• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dōki no Sakura: A Tragic Yuri Roleplay Set In Wartime Japan [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey hey! A bit hesitant to do so but I decided to drop out from this rp. Writers block is hitting me hard right now and I don't want to disturbed the rp for waiting for a post on my end :>
Oh, that is very regrettable. I'm really sad to see you go, Daylight. You're the second person who pushes me to go on with this little project of mine. However, if that's really what you think is best, then I don't have the right to convince you to stay. :'(

I'm thankful for the time that we spent together all these time until now, I hope someday we will be able to roleplay together again. Of course, if you want chat, feel free to send me a private message, okay? ^^

Oh, that is very regrettable. I'm really sad to see you go, Daylight. You're the second person who pushes me to go on with this little project of mine. However, if that's really what you think is best, then I don't have the right to convince you to stay. :'(

I'm thankful for the time that we spent together all these time until now, I hope someday we will be able to roleplay together again. Of course, if you want chat, feel free to send me a private message, okay? ^^
I really wish I could stay in this rp a bit longer but Im not sure if I'm able to punch out anything good atm.

I'm grateful for participating in this rp will everyone and wish the best for it. I'm sure that we would roleplay together soon and would definitely be dropping by your pms to chat ^^

Jackson123 Jackson123 , sorry for the unusual tardiness and not being able to inform you earlier, I'm a little busy with a lot of activities at the moment. I'll try getting a reply out for Kanan and Yuuko sometime this weekend.

Good day, everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day today. Like usual, I came to check in on the progress of the RP.

The latest post for the student group has reached past it's 7-day interval, and I believe it is now withinasapphire withinasapphire 's turn. We would really appreciate it if you could notify us when you'll be able to post the reply or if there's any problem.

Also, I finally got the news back from Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob ! He said that he would participate again in the RP. We're glad to have you back, Bob! ^^

Gokigenyou, minna-sama!
How are you all doing? I hope you are all doing great.

There's a lot of things that happened to me this week. For once, I finally landed a job teaching Japanese at a foreign worker sending organization (yes, now I am a real-life Sensei and not just roleplaying as one).

Time management is kind of tough, so there's a chance that I might not be able to adhere to my own 7-day interval rule. However, I still wanted this roleplay to continue, so from now on, I'm going to let everyone post at their own pace.

I think that is all from me. Thank you all for your participation in this RP. I hope we can still continue it all the way to the conclusion.

I finally landed a job teaching Japanese at a foreign worker sending organization (yes, now I am a real-life Sensei and not just roleplaying as one).
Omedetou~⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾

Hi withinasapphire withinasapphire , sorry for bothering you again with the tag, but I just wanted to confirm whether you're planning to post anything soon or not. Next Monday would already be three weeks since the latest post, if the stalling continues, I'm afraid the RP might loses further momentum. If you don't plan to post anything, would it be alright if I skipped your turn?

Posted,I'm sure everything is in order after some time of not...posting
I thought you're going to answer the door for Shinohara-sensei. But it's okay, I can play with that. Maybe Rena just took awhile 'investigating the scene' and by the time she visited Kitazono-sensei's room, Tsuki is already out to greet the newcomers.

However, let's make it clear that Tsuki is not wearing a school uniform at the moment because she never given any due to her not yet being a proper student of the academy. So, she might be a bit out of place among the other student council members.

Also, I think I'll get Yuuko to interject here since Tsuki is getting way excited to bring the girls to the dormitory while they haven't yet know which room they should go to 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back