• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Degrassi: Generation Z

Do You Want A Degrassi RP; Yay Or Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dominique

The Monsignor
Degrassi_logo-copy.jpg

" It's 2015; and a whole new class of seventh graders are ready to take 'Degrassi Community School' by storm. In this roleplay, you can choose to roleplay as a student attending Degrassi. You'll be able to pick from Grade 7, all the way to Grade 12. The school is quite a modern facility, with a cast of fun and helpful teaching staff. But, Degrassi has always been known for its... drama. Things are never normal here, and, there is always one thing or another going on. So, if you do attend, be sure to hold on to your seat- because the ride never stops. "

Okay, so. I pitched an idea for a horror roleplay, which didn't bear any fruit ( apart from two people showing interest ). So, I was thinking about something I also really liked, and 'Degrassi' came to my mind. This show has always had a big impact on my life, and I'd love to roleplay about it. I know there are lots and lots of high school-type roleplays on this site already, but, I'm sure we can make room for one more, no?

So would anyone want me to start up a 'Degrassi' RP, where our characters get drama constantly thrown at them? Haha. Any comments? Any questions? Anything at all? If so, leave 'em down below and I'll answer them all as soon as I humanly can.

Also; if you'e wondering about the title- "Generation Z". For those of you who don't know, or weren't aware, Generation Z refers to humans born post-millennium. So, everyone born in the year 2000 and onward.

Also Also;

[media]

[/media]
Here is one of my favourite promos for Degrassi and one of my favourite promos for a show, like, ever. This has no relevance to the roleplay, but, it certainly hits the nail on the head in terms of every character having their own problems!

I'm interested! I was heartbroken when Degrassi was cancelled.

At one point in my life, Degrassi consumed 90% of my life. I stopped watching after the originals disappeared, when Spinner was gone, so was I, though I tuned in for a little Eli here and there. Anyway, as long as you don't have to be up to date on who the heck is teaching at Degrassi anymore, I'm totally in

Im in!!!! let's start this like now! :)

how long is it acceptable to wait until someone else starts one? (sorry i'm still new)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back