases the chains.

Scar could hear the screams of the many people he left behind in the magic bag, slowly burning to death. Scar couldn't be seen but he could be sensed with the other senses. He was suddenly picked up by his collar by an unknown force, only to float through walls headed elsewhere. It seemed like Scar was a light package to whatever was carrying him.

Alice checks if her kids were awake when he said the word shit. "Alright, fine by me. I don't sleep though so...." Alice shrugs her shoulders and sits alongside her children.

"Ah...my family the Van Fen'rir are quite.... hectic. A very rich, powerful, and influential family throughout the realms but.... to me they're just like regular people. Like a regular family that I usual don't hang out with. You understand right? It's not that I don't like them... I just... don't... forget it."
Tazmodo said:
Jackson looked over to her. "You want one of us to stay awake then alternate? I don't mind I don't need sleep either."
Light said:

Crimson didn't hesitate to fall asleep when he heard both of them saying they don't need sleep. He snores but it wasn't loud and annoying.

Cole listened as Christina talked about her family. I understand what you mean, you don't like them you just don't hang out with them. Right?? @Light

CelticSol said:
"What would you like to know? What she's like, where she is, or something else?"
"Alphaaaaaa!" Her shrieking changes into uncontrollable laughter as she kicks her feet in an effort to get him to drop her. Keeping one hand holding up her shirt, she jabs him in the side with her finger in hopes that he's ticklish.
Laughing, Alpha tosses Jackie into the air, catching her with one arm under the crook of her legs, and the other one under her back.

Daimao said:
Laughing, Alpha tosses Jackie into the air, catching her with one arm under the crook of her legs, and the other one under her back.
Jackie smacks him on the shoulder once she lands securely in his arms, her face flushed from her time up side down. She crosses her arms indignantly, her lower lip gutting out in a childish pouts, "Satisified with your revenge yet?"

GingerBread said:
"That sounds okay, But I'd heal you no matter what anyway" Colin smiled back at Anna "It's kinda my new job anyways, But I'll make sure to heal you no matter what happens"

Vance started to feel like someone was staring at him. He quickly glanced around to make sure it wasn't Mars that was staring at him. Vance noticed that it was a young woman who couldn't've been any older than him staring at him If she tries to attack me I'll just leave, I don't want to deal with anything like that right now Vance thought as he went back to drinking.

@DizjayDeathPride
Annalyse smiled widely and puffed her cheeks, refusing to stop until he did too

Cassandra (changed Jasmine's name) quickly looked away when he looked then moved over, sitting next to him when he looked back. "Where have you been, Vance? I've been looking for you for years"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Annalyse smiled widely and puffed her cheeks, refusing to stop until he did too
Colin chuckled slightly at the way Anna was smiling "You're probably the nicest person I've met so far" Colin said as he smiled happily at Anna. His face was almost mimicking what Anna's was doing

DizjayDeathPride said:
Cassandra (changed Jasmine's name) quickly looked away when he looked then moved over, sitting next to him when he looked back. "Where have you been, Vance? I've been looking for you for years"
Vance finished his drink before looking over at Cassandra "First, how do you know my name? Second. Who are you? Third. What do you want and why have you been looking for me?" Vance poured himself another glass of whiskey and took a sip as he waited for an answer.

@DizjayDeathPride

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
Jackie smacks him on the shoulder once she lands securely in his arms, her face flushed from her time up side down. She crosses her arms indignantly, her lower lip gutting out in a childish pouts, "Satisified with your revenge yet?"
"Yes, yes I am," Alpha cooed, kissing Jackie. "Now I think breakfast is burning."

Daimao said:
"Yes, yes I am," Alpha cooed, kissing Jackie. "Now I think breakfast is burning."
"Shit!" Jackie flips out of his arms, grabbing a spoon and flipping the pancakes off the pan and onto a plate. She does the same for the eggs, checking to see if it's burned. She sighs in relief when she sees its not burned - little crispier, but not burned - and turns to grin victoriously at Alpha. "Not burned!"

djinnamon said:
( What is this bitch Cassandra doing? ) @GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride
(Talking to Vance. What're you doing?)

GingerBread said:
Colin chuckled slightly at the way Anna was smiling "You're probably the nicest person I've met so far" Colin said as he smiled happily at Anna. His face was almost mimicking what Anna's was doing
Vance finished his drink before looking over at Cassandra "First, how do you know my name? Second. Who are you? Third. What do you want and why have you been looking for me?" Vance poured himself another glass of whiskey and took a sip as he waited for an answer.

@DizjayDeathPride
She nodded happily and blew out. "Alright! Let's go get me admission to the guild!" Anna hopped up with the grey kitten and her trash, throwing it away and leaving the kitchen, turning back to Colin and sticking out her tongue "hurry up slow poke"

Cassandra looked at him with shock. "I... What do you mean who am i? It's me your idiot!" She smacked his shoulder and snatched his drink, taking a sip. "You really don't know me?"

Oden ran up to Collin and Anna, forcing away a scowl with a smile while he panted. He clenched his teeth and spoke, "Hey 'PALS' why'd ya leave me back there? Had to run to get back up here and *Wheeze* I'm not the most in shape guy..."

@GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
She nodded happily and blew out. "Alright! Let's go get me admission to the guild!" Anna hopped up with the grey kitten and her trash, throwing it away and leaving the kitchen, turning back to Colin and sticking out her tongue "hurry up slow poke"
Colin shook his head and stood up, his smile not fading in the slightest "I'm not slow" Colin muttered as he saw Oden come running up to them Who's he? Weren't anna and him together? Yeah, He's probably her boyfriend Colin was slightly dejected at the thought but gave Oden a friendly smile anyway.

@DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP

DizjayDeathPride said:
Cassandra looked at him with shock. "I... What do you mean who am i? It's me your idiot!" She smacked his shoulder and snatched his drink, taking a sip. "You really don't know me?"
Vance harshly snatched his drink back "Yeah I do know you... You're the person who just stole my drink" Vance hissed as he downed the rest of the glass before glaring at Cassandra "Now. Why the hell do you think I should know you?"

Sage had called the girls back to the room and they had layed Neptune on the bed. After awhile the girl woke up and Sage explained to her what happened and where she was. Neptune then explained Mars had put her in a light coma that was induced by the anti-crystal." Ok, what do we do about Mars. He let me , Neptune and Vance go so easily , he is planning something. " Sage asked as he sat on the edge of the bed, folded his arms and crossed his legs as Vert, Noire and Neptune sat next to him and did the same. " I'm not sure yet. But we should keep our guard up. " Noire said.

Diana looked worried and unsure. " I don't like that idea, he has a army of who knows how many with unknown powers. Can you tell us how you defeated him the first time? " The girl asked while Kotori nodded and the god and goddesses sighed as they glanced at each other. " We used a power called Next Form. I'll show you a video of the battle that a citizen from Leanbox took while we were fighting. " Sage said as he got up and got his laptop , he had transferred some of his stuff to Vance's room ( Don't ask). Sage searched the video on a streaming website and clicked it before it began to play and the girls gathered around.

On the video was five figures fighting a giant armoured man. Sage , Noire , Vert and Neptune along with unknown seemingly small girl with blue hair using a axe were obviously fighting Mars until a large light engulfed the god and goddesses before they appeared with a slight altered appearance. Mars was shocked as his foes joined hands and they glowed their respective colours. Sage was gold , Noire was glowing black , Vert green , the unknown girl was glowing white and the Neptune was purple. A large flash of light occurred right as the video cut off. Diana and Kotori was gaping while Sage , Vert and Noire were chuckling. " You see that we were badass. " Neptune said striking action poses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back