d.grayman rp (accepting)

the man pulled nichole by her wrist and moved her hair. "i knew it!" he moved her hair from her eye. "child of satan!" nichole said"im not!" the man said"yiu do not speak back to your seperiors!"slapping her. nichole felt anger pure anger.

Kayle stood up. "Hey! What the f*** are you doing?! Leave her alone!" He stalked over to them.

the man said"you must be taught a lesson!" two men grabbed nichole's arms holding her as the man got out a whip. she struggled. WHACK! WHACK WHACK! Nichole let out loud screams before falling limp. she fell to the floor unconsious. kanda said"how dare you!"

Kayle glared. He grabbed one of the men by the collar. "I ought to teach you all a lesson." He hissed.

the man said"let go of me this instant!" kanda picked up nichole gently. "kayle you take nichole and see what you can do mugen hasnt tasted blood in a while..."looking at the men.

Kayle took Nichole and ran somewhere. He placed her down gently on a bed and took out his first aid kit. He started to clean the lashes and then banged them up.

Kayle didn't sleep. Instead, he watched her sadly. Why did all these awful events happen to Nichole?

(seriously her life freaking sucks! now i feel bad :'-C) Nichole stired some and said"k-kayle?" her voice cracking and hoarse from not using it.

(I know, and so do I because my guy can't save her in time.) Kayle squeezed her hand gently.

(I know...) Kayle pressed a finger to his lips. "Shhh..." He handed her a cup of water.

in the distance was innocence! nichole said"kayle i see the innocence...its in the clock tower..we have to get it..."getting up her legs shook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back