• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Detailed] Pokemon: Linked World

So, leave it to me to be the one who doesn't know how to include the stats - is there a 'venue for me to determine them? Site or something?

Also, if the formatting isn't allowed - I'll change it. If anyone wants to interact with Sun just nudge me, but it seems everyone's kind of got their own thing going on, too, so she'll probably just go bug Willow.

@DreamBeat Thank you Dream!<333

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Type in your pokemon name on the left. Then, on the right, click on Generation VI. Stats should pop up.

Use this chart to match up your stat ranks.

zzrw9of.png

Last edited by a moderator:
tinkerbell said:
So, leave it to me to be the one who doesn't know how to include the stats - is there a 'venue for me to determine them? Site or something?
Also, if the formatting isn't allowed - I'll change it. If anyone wants to interact with Sun just nudge me, but it seems everyone's kind of got their own thing going on, too, so she'll probably just go bug Willow.

@DreamBeat Thank you Dream!<333
Or were you talking about the formatting? 0.0

Sorry for the late post, I did not get any notification cause I wasn't watching it. Like a dummy. >_>; Hope my post is up to par.

Unlimited said:
Sorry for the late post, I did not get any notification cause I wasn't watching it. Like a dummy. >_>; Hope my post is up to par.
It's up to par! I thought I wouldn't see you! Glad you're here. One question. By dongo, do you mean dango?

Yea, yes I did. The O and A look so much alike. >_>; Thanks for that. Happy to be here! I hope our characters and us have a great time meeting.

O/ Very sad to say that I saw the tag here so late because this roleplay looks very promising. I'm sad to inform that I'm a little brain dead at the moment, so I'll have to come back to reading all the information here after a nap or something along those lines. Regardless, I might be very interested in joining. I noticed though that the sign-up mentioned that things would be a little different for those signing up late? Would it be alright for me to inquire what exactly that constitutes at this stage in the roleplay? I can be very accommodating and wouldn't mind having my character shelved off as a side character, as I'm not the fastest roleplayer in the world and I'm in a bit of a slump right now as is (provided that won't be a problem). If it would just be inconvenient for me to join as things are right now then I completely understand and won't be offended whatsoever if that is the case.

Do we assume that pokemon can freely talk to other pokemon? I'm just wondering, because I thought I should have Ellen's pokemon strike some friendly smalltalk, just to make up for her "talent" for conversation. xD

Ayari said:
Do we assume that pokemon can freely talk to other pokemon? I'm just wondering, because I thought I should have Ellen's pokemon strike some friendly smalltalk, just to make up for her "talent" for conversation. xD
I would assume so. In the anime, don't they somehow communicate with each other?

Haha, yeah they do talk in the anime! Thought I'd ask just in case, since I guess not every RP follows that. I'll just assume they do talk here as well! (and edit it out later if it's a no no)

It was a fun concept though! And it saved the alternate-universe-Ellen from trouble. In this universe, she'll make sure to watch out for Bidoof <_<

May I ask a stupid question? ...how does one go about choosing a theme song???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back