• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digmon X Variant [Slots full]

ShotoNemar

しょとねまる
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ga4GLAN.png

• Inspired by the game Digimon World 4, but you only need to know digimon to be interested.

The digital world has been attacked by a new variant of the X virus. To combat it, the D.S.G. (Digital Security Guard), has hired us to investigate, and fix the problem. Unfortunately it's going to be a lot bigger of an issue then initially investigated by Ophanimon. There is some bigger threat trying to destroy all of the digital world.

You will play as a rookie digimon, equipped with a weapon made of Klondigizoit metal (fictional material canon to the digimon universe. Exceptionally strong). This weapon is equiped with Anti-X bodies to defeat enemies containing the original X virus. Due to the nature of the rp being dungeon based, I will be having everyone have a basic stat sheet (nothing complicated like DnD or anything) to help roleplay out fighting enemies as that will be a good part of the rp. You can see the Stat tab for ideas on how this will work. If you choose a digimon that typically couldn't hold the weapon with paw or hand, it floating beside them, or used with there mouth is fine as well. They can also choose not to have a weapon.

The Rp will be segmented into parts, each part containing a story arc, and a dungeon to progress through. The dungeons are labrynths created by the evil digimon. We will be doing this as a team.

Last edited:
Name: Ken
Species: Kotemon
Weapon: Katana
Visual Description or Image:
320px-Kotemon.jpg

Permission for image: Official art from Wikimon

Skills
Strength: 3/5
Defense: 3/5
Wisdom: 2/5
Spirit: 1/5
Speed: 3/5

Ability (choose a max of 2 abilities from the wiki)
Ryūsei-giri: An overhead slash that hits multiple places simultaneously.
Fire Men: Wreathes its Shinai in flames and aims for the opponent's head.[1]

Adult
Species: Yaksamon
Item/digimon needed to evolve: Digimental of Purity
Yaksamon.jpg

Ability (choose a max of 3 abilities from the wiki)
Ittouryoudan: Fires a shock wave by crossing its two bokutō
:Spins itself at high speed like a tornado for a sustained period of time, causing harm to foes who make contact with its spinning bokutō

Perfect
Species: Vajramon
Item/digimon needed to evolve: None
320px-Vajramon.jpg

Bǎo Jiàn: Crosses its twin Bǎo Jiàn and fires an X-shaped energy beam at the opponent.
Rodha: Strike the ground with its Bǎo Jiàn, generating fissures and hurling rocks.

Mega
Species: Gaioumon
Item/digimon needed to evolve: None
320px-Gaioumon.jpg

Gaia Reactor: Concentrates all the energy in the atmosphere and detonates it.
Rinkazan: Slices the enemy with the eerie tracks of light left in the wake of its Kikurin swords.
Rinkageki: Converges the light from its Kikurin swords into a point and fuses its swords together to fire the light at an enemy.

Last edited:
Name:takato

Species:guilmon

Weapon: enhanced claws

Permission for image:

got permission from artist on reddit to use picture is signed

Skills

Strength: 2/5

Defense: 5/5

Wisdom:2/5

Spirit: 3/5

Speed: 0/5

Ability

pyro sphere shoots a fireball from mouth

Quake-a-lator (Rock 'n' Roll Breaker): Drills through its target with its claws.

Guilmon

Last edited:
animeaddict animeaddict Ai Generated art is not art you have permission to use as it likely stole that from an artist without permission please change or remove the image. Might I suggest knuckle claws? like this

love your plu avatar by the way watched that anime as a kid a lot!

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 I LOVE that character It will be so interesting to see a different digimon once and a while. Once viralexe, Gaius, and I come up with a character I'll start the RP since there is so much interest if everybody is up for it.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia since so many users are interested I'd love if you used the form to create a character! We won't start till everyone is ready.

Thanks so much for the interest guys!

• Name: Niji
    Species: Plotmon X antibody
    Weapon: Duel Stab blades
    06mzNfQ.png

Official screenshots from Digimon World 4
    Plotmonx_re.jpg

Fluffier, longer tail
    Permission for image: Official Digimon world Re:digitize decode

Skills
    Defense: 1/5
    Spirit: 0/5
    Speed: 4/5

Ability
    Puppy Howling :: Produces a high-pitched cry that paralyzes the opponent.
    Puppy Paw :: Forms a barrier against Virus-species.

ShotoNemar ShotoNemar
Thanks, I tend to pick Kotemon a lot actually. Also I never saw the ravemaster anime but I greatly prefer the manga to fairy tail and Ravolution by reel big fish is pretty good

Last edited:
animeaddict animeaddict Ai Generated art is not art you have permission to use as it likely stole that from an artist without permission please change or remove the image. Might I suggest knuckle claws? like this

love your plu avatar by the way watched that anime as a kid a lot!

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 I LOVE that character It will be so interesting to see a different digimon once and a while. Once viralexe, Gaius, and I come up with a character I'll start the RP since there is so much interest if everybody is up for it.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia since so many users are interested I'd love if you used the form to create a character! We won't start till everyone is ready.

