• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Detailed The Killing Game (Dangan Ronpa RP)

Dancing With Swords ~Haruko Takahashi Execution~

Haruko stands on a empty ballroom dance floor. After what seems like forever over 100 cardboard cutouts with fancy cloths comeout with swords and they start to move around. You can't stop yourself but to dance. You dodge the swords beautifuly and you don't get a scratch and a slice and your fancy tux. You see a exit and you start dancing to it. When you enter it there is monokuma spinning with two swords in his paws. You try to move but you now can't move. When he gets to you he slices your tux and then your stomach and then your arms and then your legs. You fall to your knees and you look up to see 10 monokumas with a sword to your head. The last thing you see is monokuma smile and then you feel the swords go into your head and stomach. Then The cardboard cutouts leave and then the monokumas leave. All there is a dead body of Haruko Takahashi on a ballroom dance floor.

(
@Lettuce I hope you like the execution)

Last edited by a moderator:
(im going to put Execution for my characters here cause i can)

Running Around At The Speed Of Sound ~Aioki Sumiki Execution~

Aioki stands on a empty track field with monokuma's in gym wear? She didn't know what was going on put she felt something strap to her feet. She looked down to see her feet were straped to shoes on the ground. Before she knew it there was a gun shot and then she couldn't stop running. She looked down to see that the shoes that she was straped to were running and the monokumas that were next to her were trying to keep up with her. She started to tear up and she tried to look away but she couldn't look away. After what seemed like forever she saw a spiked wall on her lane and a finish line behind it. When she got close to it she was unstraped and was flinged into the spiked wall.

Taming The Beast ~Asher Toakio Execution~

Asher was in a field with cages all around him. He could here what sounded like growling coming from the cage. After a little while the cages opened and out came about 10 huge monobeast and they started towards him. He looked around putting his hand out trying to calm them down. On gets closer and sniffs the the hand. Asher thinks that the monobeast likes him but after a second the monobeast teeth bites his hand taring it clean off. Asher screams out in pain falling to his knees and that was the que for all the monobeast to jump on Asher and eat him. That was the end of Asher.

(Hope you guys like it (
:P ))

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologise for not posting, i swear i will once i have time. Ive just been unexpectedly busy.

Lettuce said:
I apologise for not posting, i swear i will once i have time. Ive just been unexpectedly busy.
Take your time, life happens I know

Hey everyone! Nice to meet you! Do I just post my characters like they've been there the entire time and just under the assumption that they were quiet?

No, you can do your entire intro if you want. Nothing has really happened yet. The first post gives you an idea of how to start and then the only thing that has happened is a mysterious voice came over the intercom and told all students to report to the gym.

DaniBot said:
Hey everyone! Nice to meet you! Do I just post my characters like they've been there the entire time and just under the assumption that they were quiet?

*spends 30 minutes trying to find out who hanae is*

*passes the form at least three times*

brb microwaving my head

Lettuce said:
is blood still hot pink?
I mean that was just the censorship for blood but...yeah sure, why not xD

DaniBot said:
Are we to assume that the notes on the desk look like the ones in the game/anime?
If by that you mean written in like crayon and looking kinda childlike then yes.

Lettuce said:
alright so majestic and i have no need to riot
Well maybe you do. Depends on how much you like your characters and whether you want them to die or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back