Danganronpa: The Tragedy

Entarriance said:
You need to get a full nights sleep bro! Don't wear yourself out o/
I second this, @Kiseichu since that's generally seen as the healthy thing to do. We aint gon' be upset if you go to sleep for a while and post again when you wake up.

how many students in this school are already armed oh sweet jesus

We have someone with a baseball bat, someone whose gonna soon flamboyantly make their appearance in the gym apparently, what else

Kiseichu said:
I'd like to know everyone's time zones because were starting today.
GMT -10, Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time

Kiseichu said:
6AM is when I sleep
Ditto, though my sleep schedule gets pretty irregular.

I wonder if 2nd person narrative is ok...

Ryik said:
GMT -10, Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
Ditto, though my sleep schedule gets pretty irregular.

I wonder if 2nd person narrative is ok...
Oh, well, personally for me I'm okay with second person narrative as long as you don't take over someone elses character. I haven't dealt a whole lot with 2nd person narrative, but hey, what could go wrong?

Kiseichu said:
Do you guys want me to speed the story up so that we can get to the good part, or are we fine as we are right now?
I think it's going at a fine pace at the moment, mainly because nobody in the gym has introduced themselves to each other. If you want to skip to the part where the students gather or whatever, (that would accomplish the same thing anyway) I'm down.

Schwagnatt said:
I can do whatever. It's 4:20 here (blazeit), but It isn't the firs time i pulled an all-nighter
Same. 12 hours away.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="crash x]im trying to roleplay lolz what im following rules arent i

[/QUOTE]
Hi sweetheart!! I see you're new around here!! We are sorry to say, but this roleplay is closed for new members! This is based off a series with a rather strict amount of students!

I recommend you check out other threads, perhaps! Happy roleplaying!

@Kiseichu I didn't know you meant everyone woke up in the SAME classroom, so I edited my first post so that my character acknowledge both each other and the rest.

I'm gonna wait for a short while to give people a chance to react to Yaeger and Ayu before moving them.

Ammokkx said:
I'm gonna wait for a short while to give people a chance to react to Yaeger and Ayu before moving them.
Yes, waiting for that harem. Why do you think I put you in the same room as the SHSL Artist, Liar, Twins, and Breeder?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back