• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Different But In Love

"Good, I wanted to take you to a place that I really like and I'm sure you will love it too." He nodded his head in excitement. "I'm not going to take no for answer." He smirked at her and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

Melody blushes and then places her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist. "I can't wait" She says softly, kissing him on the cheek.

Dorian put his hand on her head and patted her. "I'm sure you'll like it." He smiled. He brought his other hand around her and gave her a some-what tight hug.

Melody blushes. Over the weekend she started to get ready for her time with Dorian. She wore basic clothing, she wore makeup though, she didn't want to act like someone she wasn't. She would meet at his house.

Dorian didn't want Melody to come inside because of his mom and other things. He waited on the steps of his house. He wore his basic jeans and a short-sleeved black t-shirt.He also had his camera strap on and readied his camera for their upcoming event.

Melody looks at the address that she had asked Dorian to write down for her, and then she looks down the street. She smiles as she notices a figure in the distance, she wanders over towards it and then smiles warmly.

Melody nods and then took hold of his hand, nuzzling him gently. She greets him with a soft kiss. "Hey. Yeah, I'm super excited!" She says happily.

Dorian gave her a warm smile. "Okay, let's go." He replied nodding his head lightly tugging her to go in the direction he is.

Melody walked along with him, making sure to hold his hand throw out the entire journey, she places a head on his shoulder as she kept her eyes on the street that they were walking upon. "Can I at least have a clue to where we're going?" She asks.

Dorian smiled and chuckled. "No it's a surprise. You'll see when we get there." He guided her and walked toward their destination.

Melody pouted, though in a playful manner as she continued walking. She had never been on a date before, or even loved someone in such a way so she seemed really excited and was currently bundling with joy.

Dorian chuckled at how she reacted. "Don't worry, we're almost there." Dorian loved the way Melody was acting. He never saw this side of her, only the sad side. But he was lucky to see her this way, he smiled to himself.

Melody nods and then giggles softly. She reaches up to ruffle his hair and then began to continue to walk with him, swinging his hand gently. She stopped when they were finally at their destination.

Before Melody could see anything, Dorian wanted to be funny. "Okay, close your eyes. It's time for the surprise." He chuckled while standing in front of her.

Melody gives another playfully pout but she closes her eyes again, still holding onto his hands. "Okay" She says, excitement and happiness was clear in her tone. She wandered where they were, and what the surprise was.

Dorian held her shoulders and guided her to where they were going. He smiled as they walked onto the dock. "Okay, you can open your eyes now." He whispered and smiled.

stock-footage-panoramic-view-of-a-beautiful-lake-with-a-wood-dock-and-two-boats-hdr-technique.jpg

Melody' eyes fluttered open. She looked around, completely fascinated. "Wow!" She says excitedly as she squeals ever so slightly and bounced up and down. "This is amazing!" She added.

Dorian blushed as he saw her cheer and get overwhelmed by it. Then he smiled to her. "You make the scenery nicer. Can I take a picture of you? You are my scenery." He smiles.

Melody stopped bouncing around and nodded, she smiles lightly as she lets him take a picture of her. She looked really beautiful and so cheerful.

Dorian had taken the picture on his camera. He nodded when he was finished and walked over towards her to show her the picture. "Beautiful." He smiled while kissing her cheek.

Melody blushes and then nodded, taking hold of his hand and then leaning up to kiss him gently. "Are we going to row in those boats?" She asks, curiously.

Dorian smiled. "If you want we can.." He smiled. He put his camera away back in the protective case.

Melody instantly goes into one of the boats and giggles softly as she claps excitedly. The water and landscape was so beautiful and mesmerising.

Dorian chuckled. "You're like a small child." He said while entering the boat getting ready to row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back