• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I was sent from the Dragon's Roar guild and yes I did get your request for help now my turn to ask you a question do you have any idea where the snakes are hiding?" Isaac asked (Later.)

[/QUOTE]
"If we did we'd hit it at the heart. We don't know where they're coming from and they just keep coming." The man shuddered.

"Don't worry i'll stop them somehow there's no need to worry, but what do you know about the snakes?" Isaac asked hoping he could at least get a little info on what he was going to be fighting.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Don't worry i'll stop them somehow there's no need to worry, but what do you know about the snakes?" Isaac asked hoping he could at least get a little info on what he was going to be fighting.

[/QUOTE]
"Well. They are poisonous and they can spit poison. They lurk in the shadows under a anti detection spell. When you kill one it blows up. It can also take the form of those it has killed."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay so do you have any type of snake bait with you right now?" Isaac asked he was about to do something completely insane.

[/QUOTE]
"Bait? Why would I want to attract those things?! It's bad enough they're already after us." The man shrieked.

"Do you know where I could find some because I have a plan and it goes like this since they're poisonous if I group them up by rubbing bait on myself and kill enough of them maybe, just maybe they'll poison themselves killing them all at once." Isaac said realizing that he would need a shield of some sort also asking "Do you have a shield also?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Do you know where I could find some because I have a plan and it goes like this since they're poisonous if I group them up by rubbing bait on myself and kill enough of them maybe, just maybe they'll poison themselves killing them all at once." Isaac said realizing that he would need a shield of some sort also asking "Do you have a shield also?"

[/QUOTE]
The man runs back. He brings back the sheild. "Y-yes." He hands it to him. "If you need bait you might as well just walk outside."

"Thanks and this time stay inside until all the snakes are dead." Isaac said exiting the man's house with the shield and walks into the center of town now turning his arm into a sword and shouts "Dinner time snakes come and get it!!!"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Thanks and this time stay inside until all the snakes are dead." Isaac said exiting the man's house with the shield and walks into the center of town now turning his arm into a sword and shouts "Dinner time snakes come and get it!!!"

[/QUOTE]
No serpents come out at all. Not even a sound.

Etala slipped through the doors of the guild, her arms filled with all kinds of edible things. She was already nibbling on a slice of bread as she entered the guild. "I wonder if we're going to get new members," she murmured to herself. She set her purchases on a nearby table, finishing off her bread as she did. Then, Etala sat down, pulling out a new book from the bag she had in her arms before. If anyone came, she would be watching the door to notify the leader of any new members. But meanwhile, she could read to past time.

macaron said:
Etala slipped through the doors of the guild, her arms filled with all kinds of edible things. She was already nibbling on a slice of bread as she entered the guild. "I wonder if we're going to get new members," she murmured to herself. She set her purchases on a nearby table, finishing off her bread as she did. Then, Etala sat down, pulling out a new book from the bag she had in her arms before. If anyone came, she would be watching the door to notify the leader of any new members. But meanwhile, she could read to past time.
Isabel in her normal split personality walked down the stairs. "Oh hey Etala. She walked down from the fourth floor which is just for her. Then the third floor to the meeting rooms and the ranked members rooms which are empty. She passed by the second floor which are multiple bedrooms with bathrooms in them. Finally down to the first floor past the bar and straight towards Etala. "We had a new member swing by earlier. He went on a quest to stop some serpents. Another one is walking down the pathway to here."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Come on aren't you hungry!" Isaac said banging on his shield with his arm.

[/QUOTE]
All the serpents have fooled him. They've gotten on top of the buildings and hissed. Some dropped down on him while others slithered into the homes. Devouring the children whole first. Then going for the family.

( It's almost midnight. )

Crystalline walked up towards the school her hair covering her left eyes to make her look normal but you could slightly tell it was a different color through her hair amsge smiled and stood at the gate and sighed

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Crystalline walked up towards the school her hair covering her left eyes to make her look normal but you could slightly tell it was a different color through her hair amsge smiled and stood at the gate and sighed

[/QUOTE]
( It's not a school. It's a guild. )

Isabel continued talking to Elata inside the guild. Unaware of someone approaching the double doors to the mansion like guild.

Isaac sliced all of the snakes that charged him in half as they fell and simply stabbed the rest on the ground then got behind his shield and waited till he heard all of the the snakes explode and charged inside the house yelling "Is anybody still alive."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac sliced all of the snakes that charged him in half as they fell and simply stabbed the rest on the ground then got behind his shield and waited till he heard all of the the snakes explode and charged inside the house yelling "Is anybody still alive."

