d.grayman rp (accepting)

nichole stumbled some and lead him to a room on the train. she sat on the floor rocking back and forth. tears were going down her face.

Kayle knelt next to her. "I'm sorry. Are you Ok?" He asked softly, gently hugging her.

Kayle hugged her. "It's ok. You're ok." He said, his voice barely above a whisper.

the train came to a stop and kanda said"lets go..dont worry nicho-chan we'll keep him from you..." kanda grabbed his bags and the guide getting off. Nichole grabbed hers and put on a hat to cover her ears. her dress hid her tail. she got off next and waited for kayle.

Kayle looked at her. "How are you feeling...?" He asked, softly.

Nichole nodded smiling. they came to the gate of the town and a man greeted them. ''hello welcome to Marashia! i hope you like living here. hello miss..'' Nichole curtsied showing respect and he nodded. Kanda carried their bags and looked around. the man said''your wife Nichole has a free day to get settled today mr.kayle then off to work tomorrow!''

the man led them to their home for while they were there. he told them when dinner was and stuff. kanda said"i'll be next door..." leaving. nichole finished unpacking.

Kayle just stood, looking out the window at the sky. He was angry. A lot of stuff, annoying stuff, had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back