• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Devil May Cry: Castle of Equanimity

NaturalQueen

I like peaches
This role play will take place after the 4th game so I will be looking for mostly all the characters such as Dante, Nero, Vergil, Trish and Lady I will allow OC into this role play also but I will need them five characters as well. (Lady is already taken by me!)

Heh lets call this Volume 5, the plot here is everyone will be sent a very
very old envelope, claiming a reward that will be lots and lots of gold if.. they can complete a huge quest in a mysterious arctic land inside a castle.

The quest though is basically the entire role play so no one will be completing that quest for awhile
xD It will kinda be like hmm.... boot camp! As everyone would have to camp in one gigantic room (I thought this would be more interesting so all characters can mostly interact.)

I have a main villain for this role play set and a guide character as well, but don't worry the guide can't give a lot away since her voice had been muted by the villain 1'000 years ago, she can only give you clues
^_^ I hope people are willing to participate since this is one of my favorite games/Anime!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back