• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Detailed The Killing Game (Dangan Ronpa RP)

PenguinFox

The one an' only
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Discuss things if you wish, spoilers to a minimum though! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I reserve sports fan too? I forgot about the whole "probably gonna die" thing

Aquaknight said:
It looks like all that's left is the Ultimate Carpenter so I will quickly take that role~
Sure thing. If you want I could think of some other roles. There are some others who might want more than one character too.

PenguinFox said:
Sure thing. If you want I could think of some other roles. There are some others who might want more than one character too.
Sure thing boss~ I wouldn't mind having a second character to play around with~

Yep. The Lucky Student, in addition to being well...lucky, they were chosen by the school from a random drawing.

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25820-penguinfox/" data-mentionid="25820">@PenguinFox</a> I added in the secret thing from the rules to my CS~

Just to give you all some paranoia and suspicion, really get you into the DanganRonpa theme I will tell you all a little secret!

At least one of you has picked two characters that will live! One of you has picked to characters that die. The rest have one of each! Now, who has what? Who will die? Well I can't tell you that! Then you won't be paranoid! So watch yourselves, your new friend may just stab you in the back...literally!

~Your headmaster, Monokuma.

monokuma_tf_by_braverunner-da210gz.png

haruko is gonna kill somebody and be forced to dance to death, i can just see it

dance with the bear until you die, boy

ah, yeah, hes done, as well

clearly, the one with two who will live just needs to trade one character with the one who has both die, and then all will be fine

I have this horrible feeling I'm the one with both characters that die. I mean sports fan and painter? Pft. They don't sound like they'd last very long

Or, maybe I'm making things up....who knows? mwahaha! This paranoia is delicious!

Junko has nothing on me I say!

We need someone to take the last role...

*Groans and rolls on the floor*

That politician role is optional for anyone with only one character. We're waiting for the chosen roles to be finished

ah, yes, a genderfluid person

my kin

thats a terrible lie, lettuce isnt genderfluid, hes just trans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back