First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Inaro looks at Greed nonchalantly as he drinks his beer. He showed no interest in what Greed was trying to propose onto Inaro. Naw I'm okay. I think I'll just kill you. He says in a plainly as he starts drinking again. @Light

Light said:
Bruce was sent to a slightly modern village in Africa, right in front of the small hut of the village elder.
Bruce was used to Grimm's antics by now so this teleportation thing, especially after a quick explanation, didn't surprise him one bit. He wondered if the inhabitants here spoke English or at least if this elder did. He only knew one phrase from an African language, Swahili, and it wasn't a very nice one. "Here goes nothing, I guess." He stepped right up to the small hut's door and gave a knock to it. Such a simple thing for someone who just teleported into a village to do, the rest of the inhabitants were surprised and startled for sure. They would be wondering what such an odd man would be doing here and why he wanted their elder.

"Um...." Sapphire was confused.

"um what" she looked at the strange man and whispered to her friend Arwyn

"i thought you had that!" she looked at the man then at Arwyn wondering what on earth is happening.

@Juju @Light

Arwyn was shocked to find that this being had somehow managed to grab Dawn's Heart without even moving at all. What the? she thought to herself. What is he? Growling in rage, the dragonknight swung her blade at the strange person, flames flickering suddenly on the sword's edge (!)

"That is not yours!" she snarled "You will pay for such insolence! I will not let you defile the heart"

@Light

Lotusy said:
(Weapon? Well, Mal's in trouble now lol)
Malren only gulped as Kinziel said her challenge. "Weapon, miss? I... I'm not even sure I can use a weapon. But, if you insist..." He thought for a moment. "A quarterstaff!" As soon as he said it, a simple wooden stick appeared in front of him. He grabbed it, twirling it around like a fighter, then lost his balance and fell, looking at Kinziel sheepishly. "Er... sorry. I'll carry on." He stood up.

@Light
( Ugh... my heart. I slowly want to 'ship' this. )

Kinziel didn't know exactly what she should think about Malren after that. "You can't even use that, I'm wondering if you'll even be a useful pet." She sighs and shakes her head. "Fine, to be on an equal playing ground I'll compete at such a trash level as well an I'll still win!" Kinziel no longer seemed like an expert with the weapon once she says this, sticking true to her word. She runs quite clumsily towards Malren and swings at his head, though she ends up missing and and falls into him. "Ugh... I hate this level of skill." She begins to push the staff down on his throat, putting her weight down on it. "Submit!" She even had the nerve to gaze into his eyes while she did this.

Embaga Elder]Inaro looks at Greed nonchalantly as he drinks his beer. He showed no interest in what Greed was trying to propose onto Inaro. [B][I]Naw I'm okay. I think I'll just kill you.[/I][/B][B] [/B]He says in a plainly as he starts drinking again. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
Greed shrugs her shoulders and sits down n her bed. "Oh well... you can't use powers here anyways so make yourself at home. You're still going to produce things for me but now you don't get anything in return. I could have provided information, fulfilling your desires, power, and maybe freedom.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce was used to Grimm's antics by now so this teleportation thing, especially after a quick explanation, didn't surprise him one bit. He wondered if the inhabitants here spoke English or at least if this elder did. He only knew one phrase from an African language, Swahili, and it wasn't a very nice one. "Here goes nothing, I guess." He stepped right up to the small hut's door and gave a knock to it. Such a simple thing for someone who just teleported into a village to do, the rest of the inhabitants were surprised and startled for sure. They would be wondering what such an odd man would be doing here and why he wanted their elder.
The elder simply hands Bruce a bottle as soon as he steps in. "Drink." If Bruce did drink it then he would be able to track Envy who was only down the road.

Fluffykitty9000 said:
"Um...." Sapphire was confused.
"um what" she looked at the strange man and whispered to her friend Arwyn

"i thought you had that!" she looked at the man then at Arwyn wondering what on earth is happening.

@Juju @Light
djinnamon said:
Sage returns to the guild feeling pissed off. He entered the kitchen and sat down
"Sapphire help me she's trying to hurt me!" Grimm turns into a talking bird and avoids the sword, sitting on Sapphire's shoulder. "Remember the hide and seek game. Try and find me! I'll still be in this area." Grimm disappears and turns into a rock not too far away from them. "They'll never find me amongst these many other rocks!"

djinnamon said:
Sage returns to the guild feeling pissed off. He entered the kitchen and sat down
A clone of Ashlyn appears in front of Sage, a face full of concern. "Whats going on?"

Light said:
The elder simply hands Bruce a bottle as soon as he steps in. "Drink." If Bruce did drink it then he would be able to track Envy who was only down the road.
Bruce inspected the drink, looking it over to see if it looked like anything he knew about. It didn't look poisonous but then again looks could be deceiving. What sensible person just takes a drink from an old dude? Oh well, it was his best lead. They probably didn't like Envy but just in case he sent a mental message to Ashlyn. "If I die, get captured, or turn against you all, it's because of an old dude." With that he activated YOLO mode and drank down the whole damn thing, opening his mind up and giving a trail to the location of Envy.

(@Light Lol, that's be interesting.)

"A useful pet? Miss, I can-" Malren was cut off as Kinziel began her attack. He took as best of a defensive stance as he could, but he was surprised when the pride demon started walking twoards him in a clumsy manner. As she swung at his head, he ducked, and she fell on too of him. Though his face slowly heated up, he couldn't say anything, since, sadly, there was a staff already pressing into his throat. "F-fine... I'll *cough* submit."

