• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Desperately looking for a SMITE RPer.

ShadyDrizzle

Alive and Well, Somehow
I'm starting to think I'm one of, if not the only, person looking to do SMITE RP. I know it's not necessarily a huge fandom for which to RP, given the mechanics of the game are incredibly straight forward, but each god/goddess/champion/etc. has their own lore, and it's quite detailed in-game itself how they feel/interact with each other, so I'm well and proper sure it's more than possible to RP it. I just, you know, need people to actually RP it with me, heh...

If you are interested in it, simply let me know, I'll respond within 24 hours (I promise this, heh), and I will explain a tad further if you so desire. Even if you're not interested, thank you for taking the moment to read this, and I hope you have a wonderful day. :3

Hey I'd be willing to do a smite roleplay :P however im intrigued to hear what an idea you have

Well, it's basically set up like any fantasy setting in the middle of a war would be. Certain gods join Zeus and the Order Halls to fight to defend Olympus and what it stands for, while the Chaos Assault comprises of gods, including Hades, who want nothing more than to see Olympus crumble down the mountain it so proudly resides. It would technically take place in modern era, such as with the hoodies, and the iPoods and all those hippy-hoppy moosic vidya, you know. what I mean. It'll just take place mostly in the realms of the pantheons, so... Yeah, heh.

If you're down to do it, you know I'm down, heheh. All you need is to tell me a couple gods you'll main, as in the four/five (or something like that) gods you'll mainly delve deeper into character with, and I'll give mine. :3

Sorry, grew terribly busy. As for specific pantheon, no, it will most likely include each pantheon, just touched on here and there when they need to be every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back