• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Curse of the Lilac Night OOC

Lol not gonna be an issue, get a punch to the throat so hard that it'll make your spine collapse. xD

Jk, he's not that strong, but he is trained to knock you out in the fastest way possible. Generally gonna aim for your beautiful face. : P

Can we just like... Keep going without them?

They said they'd reply by last weekend and it's past that. So...

I have had no interaction and this rp seems so good and I'd hate for it to die before it even started!

They've also been online since then if you believe there profile ._. so did they drop out, or what?

She's still online, she's just used to 1x1s so the amount of attention kinda overwhelms her. AKA, please don't crowd as much. 

Also, friendly reminder that during the day the cursed MAY continue their day-to-day activities outside of the facility. They just have to stay at the facility during the nighttime hours •3• In other words, Julius still has his job as a reporter during the day but he can't work the night shift and has been moved to a different house. They ain't being locked up during the day

She's still online, she's just used to 1x1s so the amount of attention kinda overwhelms her. AKA, please don't crowd as much. 

Also, friendly reminder that during the day the cursed MAY continue their day-to-day activities outside of the facility. They just have to stay at the facility during the nighttime hours •3• In other words, Julius still has his job as a reporter during the day but he can't work the night shift and has been moved to a different house. They ain't being locked up during the day

Damn fem, I'm not editting my post, though. It still stands! Leon's paranoid, and knows no ones gonna give a damn If cursed are killing one another.

Damn fem, I'm not editting my post, though. It still stands! Leon's paranoid, and knows no ones gonna give a damn If cursed are killing one another.

Mkay. Just don't have your character try killing everyone at the beginning of the RP dammit. Co-existing is a magical thing.

I ALSO don't have access to a computer that likes functioning until tonight, so I can't very easily post anything.

It's fine ^-^ I gotcha fam

Mkay. Just don't have your character try killing everyone at the beginning of the RP dammit. Co-existing is a magical thing.

It's fine ^-^ I gotcha fam

Hey that was a completely reasonable thing to do. Maybe some people shouldn't be taking pictures with the flash on next to the army guy who probably has PTSD xD lol. Jk

I am completely killable. 

*engages sexy pose*

You can kill me anytime, babes... ; )

I have to do the school right now so you'll have to wait a bit longer. 

And  I don't mean kill him right now, because then I won't be able to rp until it turns to night, which will suck. But otherwise you can go for it. 

*hasnt been on for a day*

*goes back and founds out somebody's nose is totally exploding*

WoAH what a great time to be alive haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back