d.grayman rp (accepting)

Kayle finally stopped walking and leaned against another tree.

Nichole smirked and said''finally im in the order....now to tell the Noah....''NO GET OUT GIVE ME BACK MY BODY! ""N​ot this time...''

Kayle got up and walked around. He saw Nichole. "Hey, Nichole." He said.

Kayle rubbed the back of his head. "Are you alright? Did something happen?" He asked politely.

Saine had unconsciously walked to the room he had woken up to and passed out on the bed in the room,when he woke up he at least knew where he was this time and now noticed things he didn't before.For one his sword was gone and he had no memory of where it went off to so that was a major thing he forgot to pin point before,and he seemed to be missing his shoes,gloves,and cape(?) were gone. This really puzzled him and he wanted to find them as soon as possible,especially his sword.He got up off the bed now feeling a lot better then before and opened the door out,looked around before stepping out he had no idea where to start looking. He decided to just choose a direction and go for it.

Kayle's eyes widened. "W-What?" He stuttered, backing away slowly.

She glowed brightly. the light died and there were two of her one in her regular clothes the other in darker colors and leather. that one had red highlights in her hair.

Kayle looked at the two, his eyes switching from one to another.

Nichole glared at the darker and said''namika i said you were to never come back!'' Namika smirked and said''really hikari you think that threat will stop me?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back