• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum /Detailed Battle Spanning the Universe! (Open)

The dice system sounds confusing but I'll sign up and give it a shot :) Question though, are you gonna limit the amount of people that can enter? I know from personal experience once you reach around 10 people it gets wayyy too overwhelming. Or are you maybe gonna split it into tournaments?

Also, is there gonna be a set amount for how much someone should type? Cause nothing would be more aggravating then writing a 3 paragraph attack only for them to be like "I block with my sword" Oh and also!! What do we put in the character sign-up sheet?! I went to sign up and there was no form or anything so I have no idea what to put there! xD

Sounds like a good idea. Can we use any character from any series? Can we use modified versions of said existing characters?

I have an idea: we can use Mortal Kombat 10 Mobile Version logic; each person can have multiple party members, and switch to them at any time.

Only times they can't switch is when they're caught in a combo, getting hit with a special attack, dishing out attacks, and for at least 3 posts after the initial swap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back