• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CW Supernatural Rp!

Catalina

Magic Eight Ball
First of all, it's my first time on this site, so sorry if I do anything bad! D: ))

((College Au. They're step brothers. Take it however you want!))

Lucifer hated his father. He hated him with all of his being. He hated him for forgetting his mother after her death, he hated him for finding another wife, he hated him for finding a woman who already had a child, he hated him for urging him to accept the new family. Of course, he hadn't. He was told that he either accepted his decission, or he had to leave. That's how Lucifer left. However, months later, he found himself in the doorstep of his father's house, since it was the old man's birthday. Lucifer was invited, and he knew he couldn't be absent. What made him quite nervous was that it was going to be the first time he saw his... new family. His step brother. Step mother. Not even bothering to knock, since it was his house as much as it was the others', the blonde got in.

''Dad, I'm home! Happy birthday!'' he called from the hallway, placing the nicely wrapped present on the ground, taking off his leather jacket. Whatever was going to happen those days -because he knew his father was going to make him stay for more, being the weekend- he had to keep calm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back