Arwyn cursed as her blade harmlessly sliced the air where the man had been. She would have jabbed at the obnoxious bird again if he had not landed on her friend's shoulder. "Damn you and your vile trickery!" she hissed as the bird disappeared with the Heart and his invitation for hide and seek. "Fine" she said angrily while sheathing her blade. "We will play your stupid game."

she turned to her allies "We split up and look for him. Do not let him get away again."

@Fluffykitty9000 @Light

"so um....ok this will be easy." sapphire closes her eyes and focused on breathing she closed out any other sound but the breaths of the man.she could feel the heat of the man coming out of one of the rocks.she walked over to the rock.

"found you."

@Light

Inaro Leans against a wall, and crosses his arms still holding his beer. So what did you want me to produce exactly, and how long do are you going to keep me in here? He says calmly. @Light

Afrobrony said:
Bruce inspected the drink, looking it over to see if it looked like anything he knew about. It didn't look poisonous but then again looks could be deceiving. What sensible person just takes a drink from an old dude? Oh well, it was his best lead. They probably didn't like Envy but just in case he sent a mental message to Ashlyn. "If I die, get captured, or turn against you all, it's because of an old dude." With that he activated YOLO mode and drank down the whole damn thing, opening his mind up and giving a trail to the location of Envy.
Envy seemed to know Bruce was coming for her once he was strolling towards her. She has her wings spread from her body as she turns into him.

Lotusy said:
(@Light Lol, that's be interesting.)
"A useful pet? Miss, I can-" Malren was cut off as Kinziel began her attack. He took as best of a defensive stance as he could, but he was surprised when the pride demon started walking twoards him in a clumsy manner. As she swung at his head, he ducked, and she fell on too of him. Though his face slowly heated up, he couldn't say anything, since, sadly, there was a staff already pressing into his throat. "F-fine... I'll *cough* submit."
Kinziel smiles at him accepting his defeat. She sits on him instead of getting up like she should. "Alright then." She has the quarterstaff disappear and immediately grabs a handful of Malren's hair. "You're my pet now and you are to do as you're told. Am I understood? You are to address me by Kinziel whenever you are to respond. No extra titles, you aren't worthy of that yet." She gets closer to his face than before and stares into his eyes with a glare once more. "Am I understood?" Their foreheads were practicality touching.

Juju said:
Arwyn cursed as her blade harmlessly sliced the air where the man had been. She would have jabbed at the obnoxious bird again if he had not landed on her friend's shoulder. "Damn you and your vile trickery!" she hissed as the bird disappeared with the Heart and his invitation for hide and seek. "Fine" she said angrily while sheathing her blade. "We will play your stupid game."
she turned to her allies "We split up and look for him. Do not let him get away again."

@Fluffykitty9000 @Light
Fluffykitty9000 said:
"so um....ok this will be easy." sapphire closes her eyes and focused on breathing she closed out any other sound but the breaths of the man.she could feel the heat of the man coming out of one of the rocks.she walked over to the rock.
"found you."

@Light
Grimm takes his regular form with a face l shock. "I've never been beaten at hide and seek before! Fine! A win is a win..." Grimm has the stone appear in Arwyn's hands. "Oh by the way, an angry sin is about to attack. It's Wrath." At that moment Grimm was knocked away by an invisible but powerful force, a gust of wind knocks Sapphire, Arwyn, and the wyvern off their feet.

@Light[/URL]
First he wanted to attack now he wants to relax. She didn't care all too much though. "I'll keep you here for as long as I please. I wish for you to produce everything you can whenever I give you the ability to use your powers. For now you can stay here and enjoy my company." She has another beer appear for him.

djinnamon said:
Sage wonders if there is a place to rest.
The inner symbol starts to draw him towards his room, which was two floors above where the living quarters were.

djinnamon said:
Sage looks around the room before walking over to the bed. He plops down on it and sighs.
Sage could feel a high and almost irresistible sexual urge to either gender. Soon all sentient thought would leave him except the instinct to fulfill sexual desire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Malren sighed in defeat as he submitted to Kinziel. Well, so much for helping Dragon's Roar, he thought. As the staves disappeared, Mal was slightly confused when Kinziel decided to just sit on him instead of getting up. He flinched as she pulled his hair, bringijg him close to her face. "Owowow! Y-yes miss- I mean Kinziel." He tried to pull away, his face already red.

@Light

When Dawn's Heart reappeared in the dragonknight's hand, the usual warmth and faint humming returned. Arwyn gave the man a queer look and wondered why he was willing to give it back so easily. Perhaps he doesn't understand its worth... well the man did seem a little strange in the head. No, she decided, he knew the artifact's name, so what was he playing at?

"You promised knowledge..." she began, but stopped short when the strange man uttered a warning about a possible strike. Suddenly, Arwyn was pushed back by some unseen force and fell to the ground. With a roar Syrax stumbled onto his side and steadied himself with one wing, fighting against the sudden gust. Jarred by the impact of her fall, Dawn's Heart skidded a short distance out of Arwyn's reach, causing her to struggle towards it. After a moment's strife, she managed to place her mailed hand safely over the stone.

"What now?" she grunted as she slowly got back to her feet. Syrax clawed at the stones beneath him as she roared a challenge to whatever new threat they were to face.

@Light

sapphire was thrown back she was caught off guard witch made her drop her shield sending her into the sun light.she let out a scream.her entire body felt like it was on fire.she quickly summoned her shield and put it over her.she was weak from the sun witch meant that her shield was small and she had to scrunch up so that she would not die.

@Juju @Light

Sage roamed the halls until he saw Reed. He instantly walked up to Reed as his once lively eyes glazed over with lust.

@Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back