• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
Buwan will return when you return, Elias-...Chan????!!!!! I am not well-versed in Japanese-y stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and gentlemen ...I am back xD

After the lich and (maybe) Penumbra die I have a nice little plot twist going on (and a new villain which will want to join the one @Elias had in mind xD )

Sorry guys

My wifi was completely down all yesterday

I just got a new router this morning

Ok. I can get the ones in the maze

However, I think it's best if someone else controls the one protecting the phylactery

Fred still has that ritual to enact. If she manages to accomplish it only the heavy hitters would be left. She'd also pass out from overuse of magic.

Worth noting, @Azure Sky , Greyston's pretty down for the count right now :P He got his midsection burned and is now unconscious and recovering in a room in the building, with guards and stuff.

If Allerio needs to talk to someone it oughta be Piper. She kinda took charge.

We're not the only agents fighting right? I imagine to such a big event everybody is out on the field, and the best and strongest of the Department: Phoenixes, ogres and other powerful shit would be vital in such a fight....

Unless Evan-Dor wants to make an appearance xD (although he will only interfere if it's serious enough to destroy the world).

Elias said:
We're not the only agents fighting right? I imagine to such a big event everybody is out on the field, and the best and strongest of the Department: Phoenixes, ogres and other powerful shit would be vital in such a fight....
Right, there are lots of other things, we've just been focusing on the player controlled characters Hahah

So, does anyone want to help me keep up the Finished Cases section in the Lore tab? Check out what is already there and just message me a summary of any other case you can think of/feel like doing. It'll be easier to maintain if everyone helps a little where they can or want to! If not, I'll keep it up myself, but it may be a bit behind

Also, I've done some renovations overthere because I'm learning how to work this site!

Just to let you guys know all of her big spells have been invocations, her calling on deities to lend their power. Big immediate effects but she could end having to repay a few of those debts too. *coughs* possible future plot lines *cough*

It makes him mortal

To kill the lich, the phylactery must be destroyed first

@KattRai

Yes, okay. That is what I thought we were saying but for some reason I misread something you posted and thought you were saying it killed the Lich. Alrighty, we are now all on the same page again. :]

WAIT OH NO I MISSED IT!

HAPPY 100 PAGES GUYS!

Okay, you may proceed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back