• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

Mizu's eyes widened incredibly huge when he had been informed that they had kept in touch. Who kept in touch with their ex?! And why hadn't Lori told himself about that?

Lori walked in, however he didn't return the smile. In fact he was far from smiling, glaring softly. "Why is he here? Why do you still talk to him?" He was not happy. Poor, poor Mizu. Sucked that he got jealous so dang easily. Although the people involved in the situation did a pretty good job of slipping him into the emotion. "I know get too protective about these sorts of things, but that's because you don't tell me anything about it."

"I have a name.." Youta scoffed in a offense. "Come on. I just got in, a hi would be nice instead of glaring at me." Lori sighed as he placed the bag down on the couch. "What do you mean why do I still talk to him? Why wouldn't I?" Lori questioned "And I didn't tell you because I knew you'd get all angry." Lori groaned as he removed his hat. "But if you must know he is helping me plan my birthday."

"Most people don't get involved with their ex after breaking up, that's all in saying." Mizu had calmed himself down. There really was no reason for him to be getting upset. "About your birthday, yeah, I need to speak with you about that."

Lori looked up at Mizu with a slight glare and irritation."That method seemed to work for you huh?" He said but he didn't want to talk about this subject anymore. Lori sat on a leather chair and sighed. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked switching on a smile.

Shutting himself up he refused to say anything more on the subject, not wanting to start a fight, especially against his precious fiancé. Mizu didn't like what he heard from Lori, but he was pretty sure that Lori wasn't going to like what he was about to say. "I'm not going to be here for your birthday."

Instead of throwing a huge temper tantrum and throwing stuff at Mizu Lori silently screamed to himself and slouched down in the chair. "WHY?" He asked holding in his fury, sadness and disappointment.

Mizu shouldn't have expected that Lori wouldn't get upset. Why did he believe Shiro on that? He frowned when he saw the obvious disappointment in Lori's face. "I'm going to Alaska. My boss is sending me there to work on a case for like a month or so. He just told me the news an hour ago."

Lori deeply sighed "Youta get out for a second." Youta walked out the place with a small smirk and closed the door behind him. Once Youta was out Lori sat up "Are you serious!? Alaska for a month!" He complained.

"Hey now, don't think I'm perfectly happy with this either. Besides, a month is a small amount of time. They couldn't sent me there for an entire year!" Mizu shook his head then took a seat in a chair across from Lori. "If there's any way that I can be here for your birthday then I'll figure it out."

"To you it is!" Lori whined flopping back on his chair, running his hands through his blonde hair. He has always been alone when Youta took these kinds of trips, he was tired of it. "This would have been my first birthday I'd celebrate with you. I had so much planned

" he whined.

"I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do about it." Mizu stepped forward to kneel down before Lori, placing his hands on Lori's legs. "What were you planning? Is it something special?"

Lori frowned, his head still down but his blue eyes never meeting Mizu's. "Well it WAS special but it doesn't even matter now..." Lori sniffled. He wanted to cry so bad but he tried his best to hold it in though he was sure his eyes were getting watery. "Now I have to change everything..."

"Why do you even need me for it? You've got Youta and Shiro and Momo and basically everyone who can come. I'm assuming I'm not the only one being invited...so why is the party ruined when I can't show up?" Mizu cupped Lori's face. His skin was so damn soft, it was addicting to touch.

"I was saving the party before my birthday! I was saving my actual birthday for just you and me. You're a jerk if you didn't think I wouldn't want you at the party either." Lori pushed Mizu's hands away from his face and sat up from the chair. "Just go to Alaska. I'll just have the party on my birthday." Lori wiped his eyes and sighed deeply. "You can come back in Youta!" Lori called as he grabbed the decorative bag and went to the bedroom.

"Lori, I now this is very important to you, but I can't just ditch my job. I can't get fired! L-Lori please don't walk away from me." Mizu followed Lori until he had disappeared into the bedroom. With a deep sigh he said, "Goodbye Lori." Quickly he wrote down on a note that said, "I'm sorry my lack of being present is ruining your birthday. I've never had any intentions to harm you or make you in the least bit upset. Hopefully you come to forgive me by the time I return. I love you so much, I'm praying this doesn't affect our relationship. ---your babe, Mizu<3" After setting the note on the counter he hesitantly left out the door.

Lori tossed the bag on the bed and flopped on top of it. Stupid Mizu! He always chose stuff like this over him! Lori didn't even feel sad anymore, only angry and very frustrated with Mizu. When Mizu walked out of the door. Youta had a wide grin on his face, obviously hearing the whole argument. He slipped back into the room and closed the door behind him. Lori finally stepped back into the living room and saw Yours sitting on the couch again. "Well that didn't go well." Youta chuckled. Lori just sighed deeply and picked up the note that Mizu had left only to crumple it up and toss it in the hallway. Lori pulled out two tickets to Paris out of his pocket. Now who was he suppose to go with?

Mizu didn't understand why Lori was so upset about this. Couldn't Lori just postpone whatever it is he wanted to do? Why did it have to be exactly on his birthday? Mizu sighed deeply. Stepping into the elevator to lean against the wall. "I don't know what to do anymore... Do I really want to get married if we just keep fighting?" He grew silent after asking himself that question. Felt awful for even considering splitting. "Oh gosh...I must've really hurt Lori."

((Oh okay xD I get it now))

The trip had turned out to not be a month long, but three months long. Oh, Mizu was not happy! He knew Lori would not be happy either. When he did get back, it was well past Lori's birthday.

Stepping in through the hotel entrance he was almost nervous, curious and yet afraid of what Lori would think of his arrival. Mizu hadn't called Lori to let him know that he was coming today. It was going to be a surprise.

After taking out his key to the door and unlocking it, he peeked in to announce, "I'm back! If you're going to smack me or kick me out, can you please just do it now?"

Most of the suite was pretty empty. The furniture and TV was still there just not portraits, bowls of candy and Lori's clothes. Momo came from the hallway and looked almost shocked. "M-Mizu? Where have you been?" Momo asked as she approached him. "Lori...isn't here. He hasn't been here for months. I was hoping you've heard from him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back