• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Detailed The Killing Game (Dangan Ronpa RP)

McMajestic said:
@PenguinFox So how are we going to know who dies and when? Through PMs or the main thread?
Good question. The victim and murderer will be notified before everyone else through PM, then once everything is settled Monokuma will tell everyone else.

@PenguinFox Ah okay. Makes sense xD I hope my characters aren't the first to die at least but I could totally see it at the same time

Currently stalking the tread and making executions for my characters and for others

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]Currently stalking the tread and making executions for my characters and for others

[/QUOTE]
If you come up with some good ones feel free to PM me. I've got the gist of what's going to happen but making the details up as I go xD

@PenguinFox I have made executions for my characters and the ballroom dancer and the weird thing is that i like the ballroom dancers better then mine

I've thought of executions for most of the characters, even though only a few will get executed. There are a few I haven't though, because they will survive.

Also, something I forgot to mention. For those who have played the game they know that Monokuma doesn't act alone (I mean it's an anime, but a sentient stuffed animal? That's pushing it). There's always a puppet master. One of you all is the puppet master! I can't tell you who though. YAY!! Let there be even more paranoia!

Blue Fire] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25820-penguinfox/ said:
@PenguinFox[/URL] Will you tell the person who is the puppet master (dumb question)
Eventually. Wouldn't want the secret/surprise to be spoiled. Here's how I picture the thoughts of characters going:

-First few days: Someone, somewhere is controlling Monokuma

-After second trial: Monokuma is it's own, sentient, supernatural being here to torment us

-Halfway through: Monokuma said someone in the group isn't one of us. What does that mean?

- 3/4 through: Whoever isn't 'one of us' is controlling Monokuma

- End: Find out who is controlling Monokuma, put an end to this. Escape.

That is the general plot that I picture, now this isn't set in stone, this is just about how people tend to think. Monokuma will also be providing "guides" to the way people should think along the way. Monokuma is after one thing; Despair, and that is because Oops. What did you think I would give away the big twist now? Please. You'll see soon enough

McMajestic said:
I'm going to watch the anime now so I really understand lol @PenguinFox
I feel the anime was kind of rushed. I would recommend watching a walkthrough of the game, or even playing it yourself. That however would take significantly longer. I guess it depends on which you prefer.

McMajestic said:
I'll probably do both lol
Also there are some slight differences with the anime and the game. (Since the game came first it is the standard.)

Some of the characters roles are slightly changed. Example: In the game there is an author, in the show they are simply known as a "literary person" It might have to do with translation though

McMajestic said:
I'm only ten minutes into the anime but I love it so far :3
It is pretty good. I played the game first so I was spoiled I suppose. It was really confusing to me for a while because in the game the character's first names are used whereas the anime their last names are used.

Whelp finished episode one and I'm hooked. I'm trying to figure out which one is also working with Monokuma. Right now I feel like it could be the love interest but I also know it can't be too obvious so all the creepy ones I'm knocking out now

McMajestic said:
Whelp finished episode one and I'm hooked. I'm trying to figure out which one is also working with Monokuma. Right now I feel like it could be the love interest but I also know it can't be too obvious so all the creepy ones I'm knocking out now
The show definitely adds in certain humor. Like when Monokuma called Mondo a narwhal.

Hmmm. You'll see. It's got plenty of twists.

I believe the voice actors are pretty much the same as the game

I just want to know the execution blue came yp with for ballroom dancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back