• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Thesmashbro

Filthy Casual
After playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse for a few days, I figured that it would be fun if there was a Xenoverse-themed RP here where we could play as any of the 5 races. I don't have much for a plot, but I remember having a lot of fun when the RPers make the plots. Maybe we could discuss ideas here too.

Hate to say it but I'm pretty sure this RP died long ago.

Brittonbubba said:
I have Xenoverse, and I made a character in it, so this should be something I'll be interested in.

Thesmashbro said:
After playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse for a few days, I figured that it would be fun if there was a Xenoverse-themed RP here where we could play as any of the 5 races. I don't have much for a plot, but I remember having a lot of fun when the RPers make the plots. Maybe we could discuss ideas here too.
I would like to join but I only have a 360

Users who are viewing this thread

Back