• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

Okay, I think we can get this RP started and see if people wanna jump in with any new OCs while we do so. Feel free to post! :3

Okay this has been dead for long enough. I think it's time to put in a new rule.

Everyone has to make a post within three days in response to whoever they may be interacting with. If you're waiting on someone else to respond, then you get a pass until they post. If you do not post within three days then I'll give you a warning. If you do not give a valid reason or respond to anything, you could be kicked out. Please warn me before going on some sort of internet free vacation before vanishing.

Btw @MidnightStar89

Dragons do have their own language but so does every race. They don't all just speak the same language all the time. But it is fine if your dragon is just learning the language. (And yes, I imagine most people of all races know the English language by now)

Yeah, I get that @Cheselth ... maybe the dragon is learning the Dragonkin language, or maybe english, as it'd be more practical... haven't decided yet.

Sexy McGee] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27194-cheselth/ said:
@Cheselth[/URL] I'm accepted or no?
Well you will be once you include those details. I just wanna know you read everything, apologies.

Can I be the chosen one for Demise?

Also likeliness of catching on fire from having a fire dragon as an ent?

@Cheselth

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay okay.

Yes chosen for demise is open

Fine you're accepted sexy McGee but you just gave away the secret for signing up. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back