• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Alaster Von Grim

The True Grim Reaper
Demons have been living among humans since the dark ages and where have these demons learn to co-exist, why at the demons light academy.

fantasy_fantastic_city_underworld_095595_-jpg.259394

Here at this underworld school young demons learn to act human and trainto server in the demon kings army, you see the demons in the human world aren't just trying to live a peaceful life they are also there to protect humans from supernatural forces they can't comprehend.

All the students here learn to use devil arms and they are each give a familiar to train and help them with their studies

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante looked up at the massive black iron front gates of the academy as he started to feel nervous as his familiar morning star sat next to him and said

"So are you going in or not you stupid boy, the demon king didn't send me with you just so I could see you wuss out"

Dante smacked morning star as he replied

"I'm not going to wuss out"

He walked thought the gates and pulled out a map of the school to try and find his dorm room

Lucia Connels Lucy sighed, Ryuu on her shoulders as she walked on to the school grounds. She had people people her struggling with her stuff, making her giggle. "Hurry up slowpokes~" she told them, Ryuu chuckling them rubbing his face against hers. "Am I going to have friends now?!" The little dragon chirped in her ear.

"Maybe.. If they don't eat you!" She pulled the dragon off her shoulders and started tickling him, making gobbling noises as the dragon laughed. "Lucia stop! You're killin' me!" He laughed, squirming as fog rolled out of his tail. He quickly stopped, seeing the fog and giving Ryuu a stern look. "Don't use that against me young one." She told the dragon, patting his head then putting him back on her shoulder. "Let's go make our mark~"

Cezanne huffed at Silver as the wolf refused to move. Glaring, she pulled the wolf by the wing towards the school.

"Silver why aren't you coming?" Scarlett growled in frustration. When silver didn't respond, Scarlett shrugged and gave up, walking to the school gates her self.

Silver bounded up beside her, glaring. "See, It's not so bad is?" Scarlett said, while silver realised whet had happened, letting out a sigh.

Scarlett started into a jog, into the building passing another student. Silver followed behind, wings tucked out of sight as she watched around her.

@Alaster Von Grim

"You younger demons are so full of energy and lack respect"

"Don't be rude morning star, come on the dorms are this way"

Dante said as he walked towards the housing district, a massive astral projection materialized overhead

"Good morning students if you don't recognize me I'm Lucien Vale the demon king and headmaster of this fine institution, since this is the first day of school there are no classes today so you can get settled in to your dorms and get a feel for the place. That is all bye"

Lucien said before he disappeared

@all students

Lucia Connels she nodded at the message from Lucien, turning around and walking off as Ryuu left a trail of smoke behind them. "Ryuu quit that." She told the small dragon, the dragon huffing and licked her cheek. His head popped up when he saw two figures, climbing up on top of Lucy's head for a better veiw. "Okay ow! Ryuu off my head!" She moved the dragon off but he few out of her hands and to the ground, running towards the two. He climbed up on the back of a black and red wolf, checking him out full of energy.

"Hello!!!" The small dragon told the larger animal, moving down to stand on top of his snout and a happy look on his face. "Ryuu get your ass back here~" Lucy called after the dragon, huffing and running after him.. If she even knew where he went. Fucking hell.

@Alaster Von Grim @LilyannaGaming

"Get off me vermin"

Morning star said as he shook the Dragon off his snout

"Morning star stop it"

Dante said as he pulled the Dragon off and held him in his arms

@Comet

Lucas walked with his favorite familiar, well more like his only familiar for that matter. She was bored with the quiet of their walk, she wanted to do something fun with Lucas. "Volpina if you're gonna be like that then I guess we don't have to do go on our walks" Lucas said as he kept walking. "But Lucas I missed the old Lucas who loved to play pranks and set things on fire" Volpina said. "I'm not like that anymore Volpina I just want to enjoy a quiet walk Volpina" Lucas said. Volpina opened her snout to say something but decided not to. He then walked upon other students.

@Anyone

Lucia collens "Ryuu!" Lucy called, running up to a boy and his familiar wolf. She looked down to see him holding Ryuu and she sighed happily. "Thank you~" she told him, holding her hands out. She dragon jumped into her arms in a cloud of smoke. His tail quickly waved through it before it could reach Dante, the little dragon giggling. "Sorry, I gas when I get excited. You wouldn't want that poisonous gas to hit you." He climbed up onto Lucy's shoulder and nuzzled her, making her sigh in frustration. "Get it under control Ryuu." She told the young dragon before smiling sheepishly at the boy before her.

