Dove

RegalWindstar said:
Oh wait... OH! Oh, you're the one who was making the RP similar to MBC? Oh, I didn't look at who it was. She told me about it, ah don't worry about it she was just a bit hyped up over it. Magic brew cafe and your RP is similar a bit. MBC seems to have been put on a pause though, working on fixing that.
Its just MBC is important to us, its kind of awesome finding people that have alike minds though. Its actually interesting to see two people with similar ideas. I don't know why its just fascinating to me.

Anyway she meant no harm by it. So don't worry about that.
Ok, good to know.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Yes, of course. And guess what? I'm going to play a guy this time, which I almost never do.

[/QUOTE]
Hehe xD Awesome~ *huggles*

Drawing boots is a pain in the butt. it took me forever but I managed to get boots looking boots not sock looking boots

Mycoid said:
So when we plannin' to start?
I'm still working on my characters. Once I have my char sheets up we can start. I want to give people time to finish their CS's aswell so they can have until I'm done mine. I also have a bit I need to set up, My guess is we'll end up at most starting 2 days from now atleast though later today.

Depends on how fast I can be. Plus how fast others can be.

Ok guys I need help decided whether to make a girl or guy character

The female has a strong desire to get strong, so she can be strong enough not to kill anyone but still win.

Then there is the guy character who is already strong, and a loyal and considerate friend, willing to sacrifice his own life to protect his friends.

I could still add one later on, but which one would you guys like first?

The female character could have more depth as a character, her desire to be strong could lead her to evil means to try and gain strength.

@Redrobinwing I'll look at your CS in a bit, I'm working on fixing Aqua's CS the coding is acting odd. Please be patient, thank you for taking an interest in my RP ^_^

@Redrobinwing I took a look, I do like his backstory its interesting, may I verify his power with you though? By danger intuition that means he can sense danger right when there is an ambush for example? correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back