• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dawn of the Spiders OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The sinister six already in action interesting
Original SInister Six from Earth-616:
As none of the members are willing to relinquish the honor of killing Spider-Man themselves, they decide to challenge Spider-Man individually with the order in which they face him determined by a random drawing.
Similar will happen here.

Was using examples of smarter villians and average/dumber ones.

Electro is a given, last I'd hope wasnt Ock, but questions regarding the robberys still stand. Ooc if they get info I think they will get I see gold conclusion maybe being "Audition"

Killsteal meant capturing a robber another spider was about to get.

Tbh favourite spidy villains are Ock, Mysterio, Kraven.

I'd it was diffrent, best part of it though was his love interest being adorable

It was kind of sad when he was forced back into being Doc Oak but Marvel had too many spiders in 616.

1576394155323.png

I’d really never cared about Doc Oc before the current Spider-Man cartoon, by the end of his time I was very fond of him.

The leader I won’t reveal, a for the suspense, b I haven’t decided who yet (it’s not Doc Oc).
The Sinister Six consists of Electro, Vulture, Sandman, Chameleon, & Cyclone

If the Spiders however many can take them down they have a special reward. If they fail, well several families will be burying their children.

About those crimes with super powered effects on them. What was taken, any similar timing or themes, rumours of other supers in the world.

I’d really never cared about Doc Oc before the current Spider-Man cartoon, by the end of his time I was very fond of him.
You seriously need to watch spectacular Spider-Man not only does it have probably the best Doc Oc, but it has probably the best version of every character, it was just an incredible show all together.

You seriously need to watch spectacular Spider-Man not only does it have probably the best Doc Oc, but it has probably the best version of every character, it was just an incredible show all together.
Seen it. Don't remember much about it.
About those crimes with super powered effects on them. What was taken, any similar timing or themes, rumours of other supers in the world.
Rumors other supers in the world: I did specifically mention mutants, Avengers & Fantastic Four, so yes they are very well known.
Timing: I specifically mentioned the crimes were done while the Avengers & Fantastic Four were out of town.
Theme: see items stolen
Specifically what was taken: DNA sequencer, blood from a blood bank, recombinant DNA technology, some chemicals (don't ask I wouldn't be able to tell you), other lab equipment.

not to say i expect you to do that, it’s just that I think that’s how it should play since they’re both pretty equal In powers and skill and experience so the fight should reflect that.

Hey Phineas Forge Phineas Forge if our characters are going to fight, let’s agree to keep if fairly even, no one-sided fighting.
not to say i expect you to do that, it’s just that I think that’s how it should play since they’re both pretty equal In powers and skill and experience so the fight should reflect that.
If the fight ain't fair there will be consequences. Shield does have a prison for super super powered people.

Phineas Forge Phineas Forge gotta say Flash is turning out better than I expected. Also more intelligent, which is good getting tired of the dumb jock trope. Especially considering the jocks I was friendly with in high school were in the AP classes.

Darklord95 Darklord95 you do know that if Shield does get involved they will arrest both Spiders, right? Which may or may not lead to them going after all Spiders.

For Motivations it seems like:...
-Wolf goes for Fun/Freedom
-Recluse goes for the same but with focus on results/challange.
-Dark goes for Revenge
-Rest go for Guilt/Resposability

Though overall it seems Recluse has been the only one Blitzing criminals without any real words up until now that shes using Batman tactics to try and get information.

Yeah, Wolf isn't a hero yet... in fact, I've been toying with the idea of using a different name when he becomes one. Still trying to decide on what pushes him in that direction.

Darklord95 Darklord95 They don't have to fight, there could be someone else that they focus on together or... maybe he sees Dark Web saving people and doesn't want to interfere so he leaves him alone. I dunno. But I agree, they should relatively even in combat.

Anyways, yeah, I’m trying to play Flash as a teenage boy with average intelligence. So he’s out there running around, trying to have fun but not give himself away. But he’s not a natural, he didn’t think to go train martial arts, make a fancy suit, or investigate crimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back