• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alphonse glared at Least Lucy. Then he scoffed and turned away from her, preparing to leave. It didn't matter if she was telling the truth. This was just a reminder that he could trust anyone besides himself.

[/QUOTE]
Lucy Connels Lucy growled and stamped her foot. "Excuse me. I did tell you if you needed anything you know where to find me. You obviously needed something. Why can't I know?" She moved in front of him again, her arms crossed and looked up at him again. "A thing about me, I don't give up until i get what I want, and that is my answer. If it's something I need to do for you, I'll do it. Just let me know."

Comet said:
Lucy Connels Lucy growled and stamped her foot. "Excuse me. I did tell you if you needed anything you know where to find me. You obviously needed something. Why can't I know?" She moved in front of him again, her arms crossed and looked up at him again. "A thing about me, I don't give up until i get what I want, and that is my answer. If it's something I need to do for you, I'll do it. Just let me know."
GreatGuyTomorrow said:
Leif laughed under his breath and watched the two
"a lover's quarrel." he said as he took a seat at the front porch and relaxed

@Comet

@Alaster Von Grim

@Solemn Jester
(mkay I'll just leave this for you for when you return @Comet )
Alphonse energy changed, this time it turned darker, and more deadly. He couldn't speak but the look in his eye would be enough to let anyone know what he meant."Get out of my way, or else." His expression seemed to say, as his fist clenched up. @GreatGuyTomorrow @Alaster Von Grim (mkay I'm going to watch anime until peeps return and reply)

( mkay, ) Hiko countinued to pack up her items she wanted to finish up her packing before she moved in with dante, she was really exited..but it wouls be akward living with a boy. Hiko soon finished packing and headed back to dante's place. @Alaster Von Grim

"You lack manners"

Morning star said as he walked outside and licked Lucy's hand

"Thank you for the meal"

He said before he trotted off to Dante's dorm

@Aragon

"Your in my spot you stupid boy"

Morning star said as he sat by Dante's head and growled at him

"Sorry morning star"

Dante said as he stood up and walked upstairs to check on hiko, he looked in on rarity on his way she was still asleep on his bed

@Aragon, @Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back