d.grayman rp (accepting)

(I know! X3) Kayle walked over to Nichole and tilted her head towards him. He leaned in and kissed her.

nichole's eyes were wide before she relaxed kissing back. her tail made a cute heart shape. (omfg its too cute!! -holds back nosebleed-)

name:Kore *last name unknown*

appearance:
images

anti-akuma weapon:*unknown

history:*unknown

personality:Favors blood *rest is washed away*

(*nose is already bleeding* ...uhuh...) Kayle wrapped his arms around Nichole, his personality returning for the moment.

(Remember our chat ok :3

Now how should i come in >:3 ) 
The skin on his body turned gray. Giant black crosses appeared on his eyes. He smiled. Finally he has a chance to be free.*

"Now my akuma. I want you to have fun with this ok?" He laughed

Kayle pulled away to breathe. He gave her a goofy smile and played with one of her ears. "So d*** cute..."

Kayle looked around. "Not again." He said, looking protectively at Nichole.

Kayle glared, and reached into his bag. He took out his bow and arrows. "..."

Kayle looked Nichole up and down. "...I can't talk you out of it, can I?"

Kayle frowned. "Oh, alright. Try not to get hurt." He said, looking at her intensely.

"What a cute little couple. Pitiful humans" Kore grinned. Slowly coming on an akuma sitting on it's back like a child.

"Now my children remember what you are here for," He looked at all the level 1 akuma at his disposal. Kore killed three of the level 1 akuma. He swallowed the souls whole. He then grinned. the level 2 akuma looked scared. " Don't worry. You won't we eaten. most likely killed in battle" He laughed.

*Kore spit out a soul of an akuma. It shot out hitting the ground in front of them exploding.*

" You still want to fight more childish creature?" Kore snickered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back