• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic −D⇡L⇣GENCE OOC

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4453-dead/ said:
@Dead[/URL], join us heeeeere~
Oh my! Thanks for the tag or I may would have never found this xD

@Owlet. I fixed the coding for you.

But please remember I want at least two paragraphs for the bio and a paragraph for the personality as well. =w= b

@Yuuki of the Strata

Oh you didn't have to! Thank you!

Oh yeah I know

I'm just working on it since it takes so long. Haha! I'll finish it by tonight, hopefully whenever I can

Anyways thanks for the reminder! ^u^

Hmm, I can't think of anything appearance-wise about Janus that would really stand out, other than the masks

So I'm not sure what to put for defining feature... (|||❛︵❛.)

@Ghost, defining features could be ear piercings, scars, birthmarks, etc. If they don't have any, just put none. xD

..... A lot of you have your Rich Text Editors on/checked, huh?

Its under preferences:

LQDxj7j.png

Yes. DX

If you turn it off, it should go straight to code and what it's meant to look like. Pretty much just fill it out around the code.

glad to see there's more interest. nenet's profile will go up sometime tomorrow likely (maybe, depends on how work goes). for now, i'm going to lay down and binge tv till i fall asleep. will be back later. & welcome everyone. (:

I always forget Rich Text editor is a thing. As someone that codes often, I find it to be my worst enemy. xD

I always have it turned off.

Yeah lol, if no one else mentioned I was going to mention "Are you all remembering to use the bbc code editor?"

I'll never understand why Rich Text messes it up so much.

I don't think Rich Text was meant for a lot of heavy BBCoding. It's more for quick replies and quick, simple edits. So it gets confused and tries to make up for code it's thinking its missing... by adding ALL the duplicates. x____x;;

I did a cs once that was all one color that wasn't the default color.

Even though I didn't use Rich Text, it was horrible. It kept adding color tags and some disappeared and it messed with the other coding.... it was just... ugh.

Ughhh... Sometimes if one ending tag is messed up or in the wrong place, the coding system starts FLIPPING IT'S SHIT. And will put code everywhere. EVERY-WHERE.

omg its a nightmare. OTL

I still mess up occasionally and it makes me want to throw things. So that's why it takes me time. I have to go through and look for any mistakes before I post. xD

I tend to go tab-crazy with CSs when I have free reign

Figuring out where I messed up in a sea of [ tab] and [ /tabs] is like a horrible scavenger hunt where all the kids are crying and the parents are shouting and the dog just peed in the house

I know the feels. I know them feels. ;;A;;

In other news, mah teacher's picture is up.

I'm pulling Leo out of retirement and it feels wonderful. *w*

All dem tabs. xD

Do you have an idea of what you want him to look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back