• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t Leave Me Like This

Eddie just nodded and carried greyson to her car, staying quiet the rest of the evening, just in his head about things until gregson was in bed asleep and he and max had a chance to take a quick shower together, not thinking much of it while he was so distracted but he stripped off and got under the water, letting it loosen off his muscles a fair bit. “What are you staring at?” He smiled a little

Max watched Eddie in the shower and bit her lip hard "Well I....I didn't really get to see all of you like this the last time we were naked together." She said blushing deep red while she gently ran her hands over his muscles and traced the scars that littered his back "What....what happened?"

He tensed and shook his head, turning towards her instead. “Nothing.” He muttered, grabbing the shower gel and starting to wash all the grime and sweat off. “You want me to stay the night or go home?” He asked her, trying g to change the subject.

Max frowned softly and helped his wash off giving a small nod "If you wanna stay you can, I won't mind." She murmured gently before giving him a quick peck on the lips while letting her hands roam his body further down.

He tensed up a little, eyeing her carefully. “Don’t be starting something you don’t plan on finishing.” He chuckled, kissing her a little forcefully

She giggled softly before kissing him back in the same manner. They eventually ended up back in her room and by the end of their fooling around she was laying next to him panting heavily "Shit....you are really good at that.." she said giving a small laugh as she looked over at him to see a giant shit eating grin on his face.

He smiled and pulled her in close, kissing her head. “Mmm I’ll be right back.” He murmured, getting up and chucking his underwear and pants back on to step outside and have a smoke. He knew she didn’t like it in the trailer with greyson in there and he didn’t mind but he went back inside and back to bed with her once he was done, leaning against her doorway and just watching her. “Who is Greysons real father?” He asked her. He’d been thinking about it since she’s told him what the lady said earlier.

Max sat up a bit when he came back inside a smile placed on her face. It soon fell though when she heard his question, she knew it would come up at some point, but she didn't like talking about it. She gave a heavy sigh sitting completely up now in just his shirt "Luke Carver...Jason's older brother..." she said quietly as she looked down at her hands and not at him "We dated our first senior year....dunno if you remember or not."

He frowned and shook his head. “Then he defo itself knows about the kid… why haven’t you told people that he did that to you?” He asked her, going to lay down again.

Max frowned deeply and shook her head some "No point, not like it wasn't consensual. He just...he talked me up ya know? Said all the right things to make me feel special, then we slept together a few times and he lost interest. I found out when he was busy being my boyfriend but flirting with anothrt girl." She said softly before giving a heavy sigh "I told him and he laughed straight in my face saying it was over. Then my parents found out and took me out of school, made me go live with my Aunt in Indy while they denied all claims to me and disowned me. My aunt was no help either, made me get a job and pay bills, pay all the doctor visits I had....I was completely alone...even coming back here I had no one." She explained in tears by this point having never really told anyone or unloaded the baggage she had been carrying.

he lay with her tensed, just gently brushing his fingertips up and down her back, staring at her ceiling. “That family is a mess.” He muttered. “I’m not going anywhere though babe. I’m here to stay. Can’t get rid of me.” He murmured, kissing her head.

Max calmed down a bit as she layed in his arms and gave a small nod "I want to say he ruined my life....but Greyson is my everything, and I wouldn't have gotten to know you either." She said softly as she traced patterns on his chest gently

He frowned and just nodded, not saying another word the rest of the night. Not sleeping much either. He left before she woke up but made sure to leave a note to let her know he’d see her at school on Monday.

Max woke up the next morning and frowned deeply seeing Eddie was gone. She saw his note on her little table and gave a heavy sigh feeling like maybe she had scared him off a bit after their talk last night. She smiled softly when she got up and went to find Greyson awake and playing contently in his playpen.

Eddie's van had driven past her trailer back to Wayne's much later in the day but he didn't come to see her. The next time there was a knock on her door the shadow outside was a little taller and a little broader than Eddie's and once the door was opened Greyson, who had been cuddled up to his mom, buried his face in her hair seeing a stranger there. Luke Carver was stood in front of her door looking like he'd gone several rounds with a meat grinder and just looking not happy

Max frowned when she heard a knock at her door much later in the day. She went wide eyed seeing Luke stood there "Luke....what...why are you here?" She asked moving to hide Greyson the best she could from him. She didn't want him to be near her son really, not after how everything happened.

Luke frowned "I uh... I understand the error of my ways.... Here." He muttered, taking his wallet out and handed her a check. "It's fifty dollars. I'll get it set up so you get that every month.... I don't want the kid but I helped make it so I should help pay for it at least." he muttered, wincing as talking had pulled on the bruise on his face next to his black eye

Max frowned deeply and took the check looking at him completely confused "Thank you..." she said quietly watching as he quickly turned on his heel and left without another word. She quickly rushed to Eddie's trailer and knocked quickly on his window when she heard him playing on his guitar.

He jumped out of his skin seeing her face in the window and went round to open the front door. “Givin me a heart attack. You okay?” He asked her, not making an attempt to hide his bloody knuckles and bruised jaw. In all honesty he’d forgotten they were there at all

Max frowned as she noticed his jaw and hands. She held up the check Luke had given her infront of his face and asked point blank "Was this you?"

He frowned and looked over the check. “Damn. He’s still being cheap huh. Fifty bucks is nothing to that family.” He muttered, looking back up at her. “I didn’t tell him to come pay you if that’s what you’re asking…. I just let him know how shitty it was to do that to you.” He told her a little sheepishly.

Max gave a small nod as she listened to him before taking a deep breath "Why...why would you do that for me?" She asked softly biting her lip gently.

He frowned and looked at her confused. “I… greyson is almost 2… and talking about it still makes you cry. I don’t like it.” He told her. “I’m sorry if that was a bad thing but I couldn’t sit back knowing he had got away with everything and had no consequences.” He told her

Max gave a small smile and hugged him the best she could with Greyson still in her arms. "Thank you Eddie.." she whispered before kissing him gently "I don't know what I did to deserve a guy like you."

He smiled a little and kissed her back. “You’re welcome. On another note though babe…. I need some time on my own. I adore you but I will see you on Monday.” He told her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back