• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The silent

Hi I'm Wes and just looking for a group of people to do a don't starve rp with me I'm fine with

-Don't Starve Together
-Don't Starve: Hamlet
-Don't Starve: Shipwrecked
-Don't Starve: Reign of Giants

And know please make on of these to let me know your in!
Character Form:
NAME:

BIOGRAPHY:

ABILITIES:

APPEARANCE:
Photographs of the character and outfit

WRITING SAMPLE:
a small piece show casing your writing style

Like said once you fill this out it'll let me know your in I will be playing wes so I will fill out one my self and make sure to have a fun time!

Last edited:
Character Form:
NAME: Wes

BIOGRAPHY: He is a fragile French mime that uses pantomimes to communicate instead of speaking. He has a maximum of 113 Health, 113 Hunger, and 150 Sanity. His Hunger drains faster than normal, and he deals less damage in both melee and ranged combat. Wes is a Balloonomancer, and comes equipped with his Pile o' Balloons
ABILITIES: ( Nothing really )

APPEARANCE:

1609575457073.png

normal- 1609575481008.png

WRITING SAMPLE:
( Like they way their fonts ) ' I would like to join you but sadly I'm unable too sorry ' wes signed

Ooo I got super into playing Don't Starve Together with my friends earlier this year. Does it have to be a character from the game or can we make an oc character?

Name:Wendy

Biography: a depressed young girl with the ability to summon her sister (Abigail) as a ghost, has 101 hp, 104 hunger, and 99 sanity.sanity Dosent drain from things that would normally drain sanity (exemptions being Charlie attacking and a few bosses with sanity auras), Abigail has a aoe attack, can temporarily have a shield to be immune, stun lock non boss mobs, and can spawn up to two ghosts (that do 30 damage have 50
Hp abd target a random eanmy mostly one Abigail isent attacking). is familiar with ecteroligy and other forms of necronqncery and cheating death. has a hatchet (it’s really just a Un breakable spear that can chop trees but slower), deals less damage with non magic items. and can asist pipsooks.

abilities: summoning Abigail, assisting pipsooks, ecteroligy and other forms of necromancery.

apearence:5FE01A82-F0E2-42E1-9EFE-C5E9DFFA4CF5.jpeg

writeing sample: abigail? Come back! I’m not sone playing with you let!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back