• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic different type of strategy RP

Oh. Yeah. Those are the Zanar. :D I borrowed pics for these races, and made up all of them. ((Except the 'Nids.))

Are the 'nids your own art? I know their based off 'Swarm-Type' factions such as the Zerg or Arachnids from Starship Troopers; the fact we got LITERALLY no information on the race isn't the best though v.v

OnyxReaper said:
Are the 'nids your own art? I know their based off 'Swarm-Type' factions such as the Zerg or Arachnids from Starship Troopers; the fact we got LITERALLY no information on the race isn't the best though v.v
Nope. The 'Nids predate the Zergg, but not the arachnids. Zerg were based off of Tyranids xD Thank Games Worskop for the nids, not me.

@IlovetanksMBT

REVIVE THIS PLEASE

DWIGHT-HOWARD-DEFIBRILLATOR.gif

Ah, I'll see what I can do; I've been busy with exams and relationships recently, so sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back