"Thanks for holding him and not letting him run off. I hope he wasn't any trouble~" she looked between the two, hoping she was right about him not being trouble.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Did I interrupt something" Lucas said as he walked toward the two. Volpina jump up onto Lucas' shoulders trying to find out what is going on. "Oh look other people are you gonna interact with them or you gonna continue being a lone wolf" Volpina snickered. Lucas rolled his eyes at Volpina's remark.

@Alaster Von Grim @Comet

Dante became very nervous but hid it well

"We should be going come along Dante"

Morning star said trotting past Dante noticing he had become uncomfortable

Lucia Connel 'You should control your familiar stupid girl' the anger didn't faze her, brushing it off as she replied, "He's young, what do you-"

'Did I interrupt something' she whipped around to face more people, this one with a fox on his shoulder. Ryuu got more excited, seeing more people. He jumped from Lucy's shoulder to the other's guys shoulder, climbing up on his head and sniffing down at the fox familiar. "Hello~" he chirped excitedly at the fox one. "Ryuu!" Lucy groaned in frustration, the dragon huffing at her. "I'm making friends Lucy~" He looked down at the fox against his tail waving as he stood on top Of the other person's head.

'We should be going come on Dante' the other boys larger familiar said to him. She could tell he was uncomfortable, not saying another word to him, instead, she waved.

@Alaster Von Grim @Agirl1107

Leif cocked up his eyebrow and looked as a small group of students were assembling. He slowly walked up with Barbome to three students

"Ha look at these recruits" Barbome said pointing towards the familiars with his Horn

Leif looked down at him and shrugged

"
Leif Your Grandpa and I were quite a team back in the day. I expect no less from you..." Barbome said as he looked towards Leif with a solemn face

Hiko soon put her hood up right away so she could hide what she looked like, all that showed was hikos pale hair. Hiko soon steped into the school as her cloak dragged along the floor as she saw many people. @anyonee :3

Volpina tried to push the dragon off Lucas' shoulder. Lucas hit her head to calm her. Volpina scoffed and said "Hello" to the small dragon. Lucas noticed Dante leave and waved bye slightly. Volpina still glared at the dragon taking up space on Lucas' shoulders.

@Comet @Alaster Von Grim

Dante stammered before he followed morning star and started to look for a dorm

"You are pathetic Dante"

"Shut up morning star if you lived on the streets like I have where everyone hates and abuses you you'd act the same way"

"His majesty king Lucien sent you here for a reason don't make him regret it"

Leif Nodded at Barbome then looked back up towards the crowd

"Barbome who is that in the hood?" Leif asked as he looked towards the cloaked figure

"
How should I know child... These is what action is for!" Barbome said as he started trotting towards the cloaked figure

Leif sighed and jogged to keep up with the short legged beast

Rarity look at Lucien as a grin spread on her face "no class!" New day! As this place coudnt get anymore better!" She said as she laugh "oh this is just so good compare to tge other school ive been into !" She said as a cat appear beside her

"Surely u arent planning planning on something dont you?"the cat ask her

She then made a giggle "of course i will!" She spread her hands as she look at the school "feast upon their eyes becuz i shall put everyones life to my lil toy" she said as she laugh

"This isnt a place u should toy around" her cat speak to her with a facepalm.

"Eheheheh dont worry i got this" she said as she start walking to meet some friends.

"Hey morning star check that out a fight is breaking out"

Dante said noticing hiko punching Leif

"It appears so let's watch them you might learn something"

Morning star said as he sat and watched

@Aragon @GreatGuyTomorrow

Leif rubbed his right cheek a little

"Just a student... The name's Leif, you looked suspicious and my Familiar hear assumed it would be an adventure to meet you."

He said smiling then looked at Barbome and shot him an angry face very subtly.

"Hey I like the way she reacts 'chuckles' you needed a good punch to the face" Barbome said as he stuck his tongue out at Leif.

Leif frowned at him now and looked towards the cloaked Girl

" And whom might you be?"

" my name is hiko. this is my finilar Hiate." Hiko said as she turned around and Saw a young boy. " tell me, are they your freinds..." Hiko asked as she turned to face dante she didnt know the concept of freinds anymore.she had none when she was little.. @Alaster Von Grim @GreatGuyTomorrow

"No fight just a miss understanding, how boring"

Dante scoffed and looked down at morning star

"How disappointing"

Morning star added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back