• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Detailed The Killing Game (Dangan Ronpa RP)

PenguinFox said:
Just to give you all some paranoia and suspicion, really get you into the DanganRonpa theme I will tell you all a little secret!
At least one of you has picked two characters that will live! One of you has picked to characters that die. The rest have one of each! Now, who has what? Who will die? Well I can't tell you that! Then you won't be paranoid! So watch yourselves, your new friend may just stab you in the back...literally!

~Your headmaster, Monokuma.

monokuma_tf_by_braverunner-da210gz.png
Knowing how my luck goes, I've picked the two that will die.

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]Im Back Yay!

[/QUOTE]
You'll be happy to know you haven't missed anything and we will be starting very soon (Just waiting on one CS)

Because I know you all are about as excited for this as I am I declare that you may begin posting IC now! Anyone left for their character to be accepted can catch up. Please re-read the first post so you can know how to start. Enjoy, let the killing game begin puhuhu X)

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]OMG nooo my pc is going to restart in 12 mins WHY!!!

[/QUOTE]
It could be an update. Or possibly routine maintenance. I'm not exactly sure. I'd need more details.

Wait was that a rhetorical why? Or literal?

PenguinFox said:
I have to say I love your characters. Well done.
Well thank you. I felt I had to rush a little cause the key board makes loud typing noises and I have my mother and brother watching a movie in here since they are visiting.

DemonKitten said:
Well thank you. I felt I had to rush a little cause the key board makes loud typing noises and I have my mother and brother watching a movie in here since they are visiting.
Did not seem rushed at all. I especially like the journalist, but the Table top definitely seems to fit into this world well.

PenguinFox said:
Did not seem rushed at all. I especially like the journalist, but the Table top definitely seems to fit into this world well.
I sort of figured he would be similar to the Ultimate Gamer in a lot of aspects. Thank you, though. I will get to posting soon.

@Blue Fire Hey, sorry if I'm the only one who thinks this and this bugs you but could you please darken your green font? I personally find it hard to read.

All this paranoia. It's...beautiful. You know, paranoia is one step away from...Despair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back