• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Child of Darkness (Phadia)

I posted! ^^ Hopefully my writing style doesn't clash with your idea. I generally do third person past tense so... yeah. *pokes*

You're fine xD I was hoping to roleplay the scenario in the intro, though, rather than afterwards. Who she meets and in what order is important.

LegoLad659 said:
You're fine xD I was hoping to roleplay the scenario in the intro, though, rather than afterwards. Who she meets and in what order is important.
Mainly because they don't actually arrive together ( :P )

Wait, what? Okay, so Ruto and the strangers don't arrive in Hyrule at the same time?

Uh... so should I redo my part? Where do you want Ruto to be, exactly?

*is confused*

Phadia said:
Wait, what? Okay, so Ruto and the strangers don't arrive in Hyrule at the same time?
Uh... so should I redo my part? Where do you want Ruto to be, exactly?

*is confused*
No, I meant the strangers don't arrive in Zora's Domain at the same time. Ruto can stay there.

I poofed for a bit. ._.

So just to clarify, Ruto can't follow the strangers because they aren't travelling together? But she doesn't have to stay in the Zora's Domain, right...?

Phadia said:
I poofed for a bit. ._.
So just to clarify, Ruto can't follow the strangers because they aren't travelling together? But she doesn't have to stay in the Zora's Domain, right...?
Ruto starts in Zora's Domain. One of the strangers arrives, leaves, and the other arrives and leaves as well. Ruto has the choice to stay at Zora's Domain or follow them based on what she learns from their visits.

Sorry, brain.exe stopped working. X_X

I'm trying to think of a new intro, but I may need to sleep on it. I really do want to give this a go, but I've been staring at the screen not coming up with anything. Stupid writer's block.

Phadia said:
Sorry, brain.exe stopped working. X_X
I'm trying to think of a new intro, but I may need to sleep on it. I really do want to give this a go, but I've been staring at the screen not coming up with anything. Stupid writer's block.
Ah, alright. It's no problem ( :) )

I'm glad you understand. *relieved sigh* Gonna take a break and see if I can restart my brain.

I'm just gonna post now... It's not the best. ._. But it's something. I left it open so that Ruto can meet the travelers now, or head to Hyrule later, or be attacked by Ganondorf... whatever works.

Phadia said:
I'm just gonna post now... It's not the best. ._. But it's something. I left it open so that Ruto can meet the travelers now, or head to Hyrule later, or be attacked by Ganondorf... whatever works.
You're fine xD I wasn't expecting anything spectacular, anyway.

You're fine xD I wasn't expecting anything spectacular, anyway.
Well, thanks for the self-esteem boost. :/

I'll show you spectacular!

*does a little dance*

See? I can be spectacular!

Phadia said:
Well, thanks for the self-esteem boost. :/
I'll show you spectacular!

*does a little dance*

See? I can be spectacular!
( :P ) You know what I meant.

I have to go to bed... or rather, I have to make my bed. I did enough wash today to... wash an army? I have no idea, but it was a lot of wash. xD

I am back! I can see that you're not, though... :( I posted, though I really have no idea where this is going.

By the way, did we decide what Ruto I'm playing? I had assumed the adult Ruto, but now I'm thinking the child Ruto would be better... but wasn't she really snooty? *is trying to remember OoT*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back