• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque du Curieux

XDBuggyBatXD

Moral Psychopath

Here is where the chitter chatter shall commence. Talk freely amongst yourselves about whatever pleases you.

Just remember to be nice because: nobody likes a bully! (>A>) (*U*)

((OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT ONLY))

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have an idea of how the roleplay is going to start? Like, in the middle of a show, on the road, etc.

I was talking to my sister because she wanted to join but doesn't want to make an account on here and I showed her your character, buggy. She's funny.

Her reaction was, "Well shit, I'm lazy but that guy seems hot."

LOL. That's awesome. I'm glad to hear that my character is hot. ^^

As far as the start of the roleplay...I'm not real sure. ( :o ) I haven't thought about it, to be honest. My first thought on the subject is that we would likely be prepping for a show. Everybody running about, gathering props, doing pre-show rituals, getting dressed, waking up, whatever your character does just before the customers arrive.

Contented Calamity]I have this dumb habit of going through the Character Sign-Up and rereading everyone's post and I can't get over how much I love Yuno as a character. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17837-azula-cross/ said:
@Azula Cross[/URL]
Wow thank you! I'm flattered and so does Yuno, she said thank you for loving her (:3), I love your character too, can't wait to see her in RP! Yuno and Misa might end up being best friend (^.^)

Aqua said:
Wait I love circus rps can I join?
We have yet to start the actual roleplay. Feel free to make yourself a character, and I am 85% sure you will be able to play with us! (OUO)

XDBuggyBatXD said:
We have yet to start the actual roleplay. Feel free to make yourself a character, and I am 85% sure you will be able to play with us! (OUO)
Yay. *nyaa*

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Finished, I had to change a few things because I remembered I've been wanting to to a snake boy for a while.

[/QUOTE]
Very good! Shank you very much!

Snake, eh? Black Butler is the best <3

That's honestly the hardest question you could have asked. I cannot choose a favorite as I love all the character, except maybe the angels, right down to Pluto.

However Doll Joker and Snake are among the favored few in the circus

Wow, I see! Well, I just love Ciel. (<3.<3) And Grelle is my second, lol. (>u>) As far as the circus crew is concerned, Joker is my number 1.

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Wow, I see! Well, I just love Ciel. (<3.<3) And Grelle is my second, lol. (>u>) As far as the circus crew is concerned, Joker is my number 1.
I posted.

@Aqua Kira is severely underweight if he's 5'6 and 96 pounds. Just sayin'. The everage weight for that height is about 118 to 154 pounds. :pooka:

[QUOTE="Contented Calamity]@Aqua Kira is severely underweight if he's 5'6 and 96 pounds. Just sayin'. The everage weight for that height is about 110 - 115 pounds. :pooka:

[/QUOTE]
Oh ok I'll change it sorry. xD

Dooooooneee

When I was eleven I was 5'6 and 90 lb even though I ate a lot. Despite being on the skinny side I didn't look underweight

In fact I just recently started gaining weight and am only 115. So all in all no, one does not need to be malnourished to weigh so little. In fact I am constantly eating I just have a fast metabolism

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]When I was eleven I was 5'6 and 90 lb even though I ate a lot. Despite being on the skinny side I didn't look underweight

[/QUOTE]
Me to but i was enemic to.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Ah, I just have a fast metabolism

[/QUOTE]
I do to I just eat sweets all day and gain barley anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back