Danganronpa: The Tragedy

Likewise, I'm fine with moving on, though I don't really have much of a preference regarding the pace. Either is okay for me!

[QUOTE="Kitmo the Kittymonk]He was so bold, coming to speak to her from all the way across the gym...

[/QUOTE]
(Except he's next to Nao, only a few steps behind Chess, who was pretty close to the door before moving to open it.

i.e. Not from all the way across the gym.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryik said:
(Except he's next to Nao, only a few steps behind Chess, who was pretty close to the door before moving to open it.
If someone successfully hooks up with Nao, I will guarantee them their survival.

Ryik said:
Oh! I didn't see that. I'm sorry, I'll edit it right away. ^~^

Don't worry about it, posts don't necessarily have to go in entirely chronological order. (Though it's ideal; for example, for the "surprise" to show up at the end of your current post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiseichu said:
If someone successfully hooks up with Nao, I will guarantee them their survival.
I would be very surprised if that happened, to say the least.

Dreamtique said:
Name:Mao Miki
Appearance:
hqdefault.jpg
Mey-Rin.full.1003571.jpg

Look what I found

Oh, @Knot

I hope you don't mind me having Ayu be suspicious of Nao. Considering her talent, I figured it'd make sense if she noticed something was off.

Ugh I just realized how ooc Hiroko is from how I usually play her. Then again, she's someone who is calm, cool, and collected unless something breaks her normal demeanor and throws her to the extreme of whatever emotion she's feeling.

OnceDarkness said:
@Entarriance
I have a feeling that Yuina x Mark would make a nice ship
I mean ones a strong baseball player and the other is low-key insane but not high-key insane it's just that really weird friend that you wonder how they survived for that long

she could punt him easily

#relationshipgoals?

Entarriance said:
I mean ones a strong baseball player and the other is low-key insane but not high-key insane it's just that really weird friend that you wonder how they survived for that long
she could punt him easily

#relationshipgoals?
But isn't mark asexual?

OnceDarkness said:
But isn't mark asexual?
he is he really is

but hey if u live ur life as a trickster and spent half your life masquerading as someone else in order to hurt them who says you can't pretend

BREAK PEOPLE WHERE IT HUR TS

also double @Knot

how acquainted is Nao's older brother with the network of hitman/Chess

like it's probably a given they don't release much about themselves but u know the underworld probably has a fair share of sources on people. Like I don't expect Chess to know the whole deal with e v er y one that's absolute bullshit, mainly the people who've had personal connections to the media, but Nao and Chess literally have the same title to some degree so it would make sense if those traps r on decent "I know ur skill u kno mine" dealio

d.w this might be used for future interactions and whether or not chess is capable of making friends

Entarriance said:
he is he really is
but hey if u live ur life as a trickster and spent half your life masquerading as someone else in order to hurt them who says you can't pretend

BREAK PEOPLE WHERE IT HUR TS

also double @Knot

how acquainted is Nao's older brother with the network of hitman/Chess

like it's probably a given they don't release much about themselves but u know the underworld probably has a fair share of sources on people. Like I don't expect Chess to know the whole deal with e v er y one that's absolute bullshit, mainly the people who've had personal connections to the media, but Nao and Chess literally have the same title to some degree so it would make sense if those traps r on decent "I know ur skill u kno mine" dealio

d.w this might be used for future interactions and whether or not chess is capable of making friends
Aaaawwww, it's like my characters always remain single in some way shape or form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back