• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Detailed] Pokemon: Linked World

I'm not sure if I should have Sun bump into anyone, or if she should just head over to Willow's place till the rest get there...

Forgive me if this was already answered - how does one go about approaching Willow? I've decided to have Sun arrive at the lab, but do I write as the Professor myself? Or contribute a bit lesser of a post and await your response as her? I am familiar with NPC's for some reason I'm just not so sure here, my apologies! @Sunbather

tinkerbell said:
Forgive me if this was already answered - how does one go about approaching Willow? I've decided to have Sun arrive at the lab, but do I write as the Professor myself? Or contribute a bit lesser of a post and await your response as her? I am familiar with NPC's for some reason I'm just not so sure here, my apologies! @Sunbather
Yeah, just let her arrive there and she'll approach you. :P

Just an FYI for now, I won't be RP'ing my pokemon. Too much effort for too little payoff. I prefer to keep them silent~

That's fine. I'm not personally huge on it myself, but it's completely okay and valid to RP them, too. I'll do it here and there, when I feel like it. But either way is 100% fine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back