• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Detailed] Pokemon: Linked World

Toogee said:
@Sunbather Alright, got a profile up. Hopefully, that works out.
Hey! Okay, so, Sarah is nice, but I have a few issues. For one, she can't lead a Pokemon Center. I'd like to keep the series' tradition of center's being run by the Nurse Joys. That being said, you can tweak it so she worked there. I'd prefer it if you could tone the dying down, too. A little bit of mature and sad content is okay, but it's a bit too much for my taste for Pokemon's spirit. Also, I feel it's a bit farfetched that her plight just reached the CEO of the Pokemarts. Maybe make it so Pendulum's Marts have heard of it and just support her a little on the side. Sponsorship is a big thing in Occas, afterall, so it'd b a little early for her to be sponsored already. (which would make for a nice goal for her, actually, since she has no ambitions to become a coordinator or a trainer master.)

Ooph, sorry for the slow days. I'll post tomorrow, I prooomise. Also no stress for you guys who have stuff going on. Life's important. :) And yeah, Sentinel, I'll get to it asap tomorrow as well

Sunbather said:
Ooph, sorry for the slow days. I'll post tomorrow, I prooomise. Also no stress for you guys who have stuff going on. Life's important. :) And yeah, Sentinel, I'll get to it asap tomorrow as well
Cool, thanks.

Hey @arcaneSentinel

So! I love the artwork btw, he looks super cute! :) I reviewed your character. I feel he's insufficent at the moment. For one, his history seems unfinished? It's very centered around a single event and that has not reached a conclusion relevant to him, I feel. Overall, I must say I find his history a little lackluster. As for his personality, it's a bit simple. That isn't bad per se, but I don't have much to work with other than that he's introverted. Also, there were some spelling issues.

I'll decline him for now because I definitely do not want to bloat the group, but I'll allow a second attempt in which you can flesh him out if you like, and fix the errors with grammar or writing, too. That second revision should be looked through thoroughly though, please.

Hey @tinkerbell @Ayari @DreamBeat I wanted to ask what you're feeling about the RP so far? Pace good? Too slow, too fast? Any first impressions you wanna share? I wanna make sure everyone enjoys themselves and has a good time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sunbather, I'm enjoying it! It's a little slow paced, but for someone who's in a lot of RP's I quite like it. Three of my RP's including this one is rather slow paced but imo it's totally fine. We all have RL, and you're doing great! :3

Sunbather said:
Hey @tinkerbell @Ayari @DreamBeat I wanted to ask what you're feeling about the RP so far? Pace good? Too slow, too fast? Any first impressions you wanna share? I wanna make sure everyone enjoys themselves and has a good time. :)
I'm having a good time ^.^ Things would be slow if I was doing nothing, but I'm on a family vacation. While reading other peoples' posts is nice and interesting with the diversity and all, being behind in posting wouldn't be fun haha~

Sunbather said:
I'm content! Planning to post tonight, sorry for the hold up.

Mmmm yes ask the single dad with a criminal history to chaperone.

Ayari said:
@Sunbather Hahah, poor Artemis is gonna have a bad time xD
They don't HAVE to battle. I just felt like they'd be a good fit because they could both use a win, and neither would suffer, as a character, from losing at this point. :P Plus, it's a bit of a different start to have a battle BEFORE meeting the professor, for a change. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back