[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Also, Azure we will have no self bashing in these walls! You own that face! It has great hair! And a pretty cool head.

Plus your not a horse, so that's a good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hel said:
Also, Azure we will have no self bashing in these walls! You own that face! It has great hair! And a pretty cool head.
Plus you're not a horse, so that's a good.
Ok xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I hear about salt and licking I can't help but remember about a certain type of torture revolving around the use of a goat...

If I remember correctly, the victim was immobilized, and had his/her feet exposed. Sometimes salt was added on them. The torturer would then bring a goat which would lick the feet. Sounds silly right? Well... At first it would be indeed ticklish, but the tongue of the goat as well as the feet of the victim would gradually become dry, and the skin of the victim's feet would be slowly ripped apart while the goat would lick the flesh with its dry tongue...

^Before you say anything, I found out about it in a certain well-known manga. I am not interested in torture methods in the least, but there are some that I can't get out of my head once I hear about them...

You know... I kind of wanted to wait for Rantos and Peaceswore to post, before I introduced Noir and reborn Oberon.

I could make a post about how Uther feels as a fish...

In that case I'll introduce Noir and reborn Oberon. Peace's character wouldn't have much to react to by the time he gets there, so this will be a nice addition.

You guys this is great, and I have some big plans for the future that came to me in the last few days.

As soon as I get my laptop back I'm going to post, and I'll try to include everyone in it!

Also, azure, if you want to use that vampire character stuff is about to start happening out in the Midwest with Narcissa and her sect of the GFB, she's about to become pretty important and I'll need some help establishing her brand of cruelty.

Hel said:
Also, azure, if you want to use that vampire character stuff is about to start happening out in the Midwest with Narcissa and her sect of the GFB, she's about to become pretty important and I'll need some help establishing her brand of cruelty.

But I'll probably kill Vladislav using Freyr...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back