• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

Colt556 said:
You're lucky Kage posted before I did. I wasn't going to be as gentle.
This really makes me wanna read the post, post it here if you didn't delete it >_>. Or PM me. xD .

Mitchs98 said:
This really makes me wanna read the post, post it here if you didn't delete it >_>. Or PM me. xD .
I didn't actually write it yet, I was procrastinating.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]
xD welp, glad to know that Cora isn't harassing any Digimon. Unlike some peoples... lol

[/QUOTE]
You're implying getting the breath hugged out of you is harrassment? :>

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yup! ( :P )

[/QUOTE]
Welp. Time to send Serena to Digijail. Or, might as well execute her right now. :P

BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL, I HAVE THE POWER!

Yep, you heard it right folks. Finally got power back in my modest little hovel and will hopefully have a post up in a day or two. I've got a lot to read.

[QUOTE="Whyte mail]BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL, I HAVE THE POWER!

[/QUOTE]
That really should have been 'by the power of Greymon.' Serious missed opportunity there

GasMaskie said:
Woohoo! Not much happened, I've been deliberately slowing the plot until your power went back up. We're in WiZ City atm.
That's awfully nice of you sir. I'm happy to be as valuable as you make me out to be.

KageYuuki said:
That really should have been 'by the power of Greymon.' Serious missed opportunity there
.......shit.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Whyte mail]BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL, I HAVE THE POWER!
Yep, you heard it right folks. Finally got power back in my modest little hovel and will hopefully have a post up in a day or two. I've got a lot to read.

[/QUOTE]
A summary.

Angels sang out in immaculate chorus, down from the heavens descended Duftmon. Who then guided the group to Wiz City where they were met at the gate by the dude with a name way too goddamned long, AKA Ulforceveedramon, who then told them to go to the world tree at the center of the city. Thus they are now walking down main street towards the tree. The End.

Shippo said:
Could I join
Considering some of the other players dropped out I wouldn't be against it, would be kinda odd trying to place a new character in at this junction though. Ultimately up to Gas so don't take my word as an ok.

I just want to say that I'm really sorry for being inactive. I've been really busy the last few days. I'll try to post as soon as I can.

Forgot to mention, my spring semester starts tomorrow. If I've got essays lined up that eat up my free time I'll post a heads-up here. Other than that, I shouldn't have too much difficulty running this even with classwork.

I believe we've still got some room for now since a few players went inactive. Unless there's another surge of players I won't be closing sign-ups just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back