• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Gart was in his large basement room, laying in his hammock reading a book, using various scorpion messengers to find out what was happening elsewhere in the guild. Isabel knew that if she needed him she just had to tell one to get him. He knew about the few others who had arrived, but didn't really care as he laid in his hammock and read.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]

Crystalline chuckled and said " What do you have here anything good? " She put her hand on her hips smirking

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know. The bartender is supposed to be some magical batender but he looks like he's about 96..... I can tell he'd be a great friend." Isabel starts to walk downstairs to the bar.

TheGodSnake said:
Gart was in his large basement room, laying in his hammock reading a book, using various scorpion messengers to find out what was happening elsewhere in the guild. Isabel knew that if she needed him she just had to tell one to get him. He knew about the few others who had arrived, but didn't really care as he laid in his hammock and read.
( Thug )

Isaac began making his way back to the guild with alot of pocket change from the fake humans and his clothes were now completely covered with blood and he was very tired but he was alive with no poison on him and he was at the guild now and as he opened the door he yelled "I'm back!"

Crystalline whipped her head around and stared at the boy who just came in with her odd eyes and said " Well hi there " she giggled

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac began making his way back to the guild with alot of pocket change from the fake humans and his clothes were now completely covered with blood and he was very tired but he was alive with no poison on him and he was at the guild now and as he opened the door he yelled "I'm back!"

[/QUOTE]
When he comes back he sees more people and Isabel with her head down on the table. She only took one shot and she was out. She completely face planted on the table she was sitting at. She definitely could not hold her liqour.

( Best thing to do is just leave her there. )

"Well hi." Isaac said he should have anticipated that new guild members would be here but he didn't so said "My name is Isaac you are." Issac also saw Isabel face first on the table.

" I'm Crystalline Jewel Beatrice " Crystal said to him and added " But you can call me what ever seems easier "

(Gtg to bed night)

Isaac went up to the bar saying "Nice to meet you Crystal." Isaac offering his hand then taking it back quickly saying "There's still blood on it and my clothes." (Later.)

TheGodSnake said:
As Isabel's face fell onto the table, a scorpion skittered up to it and started clicking rapidly.
Isabel started groaning and looked at the scorpion. "I got this." She picked her head up. "Friaaniiiee oops. I meant to say f-frie. Wait what? Oh! Friendy! Yes hello!" She kept trying to grab the bartenders attention even though he's staring right at her.

"Look at me! Do you see me? I see you. Good! I want another one." Isabel throws another one back and this time she looks at the scorpion. "Oh hhhheeeyyy. I remember you. You're... that that one guy! From the skittles commercials! I love you!"

Fayde/Zan

The two men looked at their leader a bit incredulously when she face planted hard, Both noticed the scorpion but Fayde sensing no danger looked away while Zan popped over next to it and watched it click away, "Hi little guy what are you up to? I hope you don't intend on stinging her." Fayde instead took one look at the blood-soaked boy and took in the sight looking him up and down, the strong scent of reptile on him. "I don't know how many times over the centuries that village has had to be purged of those reptiles. It used to be called Medusa's nest and for good reason, now there's no warning." Fayde stood up and walked over to the job board looking them over, "When the boss lady wakes up tell her I took a job.....if I can figure out which one to do." Fayde looked back over when the booze lady came back to her senses...or so he thought.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde/Zan
The two men looked at their leader a bit incredulously when she face planted hard, Both noticed the scorpion but Fayde sensing no danger looked away while Zan popped over next to it and watched it click away, "Hi little guy what are you up to? I hope you don't intend on stinging her." Fayde instead took one look at the blood-soaked boy and took in the sight looking him up and down, the strong scent of reptile on him. "I don't know how many times over the centuries that village has had to be purged of those reptiles. It used to be called Medusa's nest and for good reason, now there's no warning." Fayde stood up and walked over to the job board looking them over, "When the boss lady wakes up tell her I took a job.....if I can figure out which one to do." Fayde looked back over when the booze lady came back to her senses...or so he thought.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Well I killed all of them there this time so it shouldn't be causing us any problems anymore and i'll relay the message." Isaac said

[/QUOTE]
Isabel started to stumble off to the stairs and sits on one. She was wasted since it was her first time drinking and she just had to take a heavy drink. "What message? I like messages! Are you telling me who your crush is? Is it me?" She seems to be talking to the step.

Light said:
Isabel started groaning and looked at the scorpion. "I got this." She picked her head up. "Friaaniiiee oops. I meant to say f-frie. Wait what? Oh! Friendy! Yes hello!" She kept trying to grab the bartenders attention even though he's staring right at her.
"Look at me! Do you see me? I see you. Good! I want another one." Isabel throws another one back and this time she looks at the scorpion. "Oh hhhheeeyyy. I remember you. You're... that that one guy! From the skittles commercials! I love you!"
Soon enough, a second scorpion arrived in Gart's room, informing him of Isabella's drunkenness. He left his hammock and headed to the bar, walking in and seeing the new people. "Isabel, you know you can't have alcohol," he said tiredly.

"You're way to drunk to probably even remember what i'm about to tell you but one of our members is considering going on a mission and I completed my mission." Isaac said

Fayde getting exasperated just grabbed a flyer off the board and headed out looking down at the flyer as he did, "So what's this job then?"

Light said:
The job's headline says. Slay the rare Hydra. Since a hydra has been attacking a village north of here the town mayor will reward anyone who can kill it. Waist deep in gold.
"No!" She starts to run around. "I will remember!"

( @Cadin shadow lord )
Gart reaches out and quickly catches her with his long arms. "Seriously, calm down. You may be supernatural, but you are underage."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay then please calm down." Isaac said "And my mission was a trap by the way all the townspeople were snakes in disguise." Isaac added

[/QUOTE]
TheGodSnake said:
Gart reaches out and quickly catches her with his long arms. "Seriously, calm down. You may be supernatural, but you are underage."
Isabel blinks a bit. "The towns people were snakes?" She pauses for a minute. "Oh my gosh you must have been drunk!"

Isabel turns to Gart. "Look. I am not drunk in the least bit. As friendy! He knows." She points to the 96 year old bartender whom puts in his earbuds and acts like he's listening to music in response.

"Do you really believe there would be this much blood on me if there was just regular old snakes." Isaac said pointing to his blood soaked shirt "And do you really think I would get drunk on a mission?" He asked.

Cadin shadow lord]"Do you really believe there would be this much blood on me if there was just regular old snakes." Isaac said pointing to his blood soaked shirt "And do you really think I would get drunk on a mission?" He asked. [/QUOTE] Isabel started looking around. She finally turned back to Isaac. "What?" She looks up at Gart. "I wanna go to bed. Lemmmee goooooo." ( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL] )

( Currently midnight.)

"I asked if you thought I would get drunk on a mission and where you thought all this blood came from." Isaac said hoping it would get through to her this time.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I asked if you thought I would get drunk on a mission and where you thought all this blood came from." Isaac said hoping it would get through to her this time.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh.... yes.... no." Isabel slurred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back