• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

DanyeJ and AngieG

Don't tell me what to do

I'm a grown little woman

Just realized I don't have a profile pic

I should fix that

Why didn't you tell me? Bad friend.

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhh

Blaaaaaaaaah

Blah

Blah.

Still not enough posts

It's merging all my posts. Reply

He wasn't cool he was a monster! I'm just going to keep rating your posts because that looks good too, boo boo.

What!? Bane was just misunderstood. He became a physical representation of the evil he had always known

DanyeJ said:
What!? Bane was just misunderstood. He became a physical representation of the evil he had always known
Who said you could rate me? Only God can judge me! You don't have all the answers!

Let's make a character. here she is. Her name is little miss muffet. She sat on a tuffet. Ate some curds and whey. Along came some spider. He sat down beside her and frightened that b*tch away.

Have you posted ten times yet? This is silly. Even then I think we have to wait 24 hours.

That made her not very happy. So she ran and told pappy.

And pappy went and got his gun.

He found that old spider

That sat down beside her

And blew him right into the sun.

AngieG said:
Let's make a character. here she is. Her name is little miss muffet. She sat on a tuffet. Ate some curds and whey. Along came some spider. He sat down beside her and frightened that b*tch away.

Have you posted ten times yet? This is silly. Even then I think we have to wait 24 hours.
I'm at 7. And I've been a member for more than 24 hours. Since Abril

AngieG said:

I'm at 7. And I've been a member for more than 24 hours. Since Abril

DanyeJ said:
That made her not very happy. So she ran and told pappy.
And pappy went and got his gun.

He found that old spider

That sat down beside her

And blew him right into the sun.
I think this makes 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back