• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: The First Frontier

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7044-blur/ said:
@BLUR[/URL]
Are there any restriction on what digimon we are allowed to have?
Not necessarily, I guess I will let you know if I see something I don't like though.

Also I will take a look at all characters in a sec

And the first eight digidestined have been chosen! (@Bum Bear You're good to go, just work on the personality)

If anyone else wants to join, you will need at least 3 other people to join with you and I'll create a second IC tab for the adventures of a different group of Digidestined!

Alrighty. Give me 1-2 days, and we can start on the IC. I need to come up with a detailed plot from the skeleton i have now

First Two, which were J-Dubbed...

the English cast annoys me.

All teamwork and sparkles and crap. It's like old school MLP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one is your favorite besides yours of course lol? Just out of curiosity and for my personal note for later use.

@Adachi

SerenityAngel said:
Which one is your favorite besides yours of course lol? Just out of curiosity and for my personal note for later use.
@Adachi
Not sure. I read them all, and biography's are my favorite parts of character creations. To me the best ones were ones with deep fleshed out biographies. Yours included!

Me too! I love reading the bios! They're so much fun. I noticed that a lot of the characters though have a similar personality. All or most are loners with some sort of social ineptitude. Yours was one of the best I think. Yours and RedIncubus's were the best ones I think. ^_^

@Adachi

Hello!

I'm interested in joining this rp...but I see that it's full...so I'm just gonna sit back and observe for now. If it bothers anyone let me know.

QuirkyAngel said:
Hello!
I'm interested in joining this rp...but I see that it's full...so I'm just gonna sit back and observe for now. If it bothers anyone let me know.
If three more people also want to join you can be apart of the simultaneous plot.

QuirkyAngel said:
Hello!
Hey Quirky! Long time no see :D

Adachi said:
If three more people also want to join you can be apart of the simultaneous plot.
Yeah, what Adachi said. If I can get four people total extra, then I will create another IC tab for a second group of Digidestined to adventure

@BLUR Greetings my lovely Lancer (:*)

Adachi said:
BLUR said:
Yeah, what Adachi said. If I can get four people total extra, then I will create another IC tab for a second group of Digidestined to adventure
Sounds good. Should I make a cs now or wait for 3 more people before making a cs?

Late to the party, but ya'll were talking by favorite characters xD !

If I throw my paws in I would say I like the best hmmm . . . Adachi & BLUR

@Adachi I see he worked at a Wendy's, that was the mistake.

Whataburger shall rule alll!!!!!!

(PS: Love hackers :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back