doremi rp(accepting)

Nichole looked up at Xandi with a smile on her face. she adjusted her glasses when the slipped. she looked at all the people around the park and saw a little girl crying. she was alone. Nichole got up running to her.

She said''what's wrong?'' the little girl said''i can't find my mommy and daddy wahhhh!!!!!!!'' Nichole took out her spinner and changed.''buma donna dong ding now i am a witchling!'' the little girl looked at her in awe. Nichole picked her up and said''i'll help you!''

Xandi twitched. Nichole seemed nice enough, but would she accept Xandi's secret?

they found the girl's parents. the little girl said''bye Nicho-chan!'' Nichole smiled and said''bye!''changing back as she felt perverted stares.

Nichole started to walk back to Xandi, when someone grabbed her hand spinning her. she looked up at the teen and he said''hi cutie ;D" he pulled her close and felt him grab her butt.

the teen scoffed saying''i'm busy...now are you taken?'' way into nichole's personal space. her eye twitched and she sucker punched him. ''DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME LIKE THAT!" he said''why you little...''slapping her.

Xandi beat the crap out of the guy. When he stood, his hair revealed two cat ears, and a tail was seen. He walked to Nichole, not caring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back