[/QUOTE]
Everyone in the house was either dead or bit. The serpents have left already. Several other houses in the area have been attacked too.

Isaac exited the house slowly taking in the screams for help and cries of pain from the surrounding houses he felt guilt come over him some type anger also arising within him for failing to help more but he controlled his emotions for now and went back to the middle of town and sat down hoping the snakes would see him as easy prey and attack him carelessly.

(Ops sorry)

Crystalline walked inside and looked around nervously and asked " Hello? " she held her hands in front of her and leaned forwards looking around the corners

[QUOTE="Wild Born](Ops sorry)
Crystalline walked inside and looked around nervously and asked " Hello? " she held her hands in front of her and leaned forwards looking around the corners

[/QUOTE]
Isabel looked over. She gave Crystalline a smile and walked towards her. "Hello. I'm Isabella Van Fen'rir. The leader of this guild. Would you like the tour?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac exited the house slowly taking in the screams for help and cries of pain from the surrounding houses he felt guilt come over him some type anger also arising within him for failing to help more but he controlled his emotions for now and went back to the middle of town and sat down hoping the snakes would see him as easy prey and attack him carelessly.

[/QUOTE]
The serpents made their way over to him. Lunging at him and hissing.

Crystalline looked over and stood up straight and held out her hand then said " Hi, I'm Crystalline Jewel Beatrice, nice to meet you Isabella and yes please " She was not as nervous as em before now since she met the Guild leader

Isaac let insanity consume him letting the guilt and anger push him over the edge and as the first snake was about to hit him he sliced it in half and let out a long maniacal and insane laugh and asked "Who's next ?" As he began to rip through snake after snake after snake smiling and laughing even more and more as some blood splattered his face but he remembered to cover himself with the shield with the shield waiting for the explosion.

(Sorry, I went to go eat. xD )

@Light

Etala looked up, spotting the leader a short distance away. "I hope we have new members," she said. "It would be a lot more lively if there were many people." She got up and headed towards the bag she brought in earlier. "Would you like anything? I just went out to buy some food."

Crickett stood in front of the building in the forest. Nodding her approval and checking for any signs of an attack, she walked up to the door and knocked before entering. Crickett's ears twitched picking up feint noises.

@Light[/URL]

Etala looked up, spotting the leader a short distance away. "I hope we have new members," she said. "It would be a lot more lively if there were many people." She got up and headed towards the bag she brought in earlier. "Would you like anything? I just went out to buy some food."
Wings said:
Crickett stood in front of the building in the forest. Nodding her approval and checking for any signs of an attack, she walked up to the door and knocked before entering. Crickett's ears twitched picking up feint noises.
Isabella smiled. "Etala that would be nice!" She points the the door where Crickett is knocking on. "Might as well give them both a tour now."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac let insanity consume him letting the guilt and anger push him over the edge and as the first snake was about to hit him he sliced it in half and let out a long maniacal and insane laugh and asked "Who's next ?" As he began to rip through snake after snake after snake smiling and laughing even more and more as some blood splattered his face but he remembered to cover himself with the shield with the shield waiting for the explosion.

[/QUOTE]
The serpents started to slither away to where they came from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vramiel

Soaring through the air his wings stretched out wide he scanned the forest below for any signs of the Dragon's roar guild he'd heard about. Finally spotting a clearing about half a mile away Fayde pointed himself in that direction and with one great wing beat he propelled himself the rest of the way slowly gliding downwards stretching his wings out wide again to caught the wind softening his landing. He noticed a person on the threshold of the guild's door and decided to say something. "Is this Dragon's Roar?" He said stepping forward quietly coming up beside the person his wings meshing into his back as he sealed them back into their tattoo forms.

Zan

Walking through the woods Zan stuck to the path which he could tell was only recently worn into an actual path, he could see multiple deer paths intersecting with it and wondered just how many had come here before. As Zan continued his contemplation he saw a shadow flash over the path and looked up to see a rather large winged creature zip by overhead, it was much too large to be a bird and the comparatively skinny body meant that it was no other flying creature he had seen, he hurried along enhancing his speed just enough to reach the mansion at the same time as the winged creature seeing it become a man with what he saw was pitch black hair and dress clothes from his polished black leather boots and black dress pants, up to his dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up at the elbow and vest which from the front no doubt covered the majority of the black tie he wore. Zan, heard his voice but couldn't quite make out what was said and came in closer the black-haired man's head turning slightly at the sound of his step. "Hello uhm, I was hoping to find Dragon's roar, this is the guild right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back