• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: The First Frontier

I'll be honest--

I really wanna see how my character plays out. I molded him by combining the elements of both Takashi and Yamato (T.K. and Matt, for all the confused folks).

I will be posting tomorrow because I realized I will need to post in a series of two separate posts

BLUR said:
And the first eight digidestined have been chosen! (@Bum Bear You're good to go, just work on the personality)
If anyone else wants to join, you will need at least 3 other people to join with you and I'll create a second IC tab for the adventures of a different group of Digidestined!
@Elikacheese

Sorry it's been so quiet here guys, I'm going to be out until March 16th. I have finals exams coming up, sorry for the inconvenience.

No notifications. None. I finally checked my Watched Threads. Sorry guys. Still in though.

I know it's been a while, sorry about that, I just wanted to apologize to everyone for not being able to keep up with roleplaying and for leaving everyone hanging on this. During finals week, there was simply no way I could spend time on RPNation and afterwards I had just lost any interest whatsoever in roleplaying. Even now, I'm simply filling out my obligations in other roleplays that I have invested a lot of time in already, but fully plan on taking a break from roleplaying in general after that (or at least hosting).

So again, sorry to everyone that had joined this role-play and was expecting and hoping to go on an adventure through the digital world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back