Thanks so much for the interest guys!
Ok i understand wasn’t sure on the policy of Ai art i will look for new picture and thanks appreciate itn

Interested in this, as I rented and played Digimon World 4 so much as a child. Not sure what to make my Rookie, but I'll start perusing Wikimon tomorrow.

animeaddict animeaddict
img_7975-jpeg.1188163.png

fixed for ya. I can see the attachment if you click on it. in the future, just add .png to the end and it will work. A link to the artist would be awesome <3 but if they said you don't need to credit them no worries.

Would be happy to have you Lost Martian!

animeaddict animeaddict
img_7975-jpeg.1188163.png

fixed for ya. I can see the attachment if you click on it. in the future, just add .png to the end and it will work. A link to the artist would be awesome <3 but if they said you don't need to credit them no worries.

Would be happy to have you Lost Martian!
would a screenshot be fine? Since it happened in Reddit dms no idea how to link to that
also thanks for help thought Said .jpeg at end when posted photo so thought should work

would a screenshot be fine? Since it happened in Reddit dms no idea how to link to that
also thanks for help thought Said .jpeg at end when posted photo so thought should work

you should just be able to copy the link from the OG post I sent you. Right click, copy url and paste. no need to screenshot or anything.

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier DracoNightshade DracoNightshade Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Other then Viralexe, because they are special so they got a reserved slot, (plus they have a character it's just not posted) there is only two more slots left. I don't want it to be to busy. So whichever 2 of you make characters first get to join in. The last user sadly won't be able to. I don't want it to be too busy.

I honestly didn't think there would be this much interest in the rp. So I might find a way to make a seperate Digimon RP that allows for more users to join in.

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier DracoNightshade DracoNightshade Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Other then Viralexe, because they are special so they got a reserved slot, (plus they have a character it's just not posted) there is only two more slots left. I don't want it to be to busy. So whichever 2 of you make characters first get to join in. The last user sadly won't be able to. I don't want it to be too busy.

I honestly didn't think there would be this much interest in the rp. So I might find a way to make a seperate Digimon RP that allows for more users to join in.
I'll see what I can do

Name: Wrex
Species: Agumon
Weapon: Bladed Gauntlets
Visual Description or Image:640px-Agumon.jpg
Permission for image: Official art from wikimon.net

Skills
Strength: 4/5
Defense: 2/5
Wisdom: 4/5
Spirit: 1/5
Speed: 1/5

Ability
Pepper Breath: Spits a fiery breath from its mouth to attack the opponent.
Mach Jab: Rapidly jabs or slashes the opponent with the claws of both hands.

Adult
Species: Tyrannomon
Item/digimon needed to evolve: n/a
Visual Description or Image: Tyranomon.jpg

Ability (choose a max of 3 abilities
Fire Blast: Spews deep crimson flames that are the same color as its body.
Slash Claw: Slashes the opponent with its sharp and powerful claws.
Buster Dive: A powerful ramming attack

Ultimate
Species: Master Tyrannomon
Visual Description or Image: Mastertyranomon.jpg

Ability
Master Fire: Breathes powerful flames from its mouth.
Master Claw: Slashes the enemy with its huge claws.
Zen Recovery: Returns its status or an ally's status to normal.

Mega
Species: Dinomon
Visual Description or Image: 640px-Dinomon.jpg
Permission for image: Official art from wikimon.com

Ability
Burning End: Reduces the enemy to ash with its flaming claws.
Dino Breath: Fires an ultra-high temperature heat ray while emitting light from its body.

Last edited:
Name: Isabella
Species: Liollmon
Weapon: Spear
Visual Description or Image: She doesn't have a pre mane as she's a female
1728089229777.png
Permission for image: Offical Art from Wikimon.net

Skills
Defense: 1/5
Spirit: 2/5
Speed: 4/5

Ability:
Lio Claw-Cuts the opponent to pieces with its sharp claws.
Critical Bite-Aims at the opponent's vitals with its fangs. Can take down even Adult Digimon in a single blow, but its success rate is low.

Adult
Species:Liamon
Item/digimon needed to evolve: N/A
Visual Description or Image: No mane golden earrings
1728090033219.png
Permission for image:
Offical Art from Wikimon.net
Ability
Thunder of Queen (King)-Charges and then releases electricity generated in its mane.

Critical Strike- Reliably aims at the enemy's vitals with its fangs.

Perfect
Species: Panjyamon
Item/digimon needed to evolve:N/A
Visual Description or Image: No Mane, wears a tanktop and has a more feminine body shape

1728090874179.png
Permission for image: Offical Art from Wikimon.net

Ability
Hyoujūken-Fires a blast of freezing air in the shape of a lion's head from its fist.

Reikikou Hazan-Cuts the foe with an icy sword

Zan Ei Hanten Geki-Attacks the foe with a flying kick.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back